Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Underground, yes?

OOOOOOOOOOO(k), I get what you're saying now. Subways are perfect. Those are ideal, actually. Could we use one?

No, Subway as in the sandwich. :fisch:

Isn't you coming to the land of Becky in July?

What? Who is? I MIGHT BE TOO!

FINE BE THAT WAY I WILL MARRY ER *grabs ER and drags her to las vegas*

So I'm just a backup plan, am I? :tears:

*watches ER complain that she's too young to be married and stomp back up to Vancouver*

I'm too young to be married, yet older than my would-be spouse...?

*sticks out tongue* I don't live in Vancouver :naughty:

*tells ER that she doesn't need her and goes off to find megan*

*cries*

That has a name

I thought that was our secret!

Man, this is one strange love affair...

*explains to artsy that she will no longer see M doing her funny dancing, das: impersonations, mika gum sculptures, and her cats clawing her chair when she is eating dinner*

:das: impersonations? I need to see those!

*gnaws on solid pound of chocolate that Jack gave her and briefly wonders if her boyfriend is trying to fatten her up*

*steals chocolate*

the fatter the berry the sweeter the juice

Well...i go like this, and then this and BAM ow.

What doesn't kill you makes you fatter.

What.. What about me? :tears

We can be marriage rejectees together, Beck... :crybaby:

*wonders if the MFC does b-day notifications like myspace does*

Yeah, they're on the front page...well, it has 'today's birthdays' or something

Yeah, mine's Saturday. I'm already getting b-day messages from people on myspace.:naughty:

I totally knew that...:fisch:

*sees Becky and Mav concert pic and giggles at how short they all are*

I think I'm going to tower over ya, Beck.

*feels right at home in the Land of the Short*

*slits wrists to Calvin Harris's new song*

That bad, eh?

Lolly smoothed the purple silk of her new dress. It was so lovely. She sighed. How wonderful it was to go shopping and not have to worry about the price anymore!

She felt a soft touch on her shoulder. She turned around to see M's fingers rubbing her shoulder.

"Ooh. Soft." she said, giggling.

"M stop it!" Lolly laughed, hitting M on the head with her pillow. M laughed and threw a pretzel back at her.

"Will you two knock it off?" asked Calvin irritably.

"Oh lighten up, Harris," said Artsy, who was sitting next to him.

He moaned something about not getting any sleep at all recently, and turned over to his side.

Suddenly, they all felt the familiar sensation of a descending plane. They were almost there...

Meanwhile, at the Prime Minister's office...

He reached over on his desk for the phone and dialed a number quickly.

"Stan, hello. I need you to assemble the best group of agents you've got. We've got a new project ahead of us...."

He hung up the phone and looked again at the newspaper article. The smiling happy faces of the PPR's in a picture taken a few months earlier stared back at him. He sighed and put the paper down. It had to be done...

We touched down, and we tumbled out of the plane. Cosmo whistled appreciatively at what was now in front of us. The place looked like a palace. It looked lonely, but we'd soon fix that. It was perfect. Nobody, except the owner, knew where it was--there weren't even gardeners. It was perfect.

We got inside to discover that it was already fully furnished. We set about to pulling the white sheets off the furniture, and picked our bedrooms. For once, there were plenty to go around. I picked one with a view over the (rather overgrown, but pretty nonetheless) courtyard.

Later that evening, we were all convened in the grandiose living room watching Rocky Horror Picture Show. All us girls were on the floor painting our toenails, except JJL who had gone off somewhere with Reece. The three kids were sleeping peacefully--in short, we were relaxing for the first time in what felt like years. We all hoped it could last.

No, Subway as in the sandwich. :fisch:

Hush, you. She didn't call it the subway, she called it the train, and I was thinking something like Amtrak.

I'm too young to be married, yet older than my would-be spouse...?

*sticks out tongue* I don't live in Vancouver :naughty:

Yes, too young.

And close enough. If I have to put up with the aussies saying I live in LA, you can handle "living" in Vancouver.:mf_rosetinted:

Man, this is one strange love affair...

Was NOT.

*steals chocolate*

*cries, then remembers that it was given to her in a diabolical plan to make her big*

Fine, take it.

I totally knew that...:fisch:

Mmmmhmm. It's all good, I don't know anyone else's except Phunky, because her's is so close to mine.

And we were bored, that's why all the talking.:naughty: