Wtf?!

Fmbm

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little as well. They shut down the topic and said news was to follow. No updates either....I feel a little lied to. :-S

This is the 3rd time I've been lied to :sneaky2: I say we start a riot :glasses2:

Thanks for starting this thread haha :naughty:

I was going to, but I didnt... :das:

I'm starting to doubt this...

I got my hopes up too much :tears:

I just really want to be officially mika's fan club.. :tears:

Maybe Deano's internet isn't working *shrug*

i havent read the mfc-official-thread but should the "we are official"-thing be annonced today? i thought the MFC already was official. :blink: although i wouldnt wonder if people have changed their minds. things have really been going downhill here in the last few weeks and days.

*inhale, exhale, inhale....*

OK people, let's all remain calm.

Perhaps some yoga breathing would keep us from going mad with anticipation?

:bleh: :bleh: :bleh::biggrin2:

Hehe. I was going to suggest a round of piña coladas to calm everybody down.

I am a little as well. They shut down the topic and said news was to follow. No updates either....I feel a little lied to. :-S

I feel like I'm walking on eggshells. I'd comment, if this was 4 days ago. Lately, I felt like they (my comments, I mean) haven't been welcomed so I will "self-regulate" myself. :mf_rosetinted:

i havent read the mfc-official-thread but should the "we are official"-thing be annonced today? i thought the MFC already was official. :blink: although i wouldnt wonder if people have changed their minds. things have really been going downhill here in the last few weeks and days.

Downhill? :blink:

I feel like I'm walking on eggshells. I'd comment, if this was 4 days ago. Lately, I felt like they (my comments, I mean) haven't been welcomed so I will "self-regulate" myself. :mf_rosetinted:

I understand what you mean, Suzy.

Although...a part of me feels we are justified in being disappointed that the news has (yet again) been pushed off. I would have rather they just not set a date and sprung the news on us whenever we never epxected it.

We know we've asked a lot of you (and your nerves) but we're waiting as anxiously as you are. Knowing deano he just wants everything to be perfect, I'm sure he's not keeping us all waiting for his own amusement. :wink2:

I don't think so either, Diana....and I appreciate Deano & co trying to get everything perfect.

But for heaven's sake, quit giving us dates of when the news will be released that turn out to be false.

I agree with you that a date shouldn't have been given but what's done it done.

I know we´re asking you to be patient, but trust me, it´s worthy.

Don´t worry, it will come soon :thumb_yello:

And thanks for the patience! :wink2:

You already know about everything? :shocked:

Spill woman! :sneaky2::naughty:

I'm sorry for being so impatient. I just had a bad day and was really looking forward to it.

I find this thread shocking to be honest .... :boxed:

Things happen ... you will realise when we post , your not on the back end of all the hard work ..........

You should be pleased for all the hard work NOT "pissed"

I fully understand the frustrations .. rememeber we are ALL Mika fans

Also maybe there are thing we can and cannot say ......

Its not as if we are been doing this for years we have been doing it for a matter of WEEKS and its a big change ...

ALSO if someone hadnt spilled in the USA .. it would of been a huge suprise

SOON:thumb_yello: