Saturday Night Fiber (FIB´s special day in Madrid)

Queenie

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello :wub2:

Ive just really started to get back into Morrissey again , the album was blasting in my car this morning :punk:

I love this one ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvqejATUgaE

Im getting more excited about Morrisset than Mika:blush-anim-cl:

Siouxsie, anyone? :naughty:

Sorry Mika but i never saw her live and she´s my goddess...:wub2:

With the Banshees --> http://youtube.com/watch?v=w7RWb-8Izv0

Solo ---> http://youtube.com/watch?v=bHgRJc0E6Ag

:wub2:

If you jump on stage when Moz is singing, he´ll kill you himself. He´s an ass :D

Hahahaha!! It would be a good idea. All sunburnt...Crabs!! We´re cheap. We won´t need a costume :roftl:

Yeh the man has some attitude huh!!! .. Loving him though , havent heard him in agesssssssssssssssssssss:punk:

Mika , Morrissey , Babyshambles .. I bet backstage is roking!

If you jump on stage when Moz is singing, he´ll kill you himself. He´s an ass :D

Hahahaha!! It would be a good idea. All sunburnt...Crabs!! We´re cheap. We won´t need a costume :roftl:

Sorry, can't keep quiet after this... I'm laughing my head off! Worst is I can picture you both! :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

And now back to my cave

Yeh the man has some attitude huh!!! .. Loving him though , havent heard him in agesssssssssssssssssssss:punk:

Mika , Morrissey , Babyshambles .. I bet backstage is roking!

:punk::punk::punk:

<Crawls back under her rock ...... before she gets stoned to death by Robi and the madrid crew>...:sad:

:naughty:

i'm alright with mobiles...i can easily keep in touch with you FD and the 2 queens and of course all the italians...who i miss is the english crew, but mirtilla's got bab's mobile so i think we can cope.

the french lot is in touch with allegra.

c@rin@ and sienna can be in touch with allegra too i think....

we won't miss an mfcer!:wink2:

i'm alright with mobiles...i can easily keep in touch with you FD and the 2 queens and of course all the italians...who i miss is the english crew, but mirtilla's got bab's mobile so i think we can cope.

the french lot is in touch with allegra.

c@rin@ is in touch with allegra too i think....

we won't miss an mfcer!:wink2:

Yeh!! I have yours already Robster and now have BQ's:thumb_yello:

We will be just dandy o :wink2:

So everyone excitedddddddddddddd then?? :groovy:

:cool:trame tramose, parte prima:cool:

- conspiring conspiracies, part one (the silence of the lambs*) -

So… here it is the “fly plan” for Madrid:

fans* of Morissey must to queue since early morning for to reserve the first row.

In the late afternoon, fresh like roses (but the Spanish girls more and more frescher and prettier than foreing invaders), we arrive at the queue for to reserve the second row.

Just and only during the M gig, Morissey's fans* leave the first row and we will be in the first row fresh like roses… (but the Spanish girls more and more freschier and prettier than foreing invaders).

:cool:trame tramose, parte seconda:cool:

- conspiring conspiracies, part two (the alphabetical order of the lambs) -

So… here it is the “fly plan” for Madrid (part2):

you know that in the program of the festival there are three big names and then little names.... little names performe before and then the hoters... and i think that the first name is more important and he will performe at the end of the night....

so... when we find near the venue banner with the program of the night we must cut the names beginning with M and we must paste them in alphabetical order

:cool:trame tramose, parte terza:cool:

- conspiring conspiracies, part three (the sleeping of the warriors) -

So… The Pop(corn) Star will sing at 3.30 a.m.?

Here the plan:

the lambs will assemble beds for us on the first row... the most talented of them will sing us a soft lullaby since 9.00 pm to 3.00 a.m.... if some of us can't sleep they read for us a romance with the incredibles bucolic tales of a moderate moderator and the butterflies...

At 3.00 a.m. lambs can start to call us in a delicate way and will offer to us tea, coffe and merendas...

(if the lambs will be polite and moderate they can remain in third row for to attend the Morissey's gig...).