Calling all Californians: Take 2 !!!

OOOOOH! Drum lessons! I really want to learn how to play the drums. Seems like so much fun!! Maybe you'll get so good that Mika will want to hire ya one of these days...And you and Cherisse can trade off or something.

Who knows.:roftl:

I want to go to the beach!

:roftl::shocked:

Hey, it's possible :das:

Oooh the beach!! I think I'm gonna go to the pool or beach soon :naughty:

I need to lose some weight this summer... I don't necessarily have a good body for the beach. Haha

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl::shocked:

Hey, it's possible :das:

Oooh the beach!! I think I'm gonna go to the pool or beach soon :naughty:

I need to lose some weight this summer... I don't necessarily have a good body for the beach. Haha

I wish I had a pool. I'd be in that thing 24/7.

Aww, I don't think you need to lose weight! Yeah, the one time I saw you in person was at the concert back in February, but I thought you looked fine. I could use some toning up myself. :naughty:

I wish I had a pool. I'd be in that thing 24/7.

Aww, I don't think you need to lose weight! Yeah, the one time I saw you in person was at the concert back in February, but I thought you looked fine. I could use some toning up myself. :naughty:

:aah: Thanks but, that was with clothes on. To swim you need bathing suits which shows the skin. Hahah

I think I've gained weight since then...

Anways, thanks! :wub2:

I have to go. Gonna go ride my bike to the beach with a buddy :wink2:

Bye!! :huglove: Nice talking to you again!!

:aah: Thanks but, that was with clothes on. To swim you need bathing suits which shows the skin. Hahah

I think I've gained weight since then...

Anways, thanks! :wub2:

I have to go. Gonna go ride my bike to the beach with a buddy :wink2:

Bye!! :huglove: Nice talking to you again!!

Ok! Sounds like so much fun! Have a blast.

Nice talking to you too! I missed you.:huglove:

Oh my goodness I miss you guys sooo much! I'm in Scotland right now, and I'm going bak to England tomorrow! But when I get back to CA (July 8th) I'll be able to MFC-it-up like crazy again!

You lucky girl!! I wish I traveled as much as you do! I miss you too Amanda. I'ts been a looong time since we've talked:tears:! Well, at least you're having fun and such. That's good.:original:

Hey everyone!!! I still haven't been able to see the video on Mikasounds because the software on my laptop is sooo old! I'll be able to see it on Wednesday because I get back home on Tuesday!!! Then I'll be able to chat a lot more!

WOOO MIKAAA!!!

YAYYY!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone!!! I still haven't been able to see the video on Mikasounds because the software on my laptop is sooo old! I'll be able to see it on Wednesday because I get back home on Tuesday!!! Then I'll be able to chat a lot more!

WOOO MIKAAA!!!

YAYYY!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! :biggrin2::huglove: I hope you're having an awesome time!!

I can't stay long; I've got homework to keep me up til the wee hours, but I'd just like to say I miss you all, when, if ever, are we going to do a Cali meet-up (?), and fires suck. Is anyone else's throat burning from a walk out in the "fresh" air?

Oh, and mika-fan1001, much love to The Academy Is...their live show is amazing.

*wanders off humming The Phrase That Pays*

I can't stay long; I've got homework to keep me up til the wee hours, but I'd just like to say I miss you all, when, if ever, are we going to do a Cali meet-up (?), and fires suck. Is anyone else's throat burning from a walk out in the "fresh" air?

yay! more TAI fans! lol

well i hate all these fires, its imposible to breathe wen ur whole town is a smoke pit!!! GOSH!

Amy? ... :shocked: Is that... you?

:yay: :yay: *hug attack*

We miss you too! We're still working on the meet-up but we'll update you with the details! I hope everything's going great for you (Good luck with the homework)

And we love you!

:flowers2::wub2:

How has everything been???

hey! well im really excited atm, my laptop i found out last night is finally in california, this morning i found out its in Roseville!!! and its just about25 minutes away from me! but it has to get process and everything down there, im just super excited!

but my dad is also making me and my sister clean for an hour and a half, so imy exciting mood shall end

hey! well im really excited atm, my laptop i found out last night is finally in california, this morning i found out its in Roseville!!! and its just about25 minutes away from me! but it has to get process and everything down there, im just super excited!

but my dad is also making me and my sister clean for an hour and a half, so imy exciting mood shall end

Yay that's so cool that you're getting a laptop!!!

Awww, well you can think about Mika while you're cleaning.

GAHHH my internet is sooo slow now ):

Oh well

Hey!!! WE NEED TO PARTY IT UP IN THIS THREAD!!!

Soooooooo, I LOVE CHRISTIAN TOO!!! Fierce!

hahaha...

So last night I had a dream that I went to Mika's concert and he sang a bunch of slow love songs and afterwards I waited outside for an autograph and like 5 other people did too so he talked to me for about 10 minutes and wrote a loooong message to me on my dvd case :wub2: Then we both planned a practical joke to play on people walking down the street...hahhaha

BEST. DREAM. EVER.

Hey!!! WE NEED TO PARTY IT UP IN THIS THREAD!!!

Soooooooo, I LOVE CHRISTIAN TOO!!! Fierce!

hahaha...

So last night I had a dream that I went to Mika's concert and he sang a bunch of slow love songs and afterwards I waited outside for an autograph and like 5 other people did too so he talked to me for about 10 minutes and wrote a loooong message to me on my dvd case :wub2: Then we both planned a practical joke to play on people walking down the street...hahhaha

BEST. DREAM. EVER.

awwww

i havent had a mika dream in like... a week!!! omg!!!!!

so how are u?