• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not pink! they're deep purple his fav color...! :roftl:

i'm going too!!

nighty!

x

Oh:das:

Of course you are going too! Who else will take me home? Johnny need to go to one ceremony this night:naughty:

VERY exciting...(at all!shopping is a long way better....)

and what about you miss I-know-where.mika.lives?:bleh: what you've been doing today?

heeey, don't hold that against me :roftl::roftl: i've been a good girl today, i stayed 2 hours after school to finish off my work :mf_rosetinted: you just wait til friday then u can ask me that same question :fisch:

I've been wondering what it was like here at the beginning.

what in the whole forum or just this thread? cos this thread.. wowee.. it was really dirty at the beginning, we got told off sooo many times :roftl:

heeey, don't hold that against me :roftl::roftl: i've been a good girl today, i stayed 2 hours after school to finish off my work :mf_rosetinted: you just wait til friday then u can ask me that same question :fisch:

:naughty: :naughty: good girl!you sure you can resust til friday??

I know. I was lurking for about 3 months.

Go figure:first time I saw Mika I don't even knew of his ''streptease'' while performing Love Today...:thumbdown:

Me too! I can't imagine my life without the mfc now.

me neither.. it'd be pretty boring.. i would actually have to do my work, and going on the internet wouldn't be as exciting :bleh:

I regret so much joining so late...:thumbdown:

i used to complain that i wish i had joined back in jan, but then i get told off cos everyone else i complain to has joined later than me, so i'll shut up :naughty: