Mikagasmic pics Part 9!!!

CaroLollipop

Ha ha ha. But I really don't think he's looking at her chest. If you take a closer look at the photo, they are both looking down in the same direction. It just appears the Mika is looking at Rhinna's chest because he is at a different angle than she is. Also, the picture isn't exactlly taken from a straight on angle, so that may also make Mika look like he's looking at Rhinna's chest...

Shhhhh you, It's funnier to think he's looking at her chest. :roftl:

I know he isn't :wink2: it's not really a Mika thing to do is it. :wink2:

That's why it's funny. :biggrin2:

Anyway there really isn't much too look at. He's not thinking Chicken anyway is he. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest I generally don't find any of the photos in this thread 'Mikagasmic'... but masks are the exception to the rule. :naughty:

what exactly is mikagasmic??? could someone explain? xxx

To be honest I generally don't find any of the photos in this thread 'Mikagasmic'... but masks are the exception to the rule. :naughty:

Whatever. There is no accounting for tastes:wink2:

Anyway, I gotta go. Bye:huglove:

OMG!!!! I want to dream about THAT tonight!

Petition

3. Dress up more:mf_rosetinted:

yes yes yes yes yes!!! dresss up more - how fab! he has to! i miss his mask wearing days......

Mika with Yasmine and a guy

498bi0.jpg

Why do I find that slight smirk on his face completely Mikagasmic.

I'm so so odd. :boxed:

:wub2:

He looks lovely in that - Yasmine looks gorgeous and have no idea about the guy cos' I didn't notice him .... :roftl:

yes yes yes yes yes!!! dresss up more - how fab! he has to! i miss his mask wearing days......

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

MASKS. :shocked:

They cover up his lovely face. I don't like them. Well except the Mika Confessions one. He looks so suave in that. :wub2:

See I contradict myself in my own post.

There is no hope for me at all. :thumbdown:

Mika Confessions

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yFvAfIg3RKU

I love that bloody video

I'm a good boy really.... lol

I so love that video, but I want a screen cap of it:mf_rosetinted:

I don't know how to do it

He is so damn cute in this.

The masks, you can still see his face, and it makes him more.....................................Mikagasmic! well it does for me anyway.

We have no hope Laurel:thumbdown: :roftl:

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

They cover up his lovely face. I don't like them. Well except the Mika Confessions one. He looks so suave in that. :wub2:

Mika Confessions

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yFvAfIg3RKU

I love that bloody video

I'm a good boy really.... lol

Shhh. "Yes" to masks.

Somerset House:

relaxsomersethousewf1.jpg

Liquid Room, Tokyo:

liquidroomtokyodh4.jpg

Thanks Anouk, I'm glad you didn't mention it, I would have been very upset if you had. It is really special to have him home again, he's just had his chicken,he wants some more but I told him too much chicken's gonna rot your soul! How's Mica today?? Harry is doing fine they get on really well together, they have just been to the shops and bought me a HUGE easter egg, they are so sweet!:wub2:

OMG! WHY is he so gorgeous and makes takes my breath away! Loving the clothes.......... didn't he wear that shirt before somewhere? Ahhhhh! found it! At the NRJ awards!:naughty:

nrj1014_0002.jpg

nrj1007_0001.jpg

Hi Karen, how are you doing?? It's been days ago since we talked, I just couldn't find the time to post here... Yesterday he took me by surprise, he had tickets for Christina Branco. the Portugese fadosinger, so we went out to see her. After her concert, which was really great, we were waiting to have a dvd signed by her, but something strange happened. While we were waiting, the other people recognized Mica and they didn't know it was just a clone, and not your Mika:wink2: So instead of waiting for an autograph of Christina Branco, everyone wanted Mica's autograph.... He was signing stuff for almost two hours, and because of that he was extremely tired when we finally went home. Today we saw our favourite soccerteam, and it was a great afternoon with the victory as a result:thumb_yello: You see we were busy, but I've been thinking of you and I hope you're doing fine. Have you already finished your Easter-egg? And how's Harry doing? I think he needs some time, but I bet the two will become the biggest friends ever. I hope so, then you can keep them both!

Quite old, but still gorgeous

mika_5048559.jpg

Well, I'm afraid then there's no hope for me too, because I completely agree with your words....:boxed::roftl:

Then there's this one from Somerset House of course, it's massive. :fisch:

masssskeq4.jpg

OMG!! Scut Monkey I can't take anymore masks!!! STOP (not really, carry on!:wub2:) I think we have a comon interest, except my finger has gone clicking mad as I don't have many "mask" ones:mf_lustslow: :wink2:

Have YOU got "I have a confession to make" screen cap.....................................................please:mf_rosetinted:

I thought I had some screencaps of that Mika Confessions thing - but I can't find them. Someone has them though cos' I saw them on here once.

I can't do my own screencaps either - haven't a clue what you do - but then again someone always does them anyway - so I still them.

Why am I posting so much tonight - I must be bored.

Or obsessed ..... lol

Then there's this one from Somerset House of course, it's massive. :fisch:

masssskeq4.jpg

Owwwww I love the Somerset pics soooooooo much....They were the first to save and burn on cd :wink2: ....Imagine a huge pc-crash...Then my pics will be lost :boxed: No way that'll happen to me :shocked::naughty: