• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hellooo!!

I won't ask how everyone is, because you already said :naughty: haha

Wait, Brittany, what news today? :wink2:

Hi Vanessa!!!

What news? Hm........nothing really. Do you mean about the get together, or news in general? Either way........nothing really:naughty: :roftl:.

I'm extremely tired, if that can pass as news:roftl:.

Is there any news that you would like to share with us?! What are you up to this weekend?:)

OooOOoOOh! That makes sense:naughty:! Awesome!

I don't even really know when my spring break starts...:blink:. It's a lot later than it usually is this year, though. Everyone in my family has a different week off this time, so we can't do anything together:thumbdown:.

What have you got planned?

Oh that sucks :sad:

Yeah, it's surprisingly early for spring break but whatever, I'm not complaining haha

I have nothing planned. I just wanna read haha.

Oh that sucks :sad:

Yeah, it's surprisingly early for spring break but whatever, I'm not complaining haha

I have nothing planned. I just wanna read haha.

Hey, reading is great! I prefer it to watching t.v. when it's a good enough book, actually...but that was before I became MFCized...:naughty:

What book are you reading?

Hey, reading is great! I prefer it to watching t.v. when it's a good enough book, actually...but that was before I became MFCized...:naughty:

What book are you reading?

Yeah I barely watch tv anymore thanks to MFC haha

I think it's called High Fidelity haha

Yeah I barely watch tv anymore thanks to MFC haha

I think it's called High Fidelity haha

Cool. I've heard of it a lot:thumb_yello: . Do you like it?

I can't really put my finger on why, but my favorite book of all time is The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Hahah!...Yeah... The last one was crap though:thumbdown:. Seemed like the author ran out of ideas or something.

Cool. I've heard of it a lot:thumb_yello: . Do you like it?

I can't really put my finger on why, but my favorite book of all time is The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Hahah!...Yeah... The last one was crap though:thumbdown:. Seemed like the author ran out of ideas or something.

Oh really? haha. Yeah it's ok, but my all-time favorite is Twilight (thanks to Vanessa :naughty:)

Oh I've never read the book haha

Oh really? haha. Yeah it's ok, but my all-time favorite is Twilight (thanks to Vanessa :naughty:)

Oh I've never read the book haha

Lol! Didn't she start a thread about it or something? It must be pretty good, then! I'll check it out:wink2:. The book I just got finished reading was called Peeps. Eww. That book was horrible:naughty: .

Lol! Didn't she start a thread about it or something? It must be pretty good, then! I'll check it out:wink2:. The book I just got finished reading was called Peeps. Eww. That book was horrible:naughty: .

Yeah she did haha

Peeps? What was it about and why was it horrible? :naughty:

Yeah she did haha

Peeps? What was it about and why was it horrible? :naughty:

Well, it was about this guy named Cal and he was a carrier for this parasite that made him really...uhm...aroused...all the time, because the parasite wanted to spread itself. He was a "carrier" because he didn't actually have the symptoms of someone who had the full-blown deal. He just had the parasite in him. Very rare. Anyway, for the ones who had the actual symptoms, they basically were gradually turned into vampires and Cal was a part of this organization that prevented the parasite from spreading:blink:.

Maybe it wasn't horrible....but it had a lot of random, irrelevant things and the story line could have been a lot better. IMO.

Well, it was about this guy named Cal and he was a carrier for this parasite that made him really...uhm...aroused...all the time, because the parasite wanted to spread itself. He was a "carrier" because he didn't actually have the symptoms of someone who had the full-blown deal. He just had the parasite in him. Very rare. Anyway, for the ones who had the actual symptoms, they basically were gradually turned into vampires and Cal was a part of this organization that prevented the parasite from spreading:blink:.

Maybe it wasn't horrible....but it had a lot of random, irrelevant things and the story line could have been a lot better. IMO.

Oh:blink: Well it sounds interesting :naughty:

hey everyone! I'm in the palm springs area right now in the hotel :D

OMG at dinner we were sitting nearish the bar and I heard a familiartune so I listened closely and it was grace Kelly! Woooooo I was excited! Wow its hard to type on this phone haha

OMG at dinner we were sitting nearish the bar and I heard a familiartune so I listened closely and it was grace Kelly! Woooooo I was excited! Wow its hard to type on this phone haha

Hey Amanda!!! It's been a while!:huglove:

Ahhh! I would have choked on my food:roftl:! I have yet to hear a Mika song in public. How is that possible, you ask? I have no idea whatsoever:shocked:.

I love palm spriiings. It's so pretty out there! Hot, yes, but pretty.

Amanda!! You and your technologically advanced phone :naughty: You're so high tech

Ooooh awesome!! Yay! In Palm Springs! haha

15 days!!! :yay:

aww you wanna read this spring break?? :wub2: yay!! hahah

..yes.:blush-anim-cl: hahaha

Palm Springs? Lucky! I love PS!! I went there last Summer (and almost every summer). What area are you in?

Hey Amanda!!! It's been a while!:huglove:

Ahhh! I would have choked on my food:roftl:! I have yet to hear a Mika song in public. How is that possible, you ask? I have no idea whatsoever:shocked:.

I love palm spriiings. It's so pretty out there! Hot, yes, but pretty.

I love it coz all of the shops are right next to each other so you don't really have to drive to a lot of places. And it's thrift store galore:punk:

..yes.:blush-anim-cl: hahaha

Palm Springs? Lucky! I love PS!! I went there last Summer (and almost every summer). What area are you in?

hahah

We should get together and go book shopping :naughty:

I havent been to palm springs since I was like 4 haha

I love it coz all of the shops are right next to each other so you don't really have to drive to a lot of places. And it's thrift store galore:punk:

You're making me wanna go!!! I love thrift stores!

Hehe! True! Never occurred to me until you said that...:blink:

Goodnight!:biggrin2:

Hahaha

Goodnight!! :biggrin2:

hahah

We should get together and go book shopping :naughty:

I havent been to palm springs since I was like 4 haha

You're making me wanna go!!! I love thrift stores!

Yes we should :naughty:

(It's "ciao" by the way) haha