Look what I found on MySpace!

ajbollin

It's kind of funny to have newer fans "finding" all these "new" (old) photos that were some of the earliest Mika photos others of us saw... :roftl: I mean, it's weird to think you guys haven't seen these before considering how I think they were actually some of the first photos passed around on this forum...

--Jack

Yeah, that's quite funny indeed.

Guys, there are many pics of Mika with Jodi Marr. They are on her site (http://www.jodimarr.com hope link works:boxed: ) too.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i just went on the website and i love the pics of MIKA!!! i never new she worked with the jonas brothers! (not that i like them cuz i actually despise them) THEY LOOK SO YOUNG AND UGLY!!! (not that they were every hot:naughty:)

I love the pictures as well.

Don't worry...I'm not a fan of the Jonas Brothers' date=' for the same reasons. [/color']

• 4 months later...
So, I've been creeping on Myspace all day and I found myself on Lisa D Amato from America's Next Top Model's pics and I found this!

l_ab24634d1151880696e3823eb20b7776.jpg

I was like "I wonder if anybody on the MFC has seen this yet?" so I thought I'd take the chance and show it to you guys.

BTW, here's Lisa's Myspace. http://www.myspace.com/lisadamato I LOVE her songs, but you might not. Hopscotch is my profile song right now!

BUMP:mf_rosetinted:

havent been to jodis website yet... going now!:biggrin2:

If you paid attention to the Terminal 5 thread like you USE to :mf_rosetinted:

You would have seen me talking about Jodi Marr and all the pictures!

Alex and I are going to take a ride to Miami and stalk the studio :naughty: