Mika @ AGYNESS DEYN and LILY ALLEN party{see the gallery!}

greta

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bless you? Well that changes everything. Now we're gettin somewhere :naughty:

Did you say 'God bless you' or just 'bless you'?

"bless you" :lmao: And that was ages ago. I wish the girl who sat between would be absent so I could get a better view of him :naughty:

"bless you" :lmao: And that was ages ago. I wish the girl who sat between would be absent so I could get a better view of him :naughty:

:roftl: Hmm. Let's think of ways for you to get his attention...

Is he tall? Maybe flick your pencil towards him and say loudly that you dropped your pencil haha

:roftl: Hmm. Let's think of ways for you to get his attention...

Is he tall? Maybe flick your pencil towards him and say loudly that you dropped your pencil haha

No :sad: haha. He still has time to grow though. Awww....his smile:wub2:

Awwww!!! :wub2: You must take a picture of him!!! Pleeaase???? :wub2:

haha, is it a mika-ey smile? :wub2:

You're not gonna think he looks anything like Mika haha. My friends make fun of me for having a crush on him :sad: they're so mean. That's whay I love you guys.

Yes, it is a Mika-ish smile. He sort of laughs like Mika too if Mika's voice were higher :naughty:

You're not gonna think he looks anything like Mika haha. My friends make fun of me for having a crush on him :sad: they're so mean. That's whay I love you guys.

Yes, it is a Mika-ish smile. He sort of laughs like Mika too if Mika's voice were higher :naughty:

Aww haha! Non mika fans friends suck haha. Rude :sneaky2:

:huglove:

Awww! I wish I was at your school :naughty: theres this Mika-ey guy @ my school that i like :wub2: his name's Seb haha. But I don't like him that much, I just like him. If that makes sense... haha

Okay I have to go! Goodnight! :huglove: Sweet Dreams!

Aww haha! Non mika fans friends suck haha. Rude

:huglove:

Awww! I wish I was at your school :naughty: theres this Mika-ey guy @ my school that i like :wub2: his name's Seb haha. But I don't like him that much, I just like him. If that makes sense... haha

Okay I have to go! Goodnight! :huglove: Sweet Dreams!

You're attracted to him? :das:

I wanna see this haha

GOODNIGHT! :huglove: Talk to you tomorrow I guess :wink2:

You're attracted to him? :das:

I wanna see this haha

GOODNIGHT! :huglove: Talk to you tomorrow I guess :wink2:

..I suppose so haha :das: ....yes haha. he has mika hair and fashion sense-ish and he's tall and skinny. so, yes :das:

I haven't figured it out yet... or something... haha

Chao! :P

..I suppose so haha :das: ....yes haha. he has mika hair and fashion sense-ish and he's tall and skinny. so, yes :das:

I haven't figured it out yet... or something... haha

Chao! :P

Oooh delicious :das:

There's a kid like that at my school, but his pants are baggy and he always looks lost hahah

Lol, he totally did! Watch her expression at about 0:30 though, I think he caught her off guard. :roftl:

(link again: http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x4pinp_mika-saves-the-day_shortfilms)

Haha, I didn't see that the first (and second, lol) time I watched it. He pulls her down, she says "hi" to him, and they kind of look at each other. :roftl:

I wonder how long before we hear anything of Mika's love life. He's been in the media spotlight for over a year, and not a peep. Do you guys think that level of privacy is something he'll be able to sustain over the next, oh, 3 - 5 years?

Man, I can't believe he stopped to check on that photographer. He really is a genuinely good person, isn't he? :wub2:

Sometimes I wonder where my bias ends and my ability to discern the "real" Mika begins, and it's almost a bit strange when he does something that confirms my notions of who I *think* he is. Sigh.

Yeah, sooner of later people will find out who he's dating, and print stalkerazzi pics in all the British mags. It's only a matter of time, and I'm just worried that will really piss Mika off (and rightfully so to a certain extent) but I just hope the continual scrutiny and press doesn't start to wear him down over the next few years. He seems to have adjusted to it well so far, but when the press find out about his love life, and maybe someday his kids...well, then he could get bitter about it. Ewan McGregor has fought the press on many occasions when they take pictures of his kids. And yes, celebrities have to get used to the press and the paps to a certain extent, but nothing is off limits for some people, and that's why I'd never wish to be famous.

And I also wonder if the Mika I think I know is the same as the "real" Mika. We've heard him talk in countless interviews, seen him perform, and a lot of us have met him and some even talked to him at length. We have a fairly good idea, I think, but he could always be on his best behavior when in the public eye, or around fans. He could have some habits that really annoy some of us. ("No, never!" I hear you shout.) :roftl: And I've always wanted to see him in a restaurant because he says he can be considered rude. And he said in an interview that he was fired from being a server in a restaurant, because he was too rude. :wink2:

:wub2: I know. He's such a good person...

I hope we hear of him having someone though...

Not any details, just that he has someone to be with.

It would just make me feel good to know that he's in love and happy with someone.

I would be very happy for him, and a bit (or a lot) jealous of whoever he was with. But...*sigh*...he's the only single famous person I love. Ewan McGregor and all three Hansons are married so I suppose someday when Mika ends up with someone, I'll get used to it, too.

and all three Hansons are married so I suppose someday when Mika ends up with someone, I'll get used to it, too.

lol, are they?? wow, how old is the drummer now?? he must still be pretty young. i know the singer got married at 19 or something and has like 2 or three kids.

Oh gosh I am soooo jealous of that girl who sat on him in the car! The way they looked at each other when he pulled her down...I'd die if I was her...

Gosh..I noticed that the most word I use here is "DIE".

See Mika...you're killing me..:sneaky2:

As for the who-do-I-think-he-is question...y'know, the idea of this sweet guy who is loyal to his friends and family, has deeply ingrained morals, doesn't kick puppies, and would help a granny cross the street. In a nutshell - not a garden variety jerkface.

*Mika reading the forum* Ha - they think they KNOW me? I'll show them!!

*video surfaces of Mika kicking puppies*

:roftl:

:roftl: And Shanicka will be his partner in crime.:naughty:

he's such a gentleman

reminder: fall in front of mika.

I FINALLY got to see the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE IS SO SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW IF I MEET HIM AGAIN

Fall right in front of him :naughty:

indeed! I had never thought about that :naughty: :naughty:

You guys are all crazy! No way would I ever want to fall in front of Mika! That would be incredibly embarrassing! That photographer looked embarrassed too.

Watch, I'll be the only person to make an arse of myself and accidentally fall in front of him, while all of you forgot to do it.

:roftl: And Shanicka will be his partner in crime.:naughty:

You guys are all crazy! No way would I ever want to fall in front of Mika! That would be incredibly embarrassing! That photographer looked embarrassed too.

Watch, I'll be the only person to make an arse of myself and accidentally fall in front of him, while all of you forgot to do it.

too bad that would would happen in the US and I won't be there to see it :roftl: