Mika desperate to collaborate with winehouse!

victoria+Mika

Pop singer MIKA is desperate to collaborate with Amy Winehouse on a jewish album - in order to make a political statement to the world.Winehouse's producer pal Mark Ronson recently revealed the jewish 24-year-old was planning to record a holiday Lp of Christmas and Hanukkah songs - and now Mika, who is half - Lebanese, wants to get involved - to prove people from the feuding nations of Lebanon and Israel can get along. He says,"I heard Amy will be recording an album of jewish music once she gets well and i'd like to make a contribution to it. I really like her music. "Think about this - me, a part - Lebanese artists working on a jewish album - I think that's a nice statement. I'd like to make a statement some day."

Again over and out with MIKA news!!:punk::biggrin2::wink2:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pop singer MIKA is desperate to collaborate with Amy Winehouse on a jewish album - in order to make a political statement to the world.Winehouse's producer pal Mark Ronson recently revealed the jewish 24-year-old was planning to record a holiday Lp of Christmas and Hanukkah songs - and now Mika, who is half - Lebanese, wants to get involved - to prove people from the feuding nations of Lebanon and Israel can get along. He says,"I heard Amy will be recording an album of jewish music once she gets well and i'd like to make a contribution to it. I really like her music. "Think about this - me, a part - Lebanese artists working on a jewish album - I think that's a nice statement. I'd like to make a statement some day."

OMG....MARK RONSON.....AND MIKA TOGETHER IN A ROOM :wub2:

HOW I WISH I WAS AMY WINEHOUSE...:naughty:

its an older article ...I know....but for some reason this really means something to me.....one day I will let you know.......:wub2: :wub2:

Maybe you should check on the search facility before you keep posting the news stories.

So far all the ones you have posted are stories we have on here already, and also news stories go on the news thread.

Also it stretches the servers capacity when you keep opening threads like this, so it would be better to search first;-)