Look what I found on MySpace!

ajbollin

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not think he looks gorgeous in this apple pose photo? Sorry the quality is bad, I couldnt find it on the internet so I took it with my camera! It is from a photo shoot he did for "live" magazine for the Daily Mail. The photo's were magnificent - he was wearing about 7 outfits, all in different colours, and there were about 15 photos in all - definitely my fav. Mika article of all time!!

100_1552.jpg

I have that mag in my bedroom...really nice pics aren't they?

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Is this a fake, or not?

I don't know but his face there looks... too familiar :blink:

It's because you've seen a million pictures of him before. He can't have a completely different face in every picture ever taken. Why would it be fake?

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Is this a fake, or not?

I don't know but his face there looks... too familiar :blink:

it's a collage, cmon! Where do you see that pose..is impossible!?! & Look at his right harm, wtf he does with that hand???

Also the skin color is a bit different{ok, maybe he wore too much make up foundation}:naughty:

and his sunglasses are too high on the nose

It's because you've seen a million pictures of him before. He can't have a completely different face in every picture ever taken. Why would it be fake?

Nah Nah Nah, that's the good thing 'bout Mika, not 2 pics are the exact same :naughty:

it's a collage, cmon! Where do you see that pose..is impossible!?! & Look at his right harm, wtf he does with that hand???

Also the skin color is a bit different{ok, maybe he wore too much make up foundation}:naughty:

Yeah , I was about to say, his right arm is weird :naughty:

I'm still trying to find the original pic, though... I've been searching through my mika folders for the last 15', I know i've seen this pose before :sneaky2: