Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Some where with moderate temperatures, of course." I stated.

"Deffinitely not too warm or too cold, safe, no guns, well no legal guns, uhm...not too far away, a long flight sucks for M and I." added Becky.

I nodded my head scarcely at the thought of what had happened on the helicopter.

Finn wrapped a loving arm around me, having missed me on our excursion.

"I have an idea." piped up Mac.

"How about we go to Latvia?"

"Latvia...that's random." Said Mika stubbornly.

Artsy nudged him.

"I forgot, he doesn't like going to warm places." said kelzy glaring at Mika. He chuckled quietly and stared at his feet as Soa, Nico, Kelzy, and JJl glared at him.

I rolled my eyes.

"California's nice."

Arstsy nodded and I high fived her.

"France." said Calvin.

Artsy turned to look at him.

"Baby loved france, she said it as her favourite place on earth. Let's go."

His eyes sparkled with a crystalized form of tears shileding his eyes.

"Are you sure, hunn?" asked Artsy.

"I'm positive, you'll love it, Ames."

Artsy grinned.

"France it is then. Let's book it." Reece turned off to go to his laptop and everyone settled around the coffee table.

While Reece went, under our instructions, to contact Leo with regards to our jet, we discussed options for where we would stay.

'We can't stay with Cosmo's family again, that'd put them in danger,' said Becky.

Cosmo piped up. 'No, but my parents have got some contacts wholive in the countryside...I'm pretty sure an old family friend has a villa pretty much in the middle of nowhere. That'd hide us, at least for a while.'

'That's perfect,' I said.

'OK, I'll ask Mum to give them a ring.'

'We should probably get rid of all our old clothes and belongings before we leave, just in case there are any tracking devices left over from the BBLs...' said Artsy regretfully. Lolly, on the other hand, looked delighted.

'Oooh, does that mean we can go on a big shopping spree?'

Everyone laughed.

Three days later, we were ready to leave. Cosmo's mum had set us up with an abandoned, yet very beautiful French estate accessible only by helipad. It was isolated, but we always found ways to amuse ourselves. I was surprised at the fact that I wasn't more reluctant to discard my things, not that there could be many, under the circumstances. I'd miss my lime-green pants, but I was pleased with the replacements I'd tracked down. It also meant virtually no packing. Therefore, it wasn't surprising that we had time to spare before catching our flight. Eventually, though, it was time to board. We waved goodbye to Leo as Aleksai guided the jet into the air and towards the French countryside.

Meanwhile, the Prime Minister of England frowned over the latest newspaper article on the PPRs. He massaged his temples as he thought to himself, 'These people are far more trouble than they're worth. They're endangering all the people around them simply by existing. They're like villain-magnets. They're dangerous. Something had better be done about them.'

While Reece went, under our instructions, to contact Leo with regards to our jet, we discussed options for where we would stay.

'We can't stay with Cosmo's family again, that'd put them in danger,' said Becky.

Cosmo piped up. 'No, but my parents have got some contacts wholive in the countryside...I'm pretty sure an old family friend has a villa pretty much in the middle of nowhere. That'd hide us, at least for a while.'

'That's perfect,' I said.

'OK, I'll ask Mum to give them a ring.'

'We should probably get rid of all our old clothes and belongings before we leave, just in case there are any tracking devices left over from the BBLs...' said Artsy regretfully. Lolly, on the other hand, looked delighted.

'Oooh, does that mean we can go on a big shopping spree?'

Everyone laughed.

Three days later, we were ready to leave. Cosmo's mum had set us up with an abandoned, yet very beautiful French estate accessible only by helipad. It was isolated, but we always found ways to amuse ourselves. I was surprised at the fact that I wasn't more reluctant to discard my things, not that there could be many, under the circumstances. I'd miss my lime-green pants, but I was pleased with the replacements I'd tracked down. It also meant virtually no packing. Therefore, it wasn't surprising that we had time to spare before catching our flight. Eventually, though, it was time to board. We waved goodbye to Leo as Aleksai guided the jet into the air and towards the French countryside.

Meanwhile, the Prime Minister of England frowned over the latest newspaper article on the PPRs. He massaged his temples as he thought to himself, 'These people are far more trouble than they're worth. They're endangering all the people around them simply by existing. They're like villain-magnets. They're dangerous. Something had better be done about them.'

Lolly smoothed the purple silk of her new dress. It was so lovely. She sighed. How wonderful it was to go shopping and not have to worry about the price anymore!

She felt a soft touch on her shoulder. She turned around to see M's fingers rubbing her shoulder.

"Ooh. Soft." she said, giggling.

"M stop it!" Lolly laughed, hitting M on the head with her pillow. M laughed and threw a pretzel back at her.

"Will you two knock it off?" asked Calvin irritably.

"Oh lighten up, Harris," said Artsy, who was sitting next to him.

He moaned something about not getting any sleep at all recently, and turned over to his side.

Suddenly, they all felt the familiar sensation of a descending plane. They were almost there...

Meanwhile, at the Prime Minister's office...

He reached over on his desk for the phone and dialed a number quickly.

"Stan, hello. I need you to assemble the best group of agents you've got. We've got a new project ahead of us...."

He hung up the phone and looked again at the newspaper article. The smiling happy faces of the PPR's in a picture taken a few months earlier stared back at him. He sighed and put the paper down. It had to be done...