Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We touched down, and we tumbled out of the plane. Cosmo whistled appreciatively at what was now in front of us. The place looked like a palace. It looked lonely, but we'd soon fix that. It was perfect. Nobody, except the owner, knew where it was--there weren't even gardeners. It was perfect.

We got inside to discover that it was already fully furnished. We set about to pulling the white sheets off the furniture, and picked our bedrooms. For once, there were plenty to go around. I picked one with a view over the (rather overgrown, but pretty nonetheless) courtyard.

Later that evening, we were all convened in the grandiose living room watching Rocky Horror Picture Show. All us girls were on the floor painting our toenails, except JJL who had gone off somewhere with Reece. The three kids were sleeping peacefully--in short, we were relaxing for the first time in what felt like years. We all hoped it could last.

Artsy walked outside and sat down on the cool grass. She smelled the clean air and closed her eyes. Everything in the universe seemed perfect.

She heard a voice behind her, "Hey girl," said Lolly, walking up to her and sitting down.

"Hey," said Artsy.

"It's so beautiful here," said Lolly, pulling at the grass and blowing it into the wind.

"It is. I don't want to leave," Artsy sighed, "It all just seems surreal, so fragile. The peace right now is perfect, but I know it won't last. I just want to hit pause and stay in this moment forever."

"Me too. That's one of the catches of being with the PPR's; life is certainly never boring! But I would rather have the times of chaos with you guys, than a boring normal life. I wouldn't trade it for the world," said Lolly, looking out into the salmon colored sky, "I had no idea that my life would change so much when I joined."

"Yeah, it's been quite a ride," said Artsy, "But I love every minute."

"Every hour more," said Lolly, giggling. Artsy laughed too, and they sat there for who knows how long. The stars began to come out into the sky when the two girls embraced and walked back into the house...

About two miles from the house...

A black unmarked van winded through the French countryside. There were three suited men sitting in the back. One hovered over a computer. "My GPS says that we're not far from where they're supposed to be. Radio headquarters for me, tell them we're almost there..."

No, Subway as in the sandwich. :fisch:

What? Who is? I MIGHT BE TOO!

So I'm just a backup plan, am I? :tears:

I'm too young to be married, yet older than my would-be spouse...?

*sticks out tongue* I don't live in Vancouver :naughty:

*cries*

Man, this is one strange love affair...

:das: impersonations? I need to see those!

*steals chocolate*

What doesn't kill you makes you fatter.

We can be marriage rejectees together, Beck... :crybaby:

Yeah, they're on the front page...well, it has 'today's birthdays' or something

I totally knew that...:fisch:

*feels right at home in the Land of the Short*

That bad, eh?

*kisses* You're my one and only, rose darling.

We touched down, and we tumbled out of the plane. Cosmo whistled appreciatively at what was now in front of us. The place looked like a palace. It looked lonely, but we'd soon fix that. It was perfect. Nobody, except the owner, knew where it was--there weren't even gardeners. It was perfect.

We got inside to discover that it was already fully furnished. We set about to pulling the white sheets off the furniture, and picked our bedrooms. For once, there were plenty to go around. I picked one with a view over the (rather overgrown, but pretty nonetheless) courtyard.

Later that evening, we were all convened in the grandiose living room watching Rocky Horror Picture Show. All us girls were on the floor painting our toenails, except JJL who had gone off somewhere with Reece. The three kids were sleeping peacefully--in short, we were relaxing for the first time in what felt like years. We all hoped it could last.

I stood up suddenly and i ripped off my fluffy pink flannel pjs to reveal a Frank-n-furter type wardrobe.

"How you do, I, see you've met my, fatheful handyman!" I began.

"He's just a , little braod dimed, 'cause, when you knocked, he thought you were the candyman!"

All the girls stared up at me in horror as I strolled across the living room belting out all the words I knew.

"I'M JUST A SWEET TRANSVESITITE!" I bent down and I kissed Becky's forehead. The other girls went into rages of giggles as the guys showed up and I was doing my high heel clicky thing.

"Oh dear." Finn said embarassedly.

"Oh god, dude." laughed Calvin as I turned around to face my audience.

"DAMN IT JANET I LOVE YOU!" screeched artsy as we all turned to face her and realized she was dressed like Janet.

Calvin began choking on some peanuts and Artsy widened her eyes embarassedly realizing her audience as well.