• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no I haven't.

Have you ever eaten pop rocks?

yes i love pop rocks

If it's the colour of the pants Mika is wearing...hell yeah!!!

Have you ever shredded an important document by mistake?

yes and that reminds me of a thats so raven show that i saw like 3 years ago when her dad shreds a science paper in his new shredder and she spends all night peicing it together and the next morning he shreds it again:roftl: (i havent watched that show in like 3 years hahahaha i never watch disney channel anymore all the shows suck!)

do u watch disney channel (the new school version)

yes i love pop rocks

yes and that reminds me of a thats so raven show that i saw like 3 years ago when her dad shreds a science paper in his new shredder and she spends all night peicing it together and the next morning he shreds it again:roftl: (i havent watched that show in like 3 years hahahaha i never watch disney channel anymore all the shows suck!)

I remember that episode!! :roftl:

No, it doesn't work on my tv even if my dad's paying for it :thumbdown:

Do you get along with most people?

yes i love pop rocks

No.

Has someone ever phoned your house and then they got angry at you because they didn't get the number right?

noo :roftl:

Ever waxed your legs?

This at home wax stuff- Nair I think it was...the was was already on the strips. Made my legs break out in a rash or something because my legs had these horrible red bumps on them. Never again will I do it at home by myself-a professional is going to do it.

No.

Have you ever wished you were born in different times?

Sometimes...

Have you ever been in love?

Depends on which type of dog...but I do have a cat that thinks he's a dog sometimes...

Does it bug you when people try to lie but they make it so obvious that it's bad?

my cqat thinks he is a dog too!lol! and yes it does.

do you like gummy bears?

yes but my mom says they have too much sugar:sneaky2:

do u hate when people say lol as loal like an actual word not L-O-L as separate letters

no, its okay, i say pretty annoying expressions,

do you like to eat fish?