Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been just luverly, thanks. I got fired from my job a week ago, but they're a bunch of idiots that couldn't even give me a reason. Turns out they have my old job advertised, only they want to pay whoever they hire a whole lot less than they paid me. Money talks, as they say. :fisch:

I'm coming back to California on August 16th, and I'll be in the LA area on the 17th. So, Sunday August 17th, we must plan something fun!

Is there anything fun to do in Southern California? :naughty:

Yep...my final day of summer freedom before school....*kicks inventors of school* We should do something fun...like Disneyland (I've never been there)

Or we could go back to the Wiltern and reminisce....lick the sidewalk where Mika stood...:naughty:...OK maybe not...

Hmph Mana, that stinks...the losers....you're better than them anyways. They don't deserve you...

lick the sidewalk where Mika stood...:naughty:

:lmfao:

I had this mental image of us standing around the area where he stood, performing some sort of weird ceremony. :roftl:

Hmm, what to do? Disneyland is great! I like the California Adventure Park. :mf_lustslow:

There's also:

Knott's Berry Farm

Soak City (Waterpark)

Universal Studios

Or, we could just hang out in Hollywood, strolling along the Walk of Fame and hoping to spot someone famous. :naughty:

I had this mental image of us standing around the area where he stood, performing some sort of weird ceremony. :roftl:

Hmm, what to do? Disneyland is great! I like the California Adventure Park. :mf_lustslow:

There's also:

Knott's Berry Farm

Soak City (Waterpark)

Universal Studios

Or, we could just hang out in Hollywood, strolling along the Walk of Fame and hoping to spot someone famous. :naughty:

DON'T GO TO SOAK CITY!!! JUST DON'T!!! AHHH!!!

Universal Studios is MEGA fun!

There's also:

Knott's Berry Farm

Soak City (Waterpark)

Universal Studios

Any of those things sound fabulous!! Even Taylor's idea of licking the sidewalk.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

:roftl: Is it bad? I've never been!

I've also never been to Universal Studios. Are you gonna be around in August for this ultra-cool meetup?

Universal Studious is fuuun!! I haven't been in a few years, but their shows and rides are awesome.

:roftl: Is it bad? I've never been!

I've also never been to Universal Studios. Are you gonna be around in August for this ultra-cool meetup?

I had a very bad experience at Soak City when I was younger...some jerk spilled a smoothie on the water-soaked ground and nobody cleaned it up...and basically...I got a concussion. And the food STINKS!

I <3 Universal Studios!!!

I think so!!! What part of August are we talkin' about? :naughty:

I had a very bad experience at Soak City when I was younger...some jerk spilled a smoothie on the water-soaked ground and nobody cleaned it up...and basically...I got a concussion. And the food STINKS!

I <3 Universal Studios!!!

I think so!!! What part of August are we talkin' about? :naughty:

How horrible!!! :shocked::tears:

I've never been, and from how much you hate it, I'm guessing I never will. I'll stick to Raging Waters...:naughty:

I'm supposed to start college in late August, but I'm not exactly sure how late late is. Whatever. We can all figure something out. :biggrin2:

Pff. You laugh, but I'll be the one laughing when y'all are eating at McDonald's and I'm having lunch at some posh LA restaurant with Orlando Bloom. :naughty:

Well you go ahead and do that:naughty:

How horrible!!! :shocked::tears:

I've never been, and from how much you hate it, I'm guessing I never will. I'll stick to Raging Waters...:naughty:

I'm supposed to start college in late August, but I'm not exactly sure how late late is. Whatever. We can all figure something out. :biggrin2:

Yeah, well I'm not into huge-water-death rides, so I didn't like it.

I like Raging Waters more...and Wild Rivers!

Ooooooh college! How exciting!!!

If I make my school's tennis team, I'll have practice in the mornings during the last few days of August, but other than that I'll have a flexible schedule because I'm just going to (hopefully) get a part-time job at B&N, and do some volunteer work. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, well I'm not into huge-water-death rides, so I didn't like it.

I like Raging Waters more...and Wild Rivers!

Ooooooh college! How exciting!!!

If I make my school's tennis team, I'll have practice in the mornings during the last few days of August, but other than that I'll have a flexible schedule because I'm just going to (hopefully) get a part-time job at B&N, and do some volunteer work. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I need to get a job too!! I volunteer a lot already, but that's not helping when it comes to money. I was thinking either Petco or Borders. My parents said I have to figure out how to pay for an apartment myself so...

I hope you make it on the tennis team!!:biggrin2:

Yeah, I need to get a job too!! I volunteer a lot already, but that's not helping when it comes to money. I was thinking either Petco or Borders. My parents said I have to figure out how to pay for an apartment myself so...

I hope you make it on the tennis team!!:biggrin2:

Yeah I'm so excited to get a job! Eeeee!

Whoa you have to pay for your apartment?? What part of counter areyou going to?

Thanks (:

Yeah I'm so excited to get a job! Eeeee!

Whoa you have to pay for your apartment?? What part of counter areyou going to?

Thanks (:

I'm still going to be in California. The college is about an hour and a half away, but still that's too far to commute. It sucks because it's a community college and community colleges don't have dorms. :sad:

I'm planing on having a roommate and all, so that should help.

I'm still going to be in California. The college is about an hour and a half away, but still that's too far to commute. It sucks because it's a community college and community colleges don't have dorms. :sad:

I'm planing on having a roommate and all, so that should help.

They don't have dorms??? Well at least it will be a good experience living in an apartment!

Ah colleges and jobs.

I went to a meeting in Fresno to meet with some reps from Yale, Brown and MIT....all the colleges seem awesome...but so far away on the East Coast. Though I do know the area since I lived in CT for about four years.

AND I found out to today that I have an interview at the movie theater on Tuesday for a job! I'm so excited...I dropped off my application in December and heard back today (they weren't hiring at the time).

AND we have one acts performances this week! Ah...so much going on...

So, I luuuuurve Universal, I have season passes WOO!! So therefore would be free for me to go...I would give you guys my family's passes but they check IDS...

Knotts Berry Farm is fun, I was there two weeks ago. My family is not big on big rides, so I didn't get to do all I wanted to do...

Heck, I just want to see everyone again!!!

Ah colleges and jobs.

I went to a meeting in Fresno to meet with some reps from Yale, Brown and MIT....all the colleges seem awesome...but so far away on the East Coast. Though I do know the area since I lived in CT for about four years.

AND I found out to today that I have an interview at the movie theater on Tuesday for a job! I'm so excited...I dropped off my application in December and heard back today (they weren't hiring at the time).

AND we have one acts performances this week! Ah...so much going on...

So, I luuuuurve Universal, I have season passes WOO!! So therefore would be free for me to go...I would give you guys my family's passes but they check IDS...

Knotts Berry Farm is fun, I was there two weeks ago. My family is not big on big rides, so I didn't get to do all I wanted to do...

Heck, I just want to see everyone again!!!

Whoa MIT!!! I really want to visit there and Brown in the summer!

College searches are quite fun (: Hehe.

Oooh that would be such a fun job!! More fun than working at a bookshop, which is probably where I'll be over the summer.

ACK!!! I have standardized tests at school this week...dreadfully boring! Do you have the STAR/CST this week?

I just want to officially meet you all!...Instead of just remembering seeing a few of you in the queue. Hahah. Everything kind of started out backwards for me, didn't it?:naughty:

Wow! MIT and Brown and Yale!! Those are some spectacular colleges:punk:. Good luck on the job interview! You'll do great I'm sure.

My school does have STAR testing this week, but since I'm a Senior, I don't have to take them! Plus, I don't have to show up for school until 12 ish for the whole week except for Friday. I'm so happy.:blush-anim-cl:

I just want to officially meet you all!...Instead of just remembering seeing a few of you in the queue. Hahah. Everything kind of started out backwards for me, didn't it?:naughty:

Wow! MIT and Brown and Yale!! Those are some spectacular colleges:punk:. Good luck on the job interview! You'll do great I'm sure.

My school does have STAR testing this week, but since I'm a Senior, I don't have to take them! Plus, I don't have to show up for school until 12 ish for the whole week except for Friday. I'm so happy.:blush-anim-cl:

LUCKY!!! My classes usually end at 12:20, but today due to testing school ended at 2:25!!! SO BORING!!!

Oooh that's so cool! The seniors at my school had to stay in the gym till 12-ish to discuss senior projects; and on Thursday they are having a concert in the gym for the seniors...while we take our history and math STAY tests...:thumbdown:

LUCKY!!! My classes usually end at 12:20, but today due to testing school ended at 2:25!!! SO BORING!!!

Oooh that's so cool! The seniors at my school had to stay in the gym till 12-ish to discuss senior projects; and on Thursday they are having a concert in the gym for the seniors...while we take our history and math STAY tests...:thumbdown:

Ew, I'd much rather be at home than in the gym talking about SENIOR PROJECTS until 12. But the concert doesn't sound all that bad...:das:

My school usually gets out at 2:45. When does yours start?