The Australian Thread: Part Ten

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*shakes head sadly*

It's pretty bad, I'm afraid. I think the sewer is alongside the train lines because it's much worse than just "Ick...I think somebody pooted."

I don't know if we're going to be taking the train much. I know we're basically taking a bus around everywhere and tons of walking. We might end up having to take one to go to Rome if our driver won't/can't take us but I do know we take a train to Paris.

I found out today that my friends and I are all on the same page - we want to go to the Eiffel tower during the day then again at night. :wub2: :wub2:

OMFG! NO NEWS YET! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

... why am I even on here, I need to get ready AND write that stupid letter ...

Fine, so I typed out the really ****ty bit I wrote out the other day on the train, and I'll finish it tomorrow morning

Oh, I swore last night and I didn't even mean to. I think I was pretty fricking tired... *yawn*

*Feeling lazy, reverting to previous trend*

I still can't even figure out this list business. I just end up with a mess of code :roftl:

I wish my best friends were coming with me! One of the girls I know I lived in a suite with two years ago and we really didn't get along too well at first, another one I met through some other friends and the guy I know I met through a guy friend two years ago.

We're leaving in exactly a week. I didn't think I was going to be able to sleep last night. I have a feeling some Tylenol PMs are going to be much needed as this week goes on.

Yayyy! So exciting! So soon! When I went to america with my school it was only 5 of us and 3 of them were my best friends and the other just modified to be weird like us for the trip. 'twas great.

Here I am.

sarcasm_on.gifsarcasm3.gifsarcasm.gif

:roftl:

:roftl:...ok that's it for me, I have to be up for work in exactly 40 minutes. You people are a bad influence on me BYYYYEEEEE!

OMG! YOU'RE CRAZY!!

*explains that a canuck is slang for a canadian*

Ohhh...

Hi!

I am a friend of Kelzy. She pointed me in this direction and introduced me to this site so.... Heya!

Kimoak

Hello there friend of Kelzy, welcome to the MFC. Don't mind the crazy welcomes you've gotten so far, we're not normally crazy like that :fisch:

Hi!I am a friend of Kelzy. She pointed me in this direction and introduced me to this site so.... Heya! :surfing:Kimoak

Hello and welcome to the insane assylum:thumb_yello:

... why am I even on here, I need to get ready AND write that stupid letter ...

I just knew you were on here....WHY AREN'T YOU WRITING YOUNG LADY:naughty:

... Oh, I swore last night and I didn't even mean to. I think I was pretty fricking tired... *yawn*

Didn't even notice.....must have been really paying attention!

... OMG! YOU'RE CRAZY!!

Thank you.....I aim to please:wink2:

... Hello there friend of Kelzy, welcome to the MFC. Don't mind the crazy welcomes you've gotten so far, we're not normally crazy like that :fisch:

You shouldn't lie like that OD.....although you're right it's not normally like that......IT'S MUCH WORSE:roftl: Mind you Scut was very restrained this morning I thought!

Meh, I've welcomed people worser. (worser? worser.) "HEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey welcome to mfc!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yes and chicken means--"you get the point :cool:

How rude....you didn't welcome me at all! :wink2:

*silent tears streaming down face*

Meh, I've welcomed people worser.

(worser? worser.)

"HEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey welcome to mfc!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yes and chicken means--"

you get the point :cool:

Many thankyous... and yes... Chicken.... :D

*thinks he should stop his friend from calling him "chicken"*

Meh, I've welcomed people worser.

(worser? worser.)

"HEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey welcome to mfc!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yes and chicken means--"

you get the point :cool:

Worser :roftl:

That's a pretty good welcome. I think if at least one person gave a welcome like that in every welcome thread, it would cut the number of "what is chicken?" threads in half at least (half because people are still stupid enough to not understand :roftl:). Hello. It's pretty fricking obvious.

*did not sign up just because she realised MFC had an in-joke with Mika that she wanted to be in on* :fisch:

I just knew you were on here....WHY AREN'T YOU WRITING YOUNG LADY

Because I dunno what to wriiiittteeee!

And I have to leave in 5 minutes. I really shouldn't be late today, the other day I was over an hour late and my partner was sitting there working by her self. She didn't openly admit it, but I image she was pretty fricking pissed off with me :roftl:

Ahhh, but I have to write this... Today is the last day of the 28 days :fisch:

I have a barrel-full of smileys ready for when that happens!!

Lefferts%20Empty%20Barrel%204x6.jpg

Oppps... is this it? I think someone tipped them out :newyear:

It means we stay up all night waiting, then at 2pm tomorrow while we are sleeping or absent from our computers, MFC becomes Official..

Smart me was already in bed by that time.... though I am sick again, so it explains the early night

I just realised: all this time it looked like there were only a few randoms online on MSN... but in fact it was frozen.

You're a smart cookie scut :newyear:

:...ok that's it for me, I have to be up for work in exactly 40 minutes. You people are a bad influence on me:wink2: BYYYYEEEEE!

so early :boxed:

My brain feels like oatmeal that was mixed with an egg-beater.

We'll all wake up and there still won't be news, it may take up to a few days. :

FY&GN.

Of course it'll take a few days. This is the winding us up again stage

Time adjustment meant this got lost on the last page :naughty:

Temporal resonator sorted at at last!:

Woo..... but does it only work for 15 minute trips :blink:

Hi!

I am a friend of Kelzy. She pointed me in this direction and introduced me to this site so.... Heya!

Kimoak

Welcome to o r humble abode. You've joined in just in time for that crazy time that is 'waiting for the impending officialness'

Hey everyone and anyone and any nooones

Okay... so here's my deal (with my self)... one reading read in between each mfc session.... okay... go