Photoshop! :)

zoots14

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You make all the really terrifyingly haunting ones...... seriously, nightmares.

:shocked::naughty:

i know you love me deep....deep deep deep down.

This thread is getting VERY scary:jawdrop: :roftl:

*runs and hides*

*runs after with a gene simmons mask on*

WTH?!!! :shocked::roftl: :roftl:

I love you too

Mika's New Haircut

mikahaircutmarch08.jpg

I had to write Photoshopped on it because I didn't want to be responsible for the fatal heart attacks suffered by hundreds of MFC fans when they saw this..

Mika's New Haircut

mikahaircutmarch08.jpg

I had to write Photoshopped on it because I didn't want to be responsible for the fatal heart attacks suffered by hundreds of MFC fans when they saw this..

hhaha thanks for the warning :lmao:

Of course he still looks good *rolls eyes*

Mika's New Haircut

mikahaircutmarch08.jpg

:lmao: OMG I thought that was real for a second. Didn't even notice the PS stamp.

Mika's New Haircut

mikahaircutmarch08.jpg

:mfr_lol: crazyyyyy :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Mika's New Haircut

mikahaircutmarch08.jpg

I thought i would never say this, but.... i don't like him that much with that haircut :shocked:

Is that a quote of his? Even better. :roftl:

Yes indeed. First movie,

Ron: You're a little scary sometimes, you know that. Brilliant. But scary.

(about Hermione obviously)

*high-five for subconciously channelling Ron weasley!*

Mika's New Haircut

mikahaircutmarch08.jpg

:shocked: :shocked:

Owww, ... brain ... malfunctioning ....

ERROR! ERROR!

I thought i would never say this, but.... i don't like him that much with that haircut :shocked:

Haha. Good *is not the only one*

It *almost* has a little bit of mullet going on.

*waits for photoshop of mullet-Mika to appear*

hhaha thanks for the warning :lmao:

Of course he still looks good *rolls eyes*

:lmao: OMG I thought that was real for a second. Didn't even notice the PS stamp.

hahahaha!!

Yes he still looks good.. :sneaky2: We must find a way to make him NOT look good.

kelzy ! :lmfao: You insane, freak of sexyness you.

M'zeeeeeeeeeee! My friskylala freakish HB honey!!!!!!!

Haha. Good *is not the only one*

It *almost* has a little bit of mullet going on.

*waits for photoshop of mullet-Mika to appear*

o_O :no: Don't tempt me

Well... here's my baby!! Some hatefull people says that my baby is weird... u know, cuz of the tooth and the bushy eyebrows, but i think he's the cutest baby ever!! I don't know... i'm a proud mommy!! He looks just like his daddy!

ist2_409388_baby_music_lover1copia.jpg

:lmfao:love it!!!!!!

Mika's New Haircut

mikahaircutmarch08.jpg

The Photoshopped didn't help...I STILL suffered a fatal heart attack!! :sneaky2: Write it bold and red, otherwise we're too busy staring with horror at his hair (or lack thereof) to notice it cause it's camouflaged...

The Photoshopped didn't help...I STILL suffered a fatal heart attack!! :sneaky2: Write it bold and red, otherwise we're too busy staring with horror at his hair (or lack thereof) to notice it cause it's camouflaged...

HELLO HANDSOME !!!

Well... here's my baby!! Some hatefull people says that my baby is weird... u know, cuz of the tooth and the bushy eyebrows, but i think he's the cutest baby ever!! I don't know... i'm a proud mommy!! He looks just like his daddy! :naughty:

ist2_409388_baby_music_lover1copia.jpg

jajajaja kary, your baby is very sweet and the most beautiful baby i`ve ever seen, i would like to have one like yours, can i borrow his daddy for a while? :naughty:

well soooo-reeeeeeeeeee miss fussy bum :bleh:

Does anybody want to phtoshop a picture of me ? I want to change my color !

:shocked:I haven't seen you here for ages!!!!! I'll photoshop you.. what do you want me to do exactly?? hmmm PM me with details :wink2: I love a new project!

jajajaja kary' date=' your baby is very sweet and the most beautiful baby i`ve ever seen, i would like to have one like yours, can i borrow his daddy for a while? :naughty: [/color']

:roftl: :roftl: Sole... turns out that he loves me too much and he has decided not to cheat me (lol, a girl can dream!) But if u want to... u can babysit our kid! His veeeery hyperactive, always trying to dance and jump on drums! :roftl: