Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

Heck yesss!!! :toot:

*Does little victory dance*

When is the next game??

Yay!!! His next game is tomorrow at about 1:00pm, could be a tad bit later. And it should be on the television (finally!!!). See, at this time they only show the matches that start at 1 and 7, and today his match was the one after the 1pm match, so I was watching the 1pm match and as soon as it finished, they switched to showing a vintage golf game thingy (grrr). But at least I'll see it tomorrow!!! I hope!!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...yes. Nono's tea...:naughty:

Yeah, I'm probably going to bed early tonight. I'll cheat and go online to find out who got the boot on American Idol, then go to sleep. Surprisingly...I'm very awake right now...

Speaking of Nono's tea, I'm gonna go make some :naughty:

By the way, hi! :biggrin2:

Haha...yes. Nono's tea...:naughty:

Yeah, I'm probably going to bed early tonight. I'll cheat and go online to find out who got the boot on American Idol, then go to sleep. Surprisingly...I'm very awake right now...

Sounds good to me! Yeah, go to sleep early! You'll probably wake up feeling better. And maybe you really should drink tea:roftl: . It helps me a lot when I'm sick:thumb_yello: .

Yay!!! His next game is tomorrow at about 1:00pm, could be a tad bit later. And it should be on the television (finally!!!). See, at this time they only show the matches that start at 1 and 7, and today his match was the one after the 1pm match, so I was watching the 1pm match and as soon as it finished, they switched to showing a vintage golf game thingy (grrr). But at least I'll see it tomorrow!!! I hope!!!

FOOEY! I'll still be in school!:thumbdown:

I want to see how he plays...Well, I know you'll certainly have fun watching! Tell me the results when you find out who wiiins!:thumb_yello:

Fine Nono...be that way...:naughty:

*swipes a cup*

You're still in school?

Eewness. When does your break start then?

Yesss. I know. It sucks. My break starts in...two weeks I think. Don't ask me why it's so late.:thumbdown:

Hello there! :biggrin2: How are you?

I'm quite alright! And you?? Are you having fun reading?:naughty:

Two weeks? Eew. That's kinda weird. :blink:

Ah well, all the better when it actually comes and then you can laugh at us while we're in school...

Very weird.

True, huh? You all will be in school while I'm not. I can totally make fun of you.:naughty: But that will be mean, so I'll just keep my joy to myself.:blush-anim-cl:

Hahah yes :naughty: But I always get a damn headache :thumbdown:

Same thing always happenes to me too!!:roftl:

Same thing always happenes to me too!!:roftl:

It sucks. So then I have to put my book down and just lay there, but then I fall asleep :no: I'm a lost cause haha

:lmfao: I haven't tried that yet. Next time I get one, I will. :wink2:

Yes you will :naughty:

:lmfao:

Yes.

Brittany on the outside: :mf_rosetinted:

On the inside: :lmao::woot_jump:

HAHAHAHAHA! Exactally!:roftl:

It sucks. So then I have to put my book down and just lay there, but then I fall asleep :no: I'm a lost cause haha

Yes you will :naughty:

Again, I do the same thing! With homework too...

So, we're lost causes together. Don't worry. :]

Sorry guys if it's taking me a while to reply. I'm helping my mom cook dinner...

Again, I do the same thing! With homework too...

So, we're lost causes together. Don't worry. :]

Sorry guys if it's taking me a while to reply. I'm helping my mom cook dinner...

hahaha me too :lmao:

Oh it's fine, I'm doing other stuff anyays :wink2:

Haha...don't worry. Wow, you guys eat dinner late. or maybe we just eat early...:blink::naughty:

you should come to my house :naughty: We've gotten better, but we used to eat at 9.....speaking of dinner, I need to make mine. I'll probably just have cereal or something:thumbdown: