The Best Thing That Happened This Week

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best thing that happened??? Actually this was a week full of misery, but went to my friends birthdayparty and had some drinks. Because it was the first alcohol since about a year, I had a lot of fun:naughty: :naughty: But the rest of the week is worth forgetting as soon as possible:thumbdown:

Yup :roftl:

When we had to do a run around the school field he ran ahead when he was supposed to be WALKING with me round, While I'm on my 4th lap, he's on his 11th, charming :sneaky2:

ew... im glad you sped things up for him hahah.

Best thing that happened??? Actually this was a week full of misery, but went to my friends birthdayparty and had some drinks. Because it was the first alcohol since about a year, I had a lot of fun:naughty: :naughty: But the rest of the week is worth forgetting as soon as possible:thumbdown:

im sorry. it'll all be better i hope!

yesterday night. we went to a Mexican restaurant and later to a VERY funny French movie!! had an amazing time with my friends. I went with two couples and it was kinda funny how they kept being nasty to eachother :naughty: sometimes I wish I had someone who was nasty to me :boxed: