After Brixton Gig on 26th Feb!!

nikjass

Hey, wondering if anyone got pics or video of Mika getting into the car after the gig on the 26th... I'm the lady who shouted Mika, it's Jassmin from Malaysia when he got into the car and the door was shut when he looked me (thanks to Ice Man I think)...:thumbdown: and then suddenly the car door reopens.. and Mika asked how i was.. etc..:blush-anim-cl: anyone??? Please??? I have nothing to remember it by..would really appreciate it :wink2::thumb_yello:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry all pics I got are on someone else's camera, apart from the one with mika cause he asked me and I handed someone my camera to take it :boxed:

I know MANY pictured on the london gigs: I got several just browsing forum. keep lurking around. :wink2:

Hey, wondering if anyone got pics or video of Mika getting into the car after the gig on the 26th... I'm the lady who shouted Mika, it's Jassmin from Malaysia when he got into the car and the door was shut when he looked me (thanks to Ice Man I think)...:thumbdown: and then suddenly the car door reopens.. and Mika asked how i was.. etc..:blush-anim-cl: anyone??? Please??? I have nothing to remember it by..would really appreciate it :wink2::thumb_yello:

Hello

I think Bettasan took a video of this, i remember that happpening and him opening the door again , was that cause you came from so far? How sweet:wink2: i'll pm Betta and ask her :thumb_yello:

sorry all pics I got are on someone else's camera, apart from the one with mika cause he asked me and I handed someone my camera to take it :boxed:

I know MANY pictured on the london gigs: I got several just browsing forum. keep lurking around. :wink2:

I will.. but hopefully Bettasan filmed it.. yippie :thumb_yello: was lovely to meet you btw:blush-anim-cl:

Hello

I think Bettasan took a video of this, i remember that happpening and him opening the door again , was that cause you came from so far? How sweet:wink2: i'll pm Betta and ask her :thumb_yello:

Thanks vicky.. yeah, I think it's because he recognised me from previous meetings and knows that I've travelled from far...it was a very sweet gesture... thanks again :thumb_yello: