Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That means we'll be wet and very ugly if we meet Mika, oh , no , my God, please, i am pissed of ( is it a bad expression?)

Ohhh education time :wink2:

Well in the USA .. to say Im pissed ... means to be angry or upset

To say Im pissed in the UK .. means your drunk :roftl::thumb_yello:

That means we'll be wet and very ugly if we meet Mika, oh , no , my God, please, i am pissed of ( is it a bad expression?)

what's the difference for you madam?

it will be sweat instead of rain!

:naughty::naughty:

take some deo with you.............:wink2:

OK

I have conformation of John that Mika will do a meet and great with us after the show (limited time I believe)

At this stage I dont know where we meet him etc , maybe we will have to work that when we get there , any futher updates Ill inform :thumb_yello:

AFTER????????????:shocked::shocked:

oh great lord...i thought he would do it BEFORE in order to relieve our boredom!!!:roftl::roftl:

come on john...we have spare HOURS before the gig...and only a few minutes AFTER!!!

:bleh:

AFTER????????????:shocked::shocked:

oh great lord...i thought he would do it BEFORE in order to relieve our boredom!!!:roftl::roftl:

come on john...we have spare HOURS before the gig...and only a few minutes AFTER!!!

Yeh ....

Im getting the impression Mika doesnt want to do this and is just as its us you know ......

:shocked:

I suppose so late and 20 odd people

I dont know at this stage where we meet him ... we shall go with the flow :thumb_yello:

Thank you for the lesson , freddie, like robie , i would like better before , we 'll be tired but the poor boy too.

well , que sera sera !!!

robie, you can't understand why i hate rain but dani told you how monstrous we were at Aix les Bains , i remember Greta said: oh , how beautiful we are ( ironically of course) !

We are together having a fabby time :punk: , anything else is a bonus :punk:

That's so true!! I love to meet all the people again, a fabulous line up at the festival, a nice Mika gig, and more is bonus! :thumb_yello:

Yeh ....

Im getting the impression Mika doesnt want to do this and is just as its us you know .....

What? Why?

And why does he do it than, doesn't the Mikster has a free will?!:blink:

We are together having a fabby time :punk: , anything else is a bonus :punk:

:thumb_yello:

Oh yeah!

That's so true!! I love to meet all the people again, a fabulous line up at the festival, a nice Mika gig, and more is bonus! :thumb_yello:

Yes, it will be so much fun and Mika can join us if he want's?!:naughty:

i'm sure everything will be fine.

Mika HAS GOT his own free will and i won't care if he cannot meet us...probably it's better this way and john was a bit too overkind to think about a special M&G.

we should not look for meanings behind all he does and says....it was a nice proposal, then it might have been too much for mika that night...who knows?

we'll have the USUAL great time together, great time at his gig, great time if he meets us after the gig on the road as usual....who cares.

and i'll be frank with john as all the few times i met him...and tell him some jokes who will make him smile and think at the same time...i'm not pissed off at all!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

(in the 'bothered' sense)

rock on MADRID!!!!:punk::punk:

Did you get my PM?

I havent caused you confusion have i?

Yeh ..porto!!:punk:

Party in the queueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:thumb_yello:

i was confused at first but not now, that's why i talked about porto...i think i've had to many of it :roftl:

i'm driving the day of the gig btw :blink: suicidal...

when are you guys planning on going to the queue??? 'cause i'll meet up there....maybe i should have someone's number of those going :blush-anim-cl:

i was confused at first but not now, that's why i talked about porto...i think i've had to many of it :roftl:

i'm driving the day of the gig btw :blink: suicidal...

when are you guys planning on going to the queue??? 'cause i'll meet up there....maybe i should have someone's number of those going :blush-anim-cl:

Driving .. oh man good luck!! :thumb_yello:

I think you have had too much of it , I have no idea on the Q :shocked:

Take a couple numbers and text us :bleh:

Driving .. oh man good luck!! :thumb_yello:

I think you have had too much of it , I have no idea on the Q :shocked:

Take a couple numbers and text us :bleh:

well, i'm not the one actually driving, a friend of mine is :blush-anim-cl:

so i can sleep on the trip :roftl:

pm me your number then...i'll ask TBQ's number as well :thumb_yello:

No..no...no..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

OK

I have conformation of John that Mika will do a meet and great with us after the show (limited time I believe)

At this stage I dont know where we meet him etc , maybe we will have to work that when we get there , any futher updates Ill inform :thumb_yello:

I propose under the rain, so we could frame all of us at our best.:mf_rosetinted:

Hey, I remember you we have the whole journey planned:sneaky2:

spanish secret agents... please...

i saw that DJ supermarket performs after our favourite pop(corn) star....

is DJ supermarket a distributor of merendas?

Master, you always crack me up xDDDD

Morning

Ill be saying bye to the thread soon

See you all Friday or Sataday

BQ see you at the aiport

What about me, Sir? :bleh:

Im going to say Bye and see you all soon now I have so much to do today , packing etc , so see you all sooooooooon Cant wait to see you all !!! and safe travels to everyone

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

See you on Friday!! ;)

thanks sivan...we'll try and do our best!:wink2:

FD, CAZ.....have a safe journey and let asun and ana go to bed early on friday night cause they want to welcome us at the airport the morning after at 9.30 am!!!:shocked: poor souls!:naughty:

Their Queens :bow:...in case FD takes you hostage on friday night...listen to the Master.....we can meet later in the morning or at lunch!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

it's so near!

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. I won´t leave FD to take me as hostage. Not on Friday XDD

Spanish official forecast: very hot and possible risk of SMALL storms. Believe me, it's better to have a storm than 37ºC in the shaddow, we'll be thankful for them if they happen, it's gonna be one of the hottest days so far.

Water would be a bliss with this weather

Did i hear Ribena? :wub2:

Oh my, it looks like it will be quite hot :naughty: and I'm outa practice.

The good thing about Madrid is that it's "dry" heat, so I am taking that as a good thing...unless it rains, cause then it will be "not so dry" heat :roftl: