Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey pretty Californians!

I'm gonna be in the LA area either August 17th or 18th. I know it's a bit far away to plan, but I'm thinking a meetup would be lovely...especially since we could have ourselves a fiesta in honour of a certain someone's birthday. :wink2:

Hey pretty Californians!

I'm gonna be in the LA area either August 17th or 18th. I know it's a bit far away to plan, but I'm thinking a meetup would be lovely...especially since we could have ourselves a fiesta in honour of a certain someone's birthday. :wink2:

Yayyyyyyyy! :woot_jump:

Hey pretty Californians!

Yesss!!!! I would love that!!! It's going to be so much fun. I seriously cannot wait to officially meet all of you...WEEE!! And around the time Mika's birthday is? Perfecto.

Dude, I haven't been on here in four days.:crybaby:

Four days.

It's crazy, it feels like so much longer! It's not even that long! Hahah. I missed it dearly. :tears::naughty:

Yesss!!!! I would love that!!! It's going to be so much fun. I seriously cannot wait to officially meet all of you...WEEE!! And around the time Mika's birthday is? Perfecto.

Four days.

It's crazy, it feels like so much longer! It's not even that long! Hahah. I missed it dearly. :tears::naughty:

YAY!!! I hope that I'll be in this country when you're in LA!!!

I've barely been on here either...I've been trying to bump up my grades!

YAY!!! I hope that I'll be in this country when you're in LA!!!

I've barely been on here either...I've been trying to bump up my grades!

I hope you're in the contry too! You travel a lot. Lucky girl.:sneaky2::naughty:

Good job with trying to keep up with your grades!! It's my senior year so my classes are cake. Thank goodness because the MFC would be a definite conflict, but it hasn't been too bad so far. :biggrin2:

I know...I was going through withdrawals...

MANA...no! School starts on the 18th for me!!! *kicks all involved in school planning* grrrrr...

James asked me today...:blush-anim-cl:

It was so cute, he was like "I didn't know of a cute way to ask you, but do you want to go to prom with me?"

And I of course said yes and hugged him.

Mom said she might even buy me a new dress now!

Hey pretty Californians!

I'm gonna be in the LA area either August 17th or 18th. I know it's a bit far away to plan, but I'm thinking a meetup would be lovely...especially since we could have ourselves a fiesta in honour of a certain someone's birthday.

:woot_jump: Yyaaaaayyyyy!!

That would be amazing! Perfect timing!!

Four days.

:tears: that is complete insanity..

I'm shocked to find the model thing too..I don't want him to

MFC has been down for me for the past two days! :shocked:

MANA...no! School starts on the 18th for me!!! *kicks all involved in school planning* grrrrr...

It was so cute, he was like "I didn't know of a cute way to ask you, but do you want to go to prom with me?"

Aww yay!! Haha that's cute, the way he asked you.. Just casual and no fancy stuff...

I hope you guys have a great time!!

Oooh a new dress! what do you have in mind?

Yayyy! Aww that's so cute!:wub2:

I know...I was going through withdrawals...MANA...no! School starts on the 18th for me!!! *kicks all involved in school planning* grrrrr...

School on the 18th of August? What sort of cruel and unusual school do you go to? Besides, don't these people know that Mika's birthday has been delcared an international holiday? :shocked:

In that case, I'll see if I can be in LA on the 17th, which is a Sunday, maybe that will work better. :thumb_yello:

Aww - so exciting! When is your prom?

OH YAAAAY!!! That is cute! I like him.:mf_rosetinted:

What kind/color dress are you thinking about wearing? You're gonna have a blast!!:wub2:

:tears: that is complete insanity..

I'm shocked to find the model thing too..I don't want him to

MFC has been down for me for the past two days! :shocked:

Yeah, I wasn't on Friday because of Sea World, then Saturday because my mom said I couldn't go on until my room was clean to "her standards", and Sunday, I was still cleaning my room...then Monday the MFC was down, and yesterday I was finally able to get back on! Whew!

Yeah, I saw the Mika modeling thing! Haha! Not convinced its 100% true or a dependable article, but I can't be sure. I don't want him to do it either.:no::naughty: