Yes or No (Part 2)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, i hate them lol

do you have a favourite perfume?

YES! and i got it yesterday! it is floral by Paul Smith and I have been wanting it for the past 2 months and it smells amazing and the label design i am almost positive is done by Yasmine! i was looking for it all over the us but couldnt find it any where i checked and asked 4 sephoras and perfumanias but none of them new who paul smith was or what floral was:sneaky2: i only found it in france and then i was in tj maxx and found it for 15 dollars!!!!!!!!! I WAS IN UTTER SHOCK I WAS ABOUT TO CRY! lol i was jumping up and down in the store hehehe people were like wtf :blink2: and in france where i was planning on buying it this summer it was selling for 70 euros! :woot_jump:

this is what it looks likefloralperfume.jpg

are u taking french as a second language in school?

YES! and i got it yesterday! it is floral by Paul Smith and I have been wanting it for the past 2 months and it smells amazing and the label design i am almost positive is done by Yasmine! i was looking for it all over the us but couldnt find it any where i checked and asked 4 sephoras and perfumanias but none of them new who paul smith was or what floral was:sneaky2: i only found it in france and then i was in tj maxx and found it for 15 dollars!!!!!!!!! I WAS IN UTTER SHOCK I WAS ABOUT TO CRY! lol i was jumping up and down in the store hehehe people were like wtf :blink2: and in france where i was planning on buying it this summer it was selling for 70 euros! :woot_jump:

this is what it looks likefloralperfume.jpg

are u taking french as a second language in school?

I wanted to get that, does it smell nice then? ooh and have you checked on the box or anywhere to see the name of who did the design? :fisch:

I wanted to get that, does it smell nice then? ooh and have you checked on the box or anywhere to see the name of who did the design? :fisch:

ooo i looooooove the smell it even smells like it looks! very fruity and colorful (if colors have a smell lol) and no it doesnt have her name any where i was looking but i am sure it was designed by her because it was released around the same time mika was modeling for the campaign thing:biggrin2:

ooo i looooooove the smell it even smells like it looks! very fruity and colorful (if colors have a smell lol) and no it doesnt have her name any where i was looking but i am sure it was designed by her because it was released around the same time mika was modeling for the campaign thing:biggrin2:

I'm gonna have to buy myself some then :biggrin2:

did u used to not like missionary man or cant stand loosing you covers that mika does and now love them lol

yeah.. well still don't like can't stand losing you lol

over poked yourself in the eye by accident?

yeah.. well still don't like can't stand losing you lol

over poked yourself in the eye by accident?

hahaha everyday when i put on mascara and eyeliner:naughty:

have u ever made a little kid cry:naughty: i dont know why but i find it funny when other people do it:roftl:

have u ever made a little kid cry:naughty: i dont know why but i find it funny when other people do it:roftl:

Yeah- my baby brother' date=' who's 10 months old, is crawling (and wanting to walk) and he puts things in his mouth (like fluff, paper and my guitar from Guitar Hero) that he isn't supposed to. So when you tell him no in a loud voice, he does this little lip pout thing and starts crying. I know this sounds bad but when he does the little lip pout...it's the cutsest thing.

Do you get annoyed by chain emails? You know...the ones where the message says if you don't send this to 25 people, you will have bad luck for 7 years...[/color']

Yeah- my baby brother' date=' who's 10 months old, is crawling (and wanting to walk) and he puts things in his mouth (like fluff, paper and my guitar from Guitar Hero) that he isn't supposed to. So when you tell him no in a loud voice, he does this little lip pout thing and starts crying. I know this sounds bad but when he does the little lip pout...it's the cutsest thing.

Do you get annoyed by chain emails? You know...the ones where the message says if you don't send this to 25 people, you will have bad luck for 7 years...[/color']

yeah they annoy the hell out of me :sneaky2:

lol.. errm does that include siblings a few years ago? :fisch:

can you do a handstand?

yeah they annoy the hell out of me :sneaky2:

lol.. errm does that include siblings a few years ago? :fisch:

can you do a handstand?

does under water count??:das:

in any other world, could you tell the difference?(listening to any other world, lol)

does under water count??:das:

in any other world, could you tell the difference?(listening to any other world, lol)

Maybe...we'll just have to find out, won't we?

Have you ever typed up an email for someone and sent it to the wrong person?