Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jajajaja... u r so mean! Is she ur sister or what?

Maybe :fisch: I posted that to make her look dumb because I was bored :roftl: She was there and she doesn't care, but I can't delete the posts now so you can just ignore them :lmao:

I second that! That pic was, I think, the second one I fell in love with. It's beautiful.:blush-anim-cl:

EDIT: I second the "I' love to see that picture big..." lol. Not that Norwalk174twin is dumb.:roftl:

We all know who the dumb twin is whether you say it or not :glases2: *coughcoughcassiecoughcough* :naughty:

To stay on topic:

mika3-1.jpg

SAME!!!!!!!!!!! here is another one that i took at the terminal 5 gig:

P1010680.jpg

P1010678.jpg

the first one is my background for my computer and it fits perfectly and his lips are perfectly sized for me to imagine him kissing me

he's perfect!!!! :jawdrop:

:mf_lustslow::stretcher::angel_not::hoover:

We all know who the dumb twin is whether you say it or not :glases2: *coughcoughcassiecoughcough* :naughty:

To stay on topic:

mika3-1.jpg

:roftl:

Nice pic! I swear...his hair is so beautiful. It sould be the 8th wonder of the world...:shocked:

...:naughty:

I really need to upload more pics onto photobucket. They're all on my iphoto account...

:roftl:

Nice pic! I swear...his hair is so beautiful. It sould be the 8th wonder of the world...:shocked:

...:naughty:

I really need to upload more pics onto photobucket. They're all on my iphoto account...

I agree on the 8th wonder of the world :lmfao:

seems that this forum doesn't support Firefox anymore:sneaky2::thumbdown:

now?

63862_Mika_-_2008_GRAMMY_Awardscelebutopia_100208_03_122_730lo.jpg

Damn it, still nothing....:tears:

But I had problems as well with posting pics on my Firefox pc, when I use that stupid I.E. everything goes well....:sneaky2: