A Clockwork Orange.

uhsofamous

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really?

well all im going to say its amazing, but be prepared for the violence/nudity!

I think that's the reason I've been holding off. I don't care about violence/nudity but privacy is a nonexistent thing in my house and I don't want to hear any comments from the peanut gallery (my parents).

my dad was always telling me about it so i finally got it from the library and we were gonna watch it together. well i came home from school and he was just finishing the movie:sneaky2:

he decided, after watching it again, that i was too young to watch it (that was 2-3 yrs ago)

i havent gotten it since:no:

my dad was always telling me about it so i finally got it from the library and we were gonna watch it together. well i came home from school and he was just finishing the movie:sneaky2:

he decided, after watching it again, that i was too young to watch it (that was 2-3 yrs ago)

i havent gotten it since:no:

Sounds like it's time to get it now then :) If you were too young 2-3 years ago, now yo'ure 2-3 years older.

Although there is definately nudity and violence in it.

Sounds like it's time to get it now then :) If you were too young 2-3 years ago, now yo'ure 2-3 years older.

Although there is definately nudity and violence in it.

well i was 14 then and i have always been very mature for my age. the only reason i cant get it now is because i own a book to the library and i lost it :blink:

but im sure its nothing i havent seen before. im positive, the nudity cant be worse than The Man Who Fell To Earth. and ive seen violence galore!:naughty:

I actually saw the movie, then read the book..

at first my parents didnt really want me to see it but i told them i was mature enough and they were like OK.

:naughty:

but Malcom was sooo cute in it and its strange because i felt really sad for him when he went back home to see his parents but i shouldnt have!