eggy eggy egg egg

wolfs_cry

i was boiling an egg just for the egg whites tonite for dinner and was thinking....can you boil an egg in the microwave???

well can you?

im tempted to try but knowing my luk it would explode allll over me then it would be an....

eggsaster and id be a big eggscrace....

hmm i realy think i should find myself a hobby...

*walks deeper into the Mika forum* :naughty:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was boiling an egg just for the egg whites tonite for dinner and was thinking....can you boil an egg in the microwave???

well can you?

im tempted to try but knowing my luk it would explode allll over me then it would be an....

eggsaster and id be a big eggscrace....

hmm i realy think i should find myself a hobby...

*walks deeper into the Mika forum* :naughty:

I think you can but you have to pierce the shell or it will explode. No idea how long to do it for though, never tried - I value my life. :wink2:

There's things that you can buy to cook eggs with in the microwave. No clue if it boils it though or if it's just for stuff like poached eggs.

I'm not one for experimenting with the microwave especially since most of the time I'm at college. I don't particularly want the alarm to go off and have the fire trucks on site for no reason. :mf_rosetinted: They get that enough with other college antics... not involving me. :naughty: I have learned though to make sure nothing accidentally touches the burner or else it'll catch on fire. :boxed:

Im terrible with microwaves...... anything i put in it goes wrong......

My mum caught me trying to put a pan in it once to heat soup... so now they've imposed a ban on me - i'm not allowed within 10ft of a working microwave ever again..... :boxed:

Yeh that would be interesting too , dangerous little blighters they can be :boxed:

what? u designed eggs? so Freddie what made you go for the final round and plain idea ?

never thought about craching the eggg...i usualy boil it then peel the shell and whites apart and throw out the yolk....

hmm i hav the weirdest urge to buy a tamogotchi ...mind you i am playing pokemon riiiite inow like i was in the que at brixton :P such a big kid...

omg!!!!!did you just do that yourself there?

it was only thinking it didnt mean for anyone to try it...

.....hmmm mind you you oculdve stuk "exploding egg" in google and thats what you got, wonder how many variations of egg explosions there are