Good Review Of The Vancouver Gig From Consumableaudio.com (a Blog)and V. Nice Photos!

elanorelle

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoting the blogger:

"Mika opened with 'Relax (Take it Easy)' which he obviously lip-synched to, but the minute the song was over he explained that he had lost his voice. Normally I wouldn't believe that excuse, but considering I had recently lost my voice - I believed him. His second song, however, he actually sung! "

Ah, I remember the good old days when I couldn't believe someone could actually be singing live the way Mika does. But yes, it was 100% for real. :wub2:

Of course not. She just couldn't believe that a voice that amazing hadn't been auto-tuned...:wub2:

Thanks for posting Suz...can you believe it's been over a month?? I can't!

Yes thank you thank you! This past friday it had been a month, so my mom and I went to the mall and blasted Mika the whole way there and back. It went by so fast.

I agree, anybody who hasn't seen him just can't believe his voice. I was watching Mika's performance on So You Think You Can Dance from last summer and some viewers were saying that he had lip synched... I didn't agree to say the least:thumbdown:

Surely he didn't even lip synch the first song, just a reviewer who has never seen anything like MIKA???:boxed:

Exactly...people think he's literally too good to be true. :wub2:

I was watching Mika's performance on So You Think You Can Dance from last summer and some viewers were saying that he had lip synched... I didn't agree to say the least:thumbdown:

He didn't lip synch on SYTYCD - he messed up the lyrics!

He DID sing to a backing track, though, which might be what they were hearing.

Exactly...people think he's literally too good to be true. :wub2:

He didn't lip synch on SYTYCD - he messed up the lyrics!

He DID sing to a backing track, though, which might be what they were hearing.

Awww, well he deserves the fact that people think that. He works so hard and is a well rounded musician.

Yeah I know, I read the posts and I was like OK I cannot read anymore of these, i'll just get tooo angry... hahhaha

Well good job to Mika, I mean the poor guy had done dozens of shows night to night and when he performs he really gives it. He did amazing for being the last stop on his tour! :mf_lustslow: