Elanorelle's Random Happy Thread :)

elanorelle

I started choir again today! its so much fun! we will be performing some songs written by local composers too. discovered there is so much wonderful music out there, not matter where you go!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After three weeks of painstaking thought and imagination, I have finally finished the poem a friend challenged me to write. He asked me to write a poem about the color red because it's his favorite.

It's been nearly a decade since I wrote poetry. This one is definitely my best so far. Can't wait for his reaction!

wow! that's great! I can't wait to read it!

:wub2::wub2:

Random happiness for me:

the thought of going to Peru next year.

that would be great!:)

some of my relatives live in Peru!

that would be a great adventure! go for it! :wub2::wub2:

Hi elanorelle, how you doing? :)

Happiness for me is to do what i think is right for me, take advice from people but eventually follow my dreams and wishes, and do what i want even if some people might disapprove.

Hi elanorelle, how you doing? :)

Happiness for me is to do what i think is right for me, take advice from people but eventually follow my dreams and wishes, and do what i want even if some people might disapprove.

exactly, Mici,,,its how I feel!

for sure these days anyway!

that would be great!:)

some of my relatives live in Peru!

that would be a great adventure! go for it! :wub2::wub2:

I know!!! Really? That's so cool!!! The only probelm being is that 15 people (only requirement being you hvae to have at least one Spanish credit) have to go and I'm not sure how many people would be willing to pay the nearly $4000 (geez I should get a job. well my parents/grandparents said they would contribute to something like this). Next March will hopefuly bring many great memories *crosses fingers Mika doesn't tour the Toronto area in that time* Damn...I probably just cursed myself now...

Other random happiness...

Guitar Hero Air Guitar!!!

HAD A FANTASTIC MIKA PARTY!

TASCHA ( my friend from two blocks away) and I had rainbow cookies,

and minty candy tea and nibbles and we listened to mika for three hours

! we dressed in all colours and I made her some tapes of MIKA's music for her

plus i gave her a gift of the CD I bought for her. we watched clips of the Seattle and Vancouver concerts and we lived through the fun and the joy again! I introduced her to the word chicken..now she can't stop laughing everytime I say chicken! she is moving to Vancouver soon soooooo I get to visit her and Calicojasmine when I go over there later on ! yayayayayayyay!

I am so happy! I need to have more of these! She thinks MIKA is so spiritual and deep and very very very talented

soooo everyone,,invite a friend over ,,even just one and have a mika party!

:wub2::wub2:

exactly, Mici,,,its how I feel!

for sure these days anyway!

Yep that's the best way also in learning for mistakes you do along the way.

My light at the end of the tunnel is the end of exams in a few weeks. If I pass them I'll be over the moon.

may the force be with you. :naughty:

Good luck. :thumb_yello:

I finally bought the 'Fad Gadget by Frank Tovey' CD/DVD set that I've been wanting for ages off Amazon yesterday. WOOHOO!! I can't wait to receive it ^_^

Also, I'm going back to Kent at the weekend, which means I'll get to see my family again, so double yay!

CONGRATULATIONS!

What are you going to do without school to fill your days?

I'm not sure... I want to sign up for some classes, because I don't want to sit around all day doing nothing.

I'll probably sign up for drumming classes and cooking/baking classes (I love to cook/bake)

And MFCING of course :naughty: And the beach and whatever things that there are to do :wink2:

And you?

My random happiness for today: sales.

I was at the mall today and walked into Aeropostale. There was one AMAZING sale. I bought two pairs of jeans. One pair used to be $40 and I got them for $6 and the other pair was $50 and got those for $6 as well. Not to mention the three necklaces that I got for 99 cents each (and they were originally $12.50 each!!!)