Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

:lmfao: That's kinda creepy and funny at the same time...

No, I'm not watching it right now...*grabs remote*

Now I am.

I knew Kristy was off, I cheat and look online since nothing is live here...

Hahah!! I know! What's wrong with me?!:crybaby::lmfao:

Oh, so Kristy's off huh? Is she the one you and everyone else doesn't like? I'm so out of the loop. I don't know anything that's going on with the show.:naughty:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

Yeah...she was horrible in the beginning.

She got better, but she wasn't the best. I'm not a big country music fan, and she is a country-esque singer.

Oh, yeah, I remember her earlier performances...:naughty:

So, who's your favorite as of now? I'm still rooting for David A. Haha.

Eh...He's OK, but he sounds the same every time.

I like Jason and David C. and Brooke.

I don't have a single favorite yet...

I see I see. Yeah, I was just about to edit my other post. I looove David A.'s personality, but since I hardly watch the show, I'm not sure how his performances are doing. Every other time I watched it though, he does a great job.

I like the ones you named too!! Especially Brooke. I don't know, but I just like her a lot.

...And Jason...and David Cook...

Haha. It's harder than I thought.:naughty:

Hey Crazzies!! :huglove: Ugghhhh I'm sooo tired... I went to a dance and it was sooooo fun haha. I LOVE TO DANCE!!

I have a story:

So about like 3 days ago, class had just ended and I was walking in the hall with my friend and there was a piano in the hall outside of the drama room, so I thought "OH! i"ll play grace kelly!" so up go up to it and start to play grace kelly, and this girl comes up to me and she's like "Is that MIKA??" And I say... "YEAH!! :shocked:" So basically, she's a mika fan. It was just this random girl I've never seen, and we just started talking about mika, and her favorite song is big girl and thats when she fell in love with him, and she says she didn't know there were mika fans at our school, and It was soo amazing! I loved how random it was and it just proved how mika brings people together. So we talked about him, and we were really shy and it was really funny, And her name's andrea. I wanted to ask for her phone number but I though it'd be kind of awkward xD So I'll probably see her walking around and then I'll ask... She's so nice!! AHH! ANOTHER MIKA FAN!! haha. :yay:

How is everyone?!?!

Hey Crazzies!! :huglove: Ugghhhh I'm sooo tired... I went to a dance and it was sooooo fun haha. I LOVE TO DANCE!!

I have a story:

So about like 3 days ago, class had just ended and I was walking in the hall with my friend and there was a piano in the hall outside of the drama room, so I thought "OH! i"ll play grace kelly!" so up go up to it and start to play grace kelly, and this girl comes up to me and she's like "Is that MIKA??" And I say... "YEAH!! :shocked:" So basically, she's a mika fan. It was just this random girl I've never seen, and we just started talking about mika, and her favorite song is big girl and thats when she fell in love with him, and she says she didn't know there were mika fans at our school, and It was soo amazing! I loved how random it was and it just proved how mika brings people together. So we talked about him, and we were really shy and it was really funny, And her name's andrea. I wanted to ask for her phone number but I though it'd be kind of awkward xD So I'll probably see her walking around and then I'll ask... She's so nice!! AHH! ANOTHER MIKA FAN!! haha. :yay:

How is everyone?!?!

That's so awesome!! Did you tell her who taught you? :naughty:

BUUUMMMMMPPPPPP!!!!! :toot:

Hey girls!! How's everyone beennn?? :huglove:

:huglove:

I miss you all! And I miss California! :tears:

It's STILL snowing here. It's almost May - it's getting SO old. With any luck, this will be the last winter I have to spend in this barren wasteland.

How are my California beauties? :punk:

:huglove:

I miss you all! And I miss California! :tears:

It's STILL snowing here. It's almost May - it's getting SO old. With any luck, this will be the last winter I have to spend in this barren wasteland.

How are my California beauties? :punk:

We miss you too! :huglove:

It's snowing!?!? Gosh... It's been super hot here!!

When are you coming down here again?? We need to plan this amazing reunion that we need to have... :naughty:

And you can bask in the sun..

I'm fine haha. And how have you been, beautious Amanda?

We miss you too! :huglove:

It's snowing!?!? Gosh... It's been super hot here!!

When are you coming down here again?? We need to plan this amazing reunion that we need to have... :naughty:

And you can bask in the sun..

I'm fine haha. And how have you been, beautious Amanda?

I've been just luverly, thanks. I got fired from my job a week ago, but they're a bunch of idiots that couldn't even give me a reason. Turns out they have my old job advertised, only they want to pay whoever they hire a whole lot less than they paid me. Money talks, as they say. :fisch:

I'm coming back to California on August 16th, and I'll be in the LA area on the 17th. So, Sunday August 17th, we must plan something fun!

Is there anything fun to do in Southern California? :naughty: