Mika @ AGYNESS DEYN and LILY ALLEN party{see the gallery!}

greta

well... you will be after that episode anyway :naughty:

What a great way to be remembered.

"Zomgzzz! Are you the girl that fell in front of Mika?!"

:sneaky2: Sorry, you must've mistaken me for someone else.

Jess--for helping with my coat at Terminal5, I'm gonna "accidentally" push you into Mika next time we're in his vicinity.

You can claim "embarrassment" all you want, we know you'd love it. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

*note to self, stay away from Jack.*

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great way to be remembered.

"Zomgzzz! Are you the girl that fell in front of Mika?!"

:sneaky2: Sorry, you must've mistaken me for someone else.

*note to self, stay away from Jack.*

Oh, come on!

You'd fall straight into his arms... you'd have to balance yourself against his chest... he wouldn't let go until he saw you were well and truly all right... and he'd probably glare at me too. :naughty: Plus if I push you, I'm the one who looks clumsy.

I'm being selfless here!

--Jack

Oh, come on!

You'd fall straight into his arms... you'd have to balance yourself against his chest... he wouldn't let go until he saw you were well and truly all right... and he'd probably glare at me too. :naughty: Plus if I push you, I'm the one who looks clumsy.

I'm being selfless here!

--Jack

:naughty: Well if you put it that way...no.:mf_rosetinted:

Watch, you'd push me just as he decides to move on, and I'd fall over the barrier and he'd run away, thinking I was a crazed fan trying to touch his hair.

good idea, right???

I can picture him now talking to john: I wonder why all these fans are falling in front of me??:blink: :blink:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its really cheesy and everything, but i'd totally do that - fall in front of him XD

Oh, come on!

I'm being selfless here!

--Jack

jackjackjack push me too! :roftl: :roftl:

lols. its really getting quite fangirlly in here. :bleh:

(but this IS a fanclub.:blink: )

its really cheesy and everything, but i'd totally do that - fall in front of him XD

jackjackjack push me too! :roftl: :roftl:

Oh, gladly.

Jess doesn't want my services anyway.

I can be known as That Pushy Mikafan. Push ya for a lolly!

--Jack

haha

who knows *shrug*

And if you look closely, he pulled her down. Watch her right shoulder and you see his hand...

Oh! And he keeps her pulled down! He keeps his hand there and doesn't let go right away haha... Watch her right shoulder the whole time

Ok im done inspecting... :P

lol, are they?? wow, how old is the drummer now?? he must still be pretty young. i know the singer got married at 19 or something and has like 2 or three kids.

Yeah, they're ALL married now. Isaac is 27 and has one son, and his wife is pregnant, Taylor is 25 and has two sons and a daughter, and Zac is 22 and his wife is pregnant with their first child right now. Don't ask me how I know all of this...I've been a fan for 11 years! :naughty:

With all these people falling, there would be a shoving match on the ground.

Get up, no you get up, get off me. Damn it, I fell, no I F**n fell

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: What a mental picture! Can you imagine Mika's face if that happened?! :roftl:

Oh! And he keeps her pulled down! He keeps his hand there and doesn't let go right away haha... Watch her right shoulder the whole time

Ok im done inspecting... :P

That girl isn't anyone famous, is she? I don't recognize anyone in the car with him. Oh to be that girl and have Mika hold you down...:bleh:

That girl isn't anyone famous, is she? I don't recognize anyone in the car with him. Oh to be that girl and have Mika hold you down...:bleh:

Oh I don't think she is :wink2: Maybe starting to get famous on MFC though. haha, we over-analyze things here.

If he's walking and a girl happens to be next to him, we go crazy haha. "Who is she!? What's she doing there?!" :lol3:

She's quite lucky though :wub2::naughty: I love her hair clip haha

Yeah, they're ALL married now. Isaac is 27 and has one son, and his wife is pregnant, Taylor is 25 and has two sons and a daughter, and Zac is 22 and his wife is pregnant with their first child right now. Don't ask me how I know all of this...I've been a fan for 11 years! :naughty:

now I'm shocked. great job!

wow I cant actually believe that the little zac is now 22 and taylor is older than mika!!!!!???!!! I loved and still love tay's voice, unfortunantely I think what they do now is not that great, i thought they would do so much better, i was expecting so much more when they started...they were pretty good before especially at the songwriting though it was totally christian. are they famous in the USA??

With all these people falling, there would be a shoving match on the ground.

Get up, no you get up, get off me. Damn it, I fell, no I F**n fell

And while all of you would be on the ground I would be the only one on my feet and I would take advantage of it to take Mika away hahaha:naughty:

haha I know :naughty::das:

I would die if he did that to me haha. I would stare into his eyes and die. their noses like brushed against eachothers and his breath like went across her face haha... :das::wub2:

that didnt happen that wouldnt happen and that couldnt happen.

it just CANT :crybaby:

Oh I don't think she is :wink2: Maybe starting to get famous on MFC though. haha, we over-analyze things here.

If he's walking and a girl happens to be next to him, we go crazy haha. "Who is she!? What's she doing there?!" :lol3:

She's quite lucky though :wub2::naughty: I love her hair clip haha

She looks oddly familiar...........................oh wait that's from watching the video a thousand times yesterday.

:roftl:

Maybe it would work the first few people, but he will notice right away!!

yes but if we planned it so that when he says a certain word or....one of US says a "code" word like..say...hmmm let me think.....CHICKEN!! then every single one of us faints to the floor I think he would crack up laughing his head off :naughty::naughty: good joke yeah lol.

I so agree with both your statements!!! I think that our boy has been with someone for quite a while now:wub2:, I just get that impression...And I hope that it lasts and makes him happy!!:thumb_yello:

yep I agree I have thought that for some time too, he's too lovely all round to be on his own for long anyway.

When I heard "some of his songs" I thought his heart had been seriously damaged and destroyed by a girl and he was like forever horrible horribly like...depressed and then he found a guy and yaddayaddayadda he might be bi but dont trut me im just...curious :lmao:

maybe hes wearing it soo when he gets drunk he doesnt loose it....damn wish i thought of that the number of times ive lost something when im drunk think the best is when i got completely drunk caught my train home then realised i left my bag in the pub with my keys and money....hmmm

Oh yes he is a very organized drunkard when he has to be, chairs on his bed with paracetamol's and glass etc....fwd planning at its best :naughty: