Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

Ew, I'd much rather be at home than in the gym talking about SENIOR PROJECTS until 12. But the concert doesn't sound all that bad...:das:

My school usually gets out at 2:45. When does yours start?

Well, 0 period starts at 6:55, but not many classes start then (but that's when my math class is); 1st period starts at 8:00. So, because at my school 7-11th graders have to have 6 classes, I just go to school from 0-4th period (which ends at 12:20), then I have an online class so that makes up my 6th class, but I have a home 5th and 6th. But normal 6th period ends at 3:00. :naughty:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...that's an interesting format...1st period starts at 7:42...(bleh) and we get out at 2:36...

I had STAR testing two weeks ago...such a pain...and what sucked is that the history test was nearly half of it on WWII and post war/ Cold War era...which we HAD NOT COVERED by then....I was seriously guessing on some of the questions...:blink:

I just want to officially meet you all!...Instead of just remembering seeing a few of you in the queue. Hahah. Everything kind of started out backwards for me, didn't it?:naughty:

Wow! MIT and Brown and Yale!! Those are some spectacular colleges:punk:. Good luck on the job interview! You'll do great I'm sure.

Thanks! I'm excited and nervous...

I know!!! I really want to meet up again and meet you fo' real this time!:naughty: And about your parents (who seem a bit more protective than mine) but nonetheless, I was surprised that my parents let me first meet up with Amy in November, then let her and her dad take me to the concert (without her, I would not have gone)...you never really know until you try...

Just show her a pic of us all standing there in our crazy clothes and face paint...we're all totally harmless...and you can say you actually saw us there in line...

Hmm...that's an interesting format...1st period starts at 7:42...(bleh) and we get out at 2:36...

I had STAR testing two weeks ago...such a pain...and what sucked is that the history test was nearly half of it on WWII and post war/ Cold War era...which we HAD NOT COVERED by then....I was seriously guessing on some of the questions...:blink:

Oooh it's on the Cold War? Phew, we just covered that, and I have a test on 1960-1992 tomorrow, which I should probably study for!!! EEEEK!

Well, 0 period starts at 6:55, but not many classes start then (but that's when my math class is); 1st period starts at 8:00. So, because at my school 7-11th graders have to have 6 classes, I just go to school from 0-4th period (which ends at 12:20), then I have an online class so that makes up my 6th class, but I have a home 5th and 6th. But normal 6th period ends at 3:00. :naughty:

Very interesting. So only 5 periods, huh? I could never do zero periods. I'm so not a morning person...

That always happened to me! I never knew most of the history questions whenever I took that test. It's so annoying.

Thanks! I'm excited and nervous...

I know!!! I really want to meet up again and meet you fo' real this time!:naughty: And about your parents (who seem a bit more protective than mine) but nonetheless, I was surprised that my parents let me first meet up with Amy in November, then let her and her dad take me to the concert (without her, I would not have gone)...you never really know until you try...

Just show her a pic of us all standing there in our crazy clothes and face paint...we're all totally harmless...and you can say you actually saw us there in line...

:lmfao:

Oh, believe me, I will try.:wink2:

My AP US teacher said no more tests from now til the AP exam which is *hyperventilates* in less than two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*stuffs face into review book that she should be looking at*

AHHH! I had a history test today, and I have my history final on Friday!

10 days until the test...10 DAYS!!! :shocked:

Woohoo!! I'm in Arizona right now.:punk:

My mom randomly asked me if I wanted to go to Arizona with her and her friend when I was about to go to school yesterday. And I was like..." Uh...sure?:biggrin2:". So here I am. It's fun. We're staying in this huuuuuge house of this lady my mom knows. I can get lost in here. Six bedrooms.:shocked:

It's very pretty though. And hot.

And I converted my mom's friend to Mika-ism, so thats a definate plus. She asked for me to send her his interviews and stuff.:blush-anim-cl:

My mom randomly asked me if I wanted to go to Arizona with her and her friend when I was about to go to school yesterday. And I was like..." Uh...sure?:biggrin2:". So here I am. It's fun. We're staying in this huuuuuge house of this lady my mom knows. I can get lost in here. Six bedrooms.:shocked:

And I converted my mom's friend to Mika-ism, so thats a definate plus. She asked for me to send her his interviews and stuff.:blush-anim-cl:

AHHH that's so cool!!! LUCKY!!! I'm so jealous right now! I wish I could be there!

GRRR I just got back from school! Yeah, I was at school for 12 HOURS today...I'm tired, to say the least!!!

AHHH that's so cool!!! LUCKY!!! I'm so jealous right now! I wish I could be there!

GRRR I just got back from school! Yeah, I was at school for 12 HOURS today...I'm tired, to say the least!!!

Woaaah...what were you doing at school for 12 whole hours?! I'd go crazy...

Woaaah...what were you doing at school for 12 whole hours?! I'd go crazy...

Well, at lunch I had to do a writing assessment for English class next year, then I did homework in the commons area until 2, then 2-6:15 I working on chemistry! It was scary being at school for that long!

Ooeeh!! Awesome! I wish there was that kind of spontinaeity in my family...:tears:

Have fun! haha. What part of Arizona?

Hi!! How is everyone? :huglove:

How are yoouuuuuuu!?

Que pasa chica?

I haven't talked to you in ages!!

I'm alright; quite stressed due to the AP exams!!! :shocked:

How are you?

I know, I haven't been on here much because I've been studying, and I got rid of my facebook account a while ago too!

I'm alright; quite stressed due to the AP exams!!! :shocked:

How are you?

I know, I haven't been on here much because I've been studying, and I got rid of my facebook account a while ago too!

Aww yeah *hug* well, they'll be over soon haha. good luck!!

I'm fine! Just took star test this week and finals are coming up in a month-ish for me.

Seriouslly, star tests are the most foolish, pointless things I have ever beheld. :furious:

I'm insanely glad that they're over...

Aww you did? Competely? So, you dont exist on it anymore? :(

Aww yeah *hug* well, they'll be over soon haha. good luck!!

I'm fine! Just took star test this week and finals are coming up in a month-ish for me.

Seriouslly, star tests are the most foolish, pointless things I have ever beheld. :furious:

I'm insanely glad that they're over...

Aww you did? Competely? So, you dont exist on it anymore? :(

Thank you!!!

Oooh STAR tests. I just had on Monday and yesterday. They are very boring, but I got to study a lot for my SAT IIs (which are tomorrow!!!) AHHH!!!

Well, I can re-activate it at anytime, and it comes back like it was when I left it, so I'm going to re-activate after my last AP which is on the 14th I think.

Agh....hi everyone! I don't remember the last time I've been online...its been way too crazy this week. One acts were on Thursday, AP tests....yeesh, it has been a long but fun week.

Just peeking in to say hi...

I'm getting ready for prom right now and I have a bit of time before I go.

So...I will get around to being on more, but probably after next Friday because then AP US History is DONE!!!

:huglove:

Chat soon!

u are lucky to be in arizona! how is it???

i know what u feel like to b @ school for so long, my moms a teacher at mine, nevertheless, shes my own teacher, and i am always there! and it gives me headaches to be there, lmao

Well, at lunch I had to do a writing assessment for English class next year, then I did homework in the commons area until 2, then 2-6:15 I working on chemistry! It was scary being at school for that long!

I see! Wow, that sucks. Chem for 4 hours? Eeek.:shocked:

Ooeeh!! Awesome! I wish there was that kind of spontinaeity in my family...:tears:

Have fun! haha. What part of Arizona?

Hi!! How is everyone? :huglove:

Oh, I was utterly shocked when my mom asked me. She's the type of person that is so strict about school that it's not even funny. I really thought I was dreaming a bit when it happened.:naughty:

I suppose it was just because there was all the testing and I didn't have real school all week so...

Agh....hi everyone! I don't remember the last time I've been online...its been way too crazy this week. One acts were on Thursday, AP tests....yeesh, it has been a long but fun week.

Just peeking in to say hi...

I'm getting ready for prom right now and I have a bit of time before I go.

So...I will get around to being on more, but probably after next Friday because then AP US History is DONE!!!

:huglove:

Chat soon!

Weee!! PROM!! I hope you had soooo much fun!!!!

I know what you mean about having crazy weeks. I haven't really been on much lately myself. Well, glad you're doing well and we'll catch up later!!:wub2:

o.. lol, same time as me! lmao, im a dork !:punk::shocked:

Ahaha! Nooo, you're not a dork. :biggrin2:

Yeah, it's only 10ish, but I am so tireeed. It's ridiculous.

Hey, my name's Brittany by the way. What's yours?:original:

EDIT: I guess it's my turn to be a dork...:doh:. It says it in your siggy...Hi Devin!!:naughty:

Ahaha! Nooo, you're not a dork. :biggrin2:

Yeah, it's only 10ish, but I am so tireeed. It's ridiculous.

Hey, my name's Brittany by the way. What's yours?:original:

EDIT: I guess it's my turn to be a dork...:doh:. It says it in your siggy...Hi Devin!!:naughty:

lmao, u aint a dork! :rotfl:

im from auburn, and yea,....im super tired! lmao