• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't want to miss the Official thing. :thumb_yello:

Damn straight! *is back now btw, and word is working :yay:*

*wonders whether the s from Rockingham station should be a capital*

*also wonders whether the P from Transperth is a capital*

*opens transperth site again*

But the impression that they were long term relationships could lead people to think less of me than they already do.

That's a valid point. Your lawyers should take the matter up with Artsy's legal team.

Page 200! We're almost ready for a new thread! When is it - aroudn 220-ish or so?

It's 3000 posts aka 250 pages.

It's 3000 posts aka 250 pages.

Ohh, still a bit to go then :wink2:

Ahh, damn it.

If you wish to challenge the notice, email infringements@pta.wa.gov.au or send a 'Letter of appeal' to:

Manager of Security and Customer Service

PO Box 383

Northbridge, WA, 6865

That. Is. Crap.

That is completely different to what I was told over the phone, which was that I have to go in before 4 on a weekday to hand in a letter to someone at Perth station. And I've been freaking out over how I haven't been able to make that time until now. When I could've emailed or sent it right from the start.

*wonders whether she should still go up there now incase they don't check the email in time*

Failure to pay an infringement notice within the required time period will lead to the matter being dealt with by the Fines Enforcement Registry which has the power to suspend your motor vehicle or drivers licence. Once the infringement process reaches this stage additional costs may be incurred.

Holy crap! *decides to go today after all*

Wtf does a public transport fine and your driver's licence have to do with each other? Seems like a contradictory penalty if you ask me :bleh: "hazzaa! now you MUST take public transport!"

That's a valid point. Your lawyers should take the matter up with Artsy's legal team.

Lawyers??? No No NO!!!

We enlist the help of this well-respected man:

jerry-springer.jpg

He's almost like one of the family now.

hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2: :wub2:

Heya Suz!!!!!! :huglove:

How are you??

That. Is. Crap.

That is completely different to what I was told over the phone, which was that I have to go in before 4 on a weekday to hand in a letter to someone at Perth station. And I've been freaking out over how I haven't been able to make that time until now. When I could've emailed or sent it right from the start.

*wonders whether she should still go up there now incase they don't check the email in time*

Holy crap! *decides to go today after all*

Wtf does a public transport fine and your driver's licence have to do with each other? Seems like a contradictory penalty if you ask me :bleh: "hazzaa! now you MUST take public transport!"

Ok, they would check it often.. And your email will have time and date on it. But if you are really worried, get off your butt and go in..

And let me introduce you to reading between the legal lines:

"Failure to pay an infringement notice within the required time period will lead to the matter being dealt with by the Fines Enforcement Registry which has the power to suspend your motor vehicle or drivers licence. Once the infringement process reaches this stage additional costs may be incurred."

They have the power, doesn't mean they will actually do it in your situation.

Lawyers??? No No NO!!!

jerry-springer.jpg

LOL! Do you know what I've just realised? Jerry looks like Jerry! Mika's Jerry :roftl:

*just tried (but not hard) to find a picture of Jerry and Jerry to compare, but gave up*

Ok, they would check it often.. And your email will have time and date on it. But if you are really worried, get off your butt and go in..

And let me introduce you to reading between the legal lines:

"Failure to pay an infringement notice within the required time period will lead to the matter being dealt with by the Fines Enforcement Registry which has the power to suspend your motor vehicle or drivers licence. Once the infringement process reaches this stage additional costs may be incurred."

They have the power, doesn't mean they will actually do it in your situation.

Phewph phewph phewph. Okay.

I'm going to go in still. But there's a medium chance that i won't be able to find the place anyway, because I lost the directions that I had to the office :blink: So if I can't I'm juts come home and email it :original:

My letter doesn't look too stupid anymore ... although I don't know my mobile number and I left it behind so i couldn't write it on there :roftl:

I'm gonna print now and go. So toodle-oo's!

I'd be very worried if my brother borrowed some of my clothes :roftl:

I'm already worried....

[/color]

I know.. It's ugly when we try so hard to beautify our posts. [/color]

Its against beauty

*doesn't fall for it*

[/color]

*coughs harder*

stay away from the icey-pole sticks.. We don't want you getting another splinter. :sneaky2:

[/color]

Did I mention I never get colds .. well hardly ever.. which is good.. but you know the downside is the CD:thumbdown: obviously :naughty:hahaha fangurls maximus!!

*avoids icypole sticks*

I am slowly combating my addiction to chewing on them.

And at least the upside is good. I have a sh!tty immune system.

Case in point, since the week before the start of uni I have had 3 colds.

And hows that going?

Suprisingly well... I have done 5 weeks of reading complete with noting relevant info for the essay. Soon I shall look for some online readings via the internet and then thats my required study for the day done.

You don't want to miss the Official thing.

Like it would ever be convient for us and happen in our time zone :newyear:

Lawyers??? No No NO!!!

jerry-springer.jpg

He should be in the family potrait.

come to think of it, first we should have a family potrait, then one with him, Arts auntie Gerri, her aunty Oprah and uncle Maury in

Oh and OD... while they have the power to suspend licenses etc, I don't think its something their going to do for a public transport fine. Thats only used for driving related unpaid fines.

And I'm back with soothing cough lollies, that will probably be gone in an hour

*eyes rolling out the back of head*Must......stay......awake.......

How about must finish assingment before going to V Festival....hmmmmm?

hahahahah Sucker!!!

Yeah, but I came willingly:naughty:

Good Afternoon everyone!!!!! Aren't we all happy we stayed up late to hear the good news!

Just thrilled....and we're still not official!

Suuucked iiiin!!!

I knew I could count on sympathy from you OD:roftl:

If I possess any form of self restraint I wont be back.

In that case, I give you 20 seconds....and that's being generous:naughty:

hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there!...how's it going?

I'm going to go in still. But there's a medium chance that i won't be able to find the place anyway, because I lost the directions that I had to the office So if I can't I'm juts come home and email it

My letter doesn't look too stupid anymore ... although I don't know my mobile number and I left it behind so i couldn't write it on there

I'm gonna print now and go. So toodle-oo's!

You are a disaster.....Good Luck!

Afternoon everyone, how are we all this fine Friday arvo?

LOL! Do you know what I've just realised? Jerry looks like Jerry! Mika's Jerry :roftl:

*just tried (but not hard) to find a picture of Jerry and Jerry to compare, but gave up*

*coughJOHNcough*

He should be in the family potrait.

come to think of it, first we should have a family potrait, then one with him, Arts auntie Gerri, her aunty Oprah and uncle Maury in

We'd better get onto that one A.S.A.P.

A.S.A.P. on MFC = sometime this century

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Move over.. That's my couch you're sitting on.

Hmm the looking for readings online is really going well....

funny.gif

This is what I found instead :blink:

:lmfao: That has potential to be one of DC's favourites.

procrastination! procrastination of procrastination!

Kelzy!!! had a an awesome night! wonderful friend, grilled cheese sandwhiches, large plate o chips..talking about excitement and things to come!

:wub2: :wub2:

I love it when great things are going to happen!

But the impression that they were long term relationships could lead people to think less of me than they already do.

Hi Boomer.. hurry back.. :smoke:

Yeah hello Chicken :fisch:

*Ahem* --------------------- *Cough*