Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

OK hello California!!

Um, so my loverly aunt is visiting from Wisconsin and between having her here and my sister sharing a room with me...my MFC time for the next few days will be unfortunately probably very limited. So I'm just letting you all know. I'll try to get on as much as I can!

Awwww, well we'll miss you!

Although I won't be on the MFC much in the next week ):

BYE PEOPLES!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK hello California!!

Um, so my loverly aunt is visiting from Wisconsin and between having her here and my sister sharing a room with me...my MFC time for the next few days will be unfortunately probably very limited. So I'm just letting you all know. I'll try to get on as much as I can!

Awwww, well we'll miss you!

Although I won't be on the MFC much in the next week ):

BYE PEOPLES!

:tears:

Bye you two!! Hurry back soon, but have fun!!:flowers2:

OK hello California!!

Aww okay :( Well, have fun with your aunt!

I hope it's not too limited...

:tears:

Bye you two!! Hurry back soon, but have fun!!:flowers2:

Hi girls :)

how are you?

i think we should get this big thing signed saying mika should do a private concert for the people on this thread, and it would be amazing!

I agree that it would be amazing, but not quite so fair :blink::wink2:

Aww okay :( Well, have fun with your aunt!

I hope it's not too limited...

Hi girls :)

how are you?

I agree that it would be amazing, but not quite so fair :blink::wink2:

I'm pretty good! How are you?

I have tons of homework to do tonight, so i probably should head off soon. I know I'll sneak my way back on eventually though:naughty:.

I'm pretty good! How are you?

I have tons of homework to do tonight, so i probably should head off soon. I know I'll sneak my way back on eventually though:naughty:.

yay!

I'm alright. Stressed out about a chemistry test tomorrow and also Mika depressed...

Aww okay :( Well, have fun with the homework! :P

Oh but of course. I need new summer clothes. All my stuff from last year is too big! :original: That's a good thing, but I have nothing to wear!

Heheh! Well, you shall have lots and lots of fun:punk:.

AGH! I have to go now. My dad needs the computer. It always seems like I have to go as SOON as we start talking. I'm sorry!:sad:

I'll be back later maybe!!

:flowers2:

im barely making time for MFC anymoooore!!!!

gosh darn it this month is really making me maaaad

its the month i know about college apps and i already got

deferred by davis which means ill get deffered by all the other good UCs and im only left with riverside, merced, santa cruz, and sb.

im not sad or anything just dissapointed, oh well once i choose my final college, it wont matter anymore, hopefully.

anywhoo, i just got a non stop ticket to denver for spring break that only costs like $50! isnt that crazzzy, gotta love the new southwest deals that are going on. well it was like $79 one way and then i got two one ways, making it a round trip and then we had some kind of redemption code because of some other flight cancellation that we did and so it took like $120 off! YAYAYAAYAYAAA, i hope that its still snowing out in Aspen or something, if not, the bleh...

so whats been going on here?

im barely making time for MFC anymoooore!!!!

gosh darn it this month is really making me maaaad

its the month i know about college apps and i already got

deferred by davis which means ill get deffered by all the other good UCs and im only left with riverside, merced, santa cruz, and sb.

im not sad or anything just dissapointed, oh well once i choose my final college, it wont matter anymore, hopefully.

anywhoo, i just got a non stop ticket to denver for spring break that only costs like $50! isnt that crazzzy, gotta love the new southwest deals that are going on. well it was like $79 one way and then i got two one ways, making it a round trip and then we had some kind of redemption code because of some other flight cancellation that we did and so it took like $120 off! YAYAYAAYAYAAA, i hope that its still snowing out in Aspen or something, if not, the bleh...

so whats been going on here?

Hey! Yeah, the whole college thing is :thumbdown: ...The one's you're left with are still amazing schoolS. You have good choices!

That is an unbelievable deal! $50?! :punk:Go youuu!

Uhm...I'm still relatively new, so I probably won't be able to give you such a great report on what's been going on. I'd say the usual: Going absolutley nuts over Mika and slipping farher and farther from a return to sanity:wink2:.

I have to head off to bed now, but hopefully I'll see you around! My name is Brittany by the way...nice to meet you!

Goooodnight!!!!:biggrin2:

HELLO EVERYONE!

Hi Nono!!!*waves*(I've been wondering this for a while...what does fmbm stand for:blush-anim-cl:?)

I'm glad my day is oveeer! Let the weekend begin:punk:! Today was my friends b-day and I bought him skittles and made him a Mika birthday card:roftl:. It was pathetically made. But it had Mika involved, so that cancels out the ridiculousness of the card.

How was YOUR day, eh?

P.S.:SPRIIING BREAAAK! Luckyyy.....:tears:

HELLO EVERYONE!

Hi Nono!!!*waves*(I've been wondering this for a while...what does fmbm stand for:blush-anim-cl:?)

I'm glad my day is oveeer! Let the weekend begin:punk:! Today was my friends b-day and I bought him skittles and made him a Mika birthday card:roftl:. It was pathetically made. But it had Mika involved, so that cancels out the ridiculousness of the card.

How was YOUR day, eh?

P.S.:SPRIIING BREAAAK! Luckyyy.....:tears:

FmBm = Freddie Mercury, Brian May (of Queen) haha

Aww how sweet :naughty:

When does your spring break start?

FmBm = Freddie Mercury, Brian May (of Queen) haha

Aww how sweet :naughty:

When does your spring break start?

OooOOoOOh! That makes sense:naughty:! Awesome!

I don't even really know when my spring break starts...:blink:. It's a lot later than it usually is this year, though. Everyone in my family has a different week off this time, so we can't do anything together:thumbdown:.

What have you got planned?