• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1281258304.jpg

Ain't nothing like the real thing baby!

We are having a great time and he loves it here, see!

That's not what he told me last night.

Nahh, just kidding. :roftl:

And since I'm here I think I post a picture even though it's probably been posted 298347234 times before, but it doesn't hurt to look again.

88hb1.jpg

That one really puts a smile on my face. :wub2:

1291151276.jpg

Look who I found outside!

Here a storm was coming and he didn't have a coat and something has happened to one of his poor mitts.

He did have an umbrella, ella ella ey ey ey

No to worry, we are inside having tea and toast and are watching trashy television.

If I stand out in the rain like this, somehow I don't think it would look as sweet:naughty:

If I stand out in the rain like this, somehow I don't think it would look as sweet:naughty:

That's a gorgeous pic of him with that yellow umbrella. Although I can't get the white one out of my mind from Chicago.:wub2: If he would of came out to me while I was standing in line that night he would of seen the way I looked out in the rain......with a pink umbrella.:roftl: :roftl:

Quote: That's a gorgeous pic of him with that yellow umbrella. Although I can't get the white one out of my mind from Chicago.

And I love his hair in the Umbrella pic!

Hey BonjourMika, I love your Slash quote, you must have read his autobiography? I read it a while back and I couldn't put it down! Now, I'm getting ready to read Valerie Bertenelli's book.

Quote: That's a gorgeous pic of him with that yellow umbrella. Although I can't get the white one out of my mind from Chicago.

And I love his hair in the Umbrella pic!

Hey BonjourMika, I love your Slash quote, you must have read his autobiography? I read it a while back and I couldn't put it down! Now, I'm getting ready to read Valerie Bertenelli's book.

Hey thanks! No I havn't read it yet... I'm getting it in my Easter basket :mf_lustslow: I know i'll be glued:naughty:

Karen, how are you doing? Got him back safely or not yet? How's Harry doing? Not so tired anymore?? Mica is a little sick, had too much chicken yesterday so he's having a total offday I'm afraid:blink: Anyway, he found out the eintertainer in him, so he started to perform. Only in a little bar, but the people were very happy afterwards, Mica was happy and that made me happy...I made a pic when he saong Billy Brown

520033990_fad56722e0.jpg

Got some random pics as well, you saw them before but they're still so damn lovely:wub2:

abc_gma_mika7_070329_ssv.jpg

abc_gma_mika5_070329_ssh.jpg

slide2_400043_IMG_4130.JPG

Karen, how are you doing? Got him back safely or not yet? How's Harry doing? Not so tired anymore?? Mica is a little sick, had too much chicken yesterday so he's having a total offday I'm afraid:blink: Anyway, he found out the eintertainer in him, so he started to perform. Only in a little bar, but the people were very happy afterwards, Mica was happy and that made me happy...I made a pic when he saong Billy Brown

520033990_fad56722e0.jpg

Got some random pics as well, you saw them before but they're still so damn lovely:wub2:

He called me this morning! He has finally escaped from Laurel at last, he was very unhappy there, didn't like it in Essex, way too cold for him, he's coming back down South to me...............at last.

Harry's fine, he loves his chicken too, in fact he can't get enough! Harry is quite good at singing but he's not as good as the real thing, he prefers watching films, he likes Star Wars films best, he's watching Return of the Jedi right now, he loves those ewoks!! I'm going to take Harry to work with me tonight, I can't let him out of my sight in case he gets lost too!

Here's some more gorgeous pics, the only trouble is I'm not sure which is Harry and which is Mika! They are so alike!

M132.jpg

gr03.jpg