Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolly smoothed the purple silk of her new dress. It was so lovely. She sighed. How wonderful it was to go shopping and not have to worry about the price anymore!

She felt a soft touch on her shoulder. She turned around to see M's fingers rubbing her shoulder.

"Ooh. Soft." she said, giggling.

"M stop it!" Lolly laughed, hitting M on the head with her pillow. M laughed and threw a pretzel back at her.

"Will you two knock it off?" asked Calvin irritably.

"Oh lighten up, Harris," said Artsy, who was sitting next to him.

He moaned something about not getting any sleep at all recently, and turned over to his side.

Suddenly, they all felt the familiar sensation of a descending plane. They were almost there...

Meanwhile, at the Prime Minister's office...

He reached over on his desk for the phone and dialed a number quickly.

"Stan, hello. I need you to assemble the best group of agents you've got. We've got a new project ahead of us...."

He hung up the phone and looked again at the newspaper article. The smiling happy faces of the PPR's in a picture taken a few months earlier stared back at him. He sighed and put the paper down. It had to be done...

Oh sexy cat fight :das:

Makes sense; Now I have to type it into Google Maps :biggrin2:

My mum forgot the tickets :boxed: I went crazy and cried. But we sorted it all out and the gig was brilliant! I had a great view for palladium, but not for Mika, cause they moved stuff around :( Not that I mind; I got to see Mikey and Cherisse the entire time, Sara most of the time, Mika quiet a bit, Luke every once in a while ( :( ) and I didn't see Martin at all. Twas absolutely freezing. Bring all of your coats to London! :roftl:

I saw Mavs as we were leaving, and I gave her the bracelet (I know what I'm getting you now; I saw it while on a search for Mavs' prezzie!) and we ended up lining up outside to meet Mika afterwards. Her dad (I think it was. Sorry if I'm wrong Mavs!) bought me a Live Tour Tag, which was really sweet of him. I have a picture, which Mavs sent to me which I'll upload soon.

oh, i was thinking you were avoind me :sad:

but now we are reunited.

Sexy M and sexy A.

dun dun dun dun!

*hugs*

oh and i'm ok, just waiting for my video.

*coughity*

*coughs*

Makes sense; Now I have to type it into Google Maps :biggrin2:

My mum forgot the tickets :boxed: I went crazy and cried. But we sorted it all out and the gig was brilliant! I had a great view for palladium, but not for Mika, cause they moved stuff around :( Not that I mind; I got to see Mikey and Cherisse the entire time, Sara most of the time, Mika quiet a bit, Luke every once in a while ( :( ) and I didn't see Martin at all. Twas absolutely freezing. Bring all of your coats to London! :roftl:

I saw Mavs as we were leaving, and I gave her the bracelet (I know what I'm getting you now; I saw it while on a search for Mavs' prezzie!) and we ended up lining up outside to meet Mika afterwards. Her dad (I think it was. Sorry if I'm wrong Mavs!) bought me a Live Tour Tag, which was really sweet of him. I have a picture, which Mavs sent to me which I'll upload soon.

Wow!! Sounds great!! (and I'm buying a coat this week.:naughty: )

Can't wait to see the picture!!

Umm....I like just about everything, so if there's a particular place you want to go, then I'm up for it. I think we'll be searching out a traditional fish and chips place at least once as a group, so you can count that out if you want, and I know I don't want to go anywhere that's a chain from home, so no McDonald's or KFC, please.:bleh:

*takes a plane to california, and fins a guy named James and gets directions to artsy's house where she knocks politely and makes small talk with the folks and then finds out how to get to sonoma where she tackles artsy*

*cackles because she hasn't moved to Sonoma yet and remains hidden*

becky, my msn id dieing!!:crybaby:

but i said "tastes like chicken :das:"

So's mine!! :tears:

Fair enough. I think I'm doing okay; google maps is really good. None are that close to your hotel though. But they aren't really far either. I'll let you know any good places I come up with :)