Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

Me neither. i'm very sorry dear. :no:

*pats on back...*

I'm so sorry, but I don't watch that show:sad:. Someone on here is bound to, though!

It's alright. I've only started watching it, but it's pretty amusing. There is a guy (who is absolutely gorgeous) and he is in love (I mean in real love) with another guy on the show who is married to a girl. It's hilarious because they are best friends on the show, but the married guy totally doesn't think that the other guy is being serious when he says "I love you" ahahahaha.

Ahahahahahha

ahahaha

ahaha

Anyways, How are you?!?!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's alright. I've only started watching it, but it's pretty amusing. There is a guy (who is absolutely gorgeous) and he is in love (I mean in real love) with another guy on the show who is married to a girl. It's hilarious because they are best friends on the show, but the married guy totally doesn't think that the other guy is being serious when he says "I love you" ahahahaha.

Ahahahahahha

ahahaha

ahaha

Anyways, How are you?!?!

Hahahaha!! That sounds hilarious!! I need to tune in the next time I see that it's on...I really do.

Have you ever heard of/seen a show called Psych? It plays on the USA channel...

:lmfao:

I'm good...

Having a very good week surprisingly. I got all A's for the third quarter! *makes kaching-ah motion* :toot:

Yaaaaayyy!! That's awesome!! Congratulations! You always seem like you're working so hard, I'm glad it's payed off.:thumb_yello::arf2:

OH OH OH!!! I forgot!!!

I meant to post this on Friday when it happened, but we were down.

MIKA WAS PLAYED AT MY SCHOOL RALLY!!! :woot_jump:

I was just sitting there when I heard, "Doom da da di da di..." And I screamed. Seriously. Everyone around me turned to look at me and I'm like "ITS MIKA!!! ITS MIKA!!!" and I started to sing along and do the "Love, love me" hand motions...but they stopped before the first verse...BUT I DIDN'T CARE!!! I was so happy!!!!

And THEN after the rally...they played Big Girl!! AHHH! Again I screamed and danced off to go find my one friend who likes Mika and we danced and sang along. And other people were singing along too...they knew Mika! AH!

My friend Bonnie laughed at me and said, "You sre so obsessed." I grinned and said, "I know" and walked back to class singing Big Girl....

OH OH OH!!! I forgot!!!

I was just sitting there when I heard, "Doom da da di da di..." And I screamed. Seriously. Everyone around me turned to look at me and I'm like "ITS MIKA!!! ITS MIKA!!!" and I started to sing along and do the "Love, love me" hand motions...but they stopped before the first verse...BUT I DIDN'T CARE!!! I was so happy!!!!

And THEN after the rally...they played Big Girl!! AHHH! Again I screamed and danced off to go find my one friend who likes Mika and we danced and sang along. And other people were singing along too...they knew Mika! AH!

My friend Bonnie laughed at me and said, "You sre so obsessed." I grinned and said, "I know" and walked back to class singing Big Girl....

YAAY!! Congrats! haha

That's awesome!! :punk:

Oh really?! How fun!!! :woot_jump:

DO tell about your adventures!!!

haha

It was her birthday party! So we hung out with her friends and listened to mika and played karaoke and games and it was awesome!! So fun!! And then slept over!! :punk: It was good haha!

How are you taylor!?!? :huglove:

So guess what... apparently Calvin Harris is playing in LA on April 23... and that means.... we should go :naughty::yay:

OH OH OH!!! I forgot!!!

hahahaha we're so twins.

Amanda!!! :wub2: what's up?? haha

on youre iphone? :naughty:

I was on it earlier, but the screen hurts my eyes *owww* ahaha.

You have an iPhone?

Lucky...

OMG...I just saw Across the Universe....

:shocked: It was....AMAZING!!!!!:wub2:

Yessss hehe *smiles*

OOOh I need to see that film soon.

OH OH OH!!! I forgot!!!

That is sooo amazing! I need to transfer to your school:naughty:. The songs they play at my school rallies suck. They need a Mika makeover. And people actually knew the songs??!! Ahhh! Makes it even more amazing...:blush-anim-cl:. Lucky you...

You have an iPhone?

Lucky...

OMG...I just saw Across the Universe....

:shocked: It was....AMAZING!!!!!:wub2:

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE! I love that movie so much. I went and saw it for my birthday and my friend bought me the soundtrack for a gift. Gave me chills. The movie is so...colorful...and artistic...and djsgnjsfkha. It's great. Pluss, it was jam packed with Beatles songs, so that didn't hurt...:roftl:

omgosh i havent been in FOREVER!!! maybe eons to some of you here and meeee tooo!!!! i will be back sooon, its just ive been stressed out bout school and future ish and getting my college plans ready! ehhhh nervousness A LOT! ok well anyways i wanted to say a quicky HIIIIIIII to everybody here LOVE YA GUYS :thumb_yello:

omgosh i havent been in FOREVER!!! maybe eons to some of you here and meeee tooo!!!! i will be back sooon, its just ive been stressed out bout school and future ish and getting my college plans ready! ehhhh nervousness A LOT! ok well anyways i wanted to say a quicky HIIIIIIII to everybody here LOVE YA GUYS :thumb_yello:

hey long time no talk! :huglove:

Talk to you later I guess haha

I am glad anyone can post here not just Californians. I am a former CA, but haven't been there in about 12 years. It is always in my heart. I was born there, Sutter Memorial in Sacramento, and my daughter was born there, Sutter Memorial in Sacramento. I know it was real strange that happened cause I had lived in other states in between the two events, haha. I have lived all over CA from LA to Sacramento and love it all. Right now I live in Oregon and they do not like CA at all. I don't know why. Anyway, I will definitely keep this forum in mind when I log on. There are so many forums that it is hard to keep up with them all, but it is fun to try.

I am glad anyone can post here not just Californians. I am a former CA, but haven't been there in about 12 years. It is always in my heart. I was born there, Sutter Memorial in Sacramento, and my daughter was born there, Sutter Memorial in Sacramento. I know it was real strange that happened cause I had lived in other states in between the two events, haha. I have lived all over CA from LA to Sacramento and love it all. Right now I live in Oregon and they do not like CA at all. I don't know why. Anyway, I will definitely keep this forum in mind when I log on. There are so many forums that it is hard to keep up with them all, but it is fun to try.

Hello! :biggrin2: Welcome to the wonderful world of MFC haha. I would like to visit Oregon sometime....I bet I'd like it more than CA :naughty: