Your Mika-collection: the evolution

:tears: Daniiiiiii. I'm speechless ur collection is :thumb_yello::wub2:

why is it so damn expensive to ship things to T'dad :sneaky2: My parents won't give me more money to spend on Mika things and I don't work :(

hahaha!!!

aww i know

my mother says if she hears anyting more about mika....:roftl:

awww, i know, its kind of hard, everything has to be shipped over :(

ive probably spent most of my money on mika merch! XD

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears: Daniiiiiii. I'm speechless ur collection is :thumb_yello::wub2:

why is it so damn expensive to ship things to T'dad :sneaky2: My parents won't give me more money to spend on Mika things and I don't work :(

It's a shame it's so expensive :thumbdown: But if you ever go abroad try bagging yourself as many mika things as poss :wink2:

Don't know if there's already a thread like this (I hope not :bleh:) but I thought it would be fun to show the evolution in your Mika-collection. We all started with something, and what do we have now (for a lot of us more than a year later).

I started with this

IMG_2380_.jpg

And now I have this

coll.jpg

A humble collection, but I'm proud of it.

And the thing I'm the most proud of :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

IMG_2382_.jpg

Your turn :biggrin2:

wow what a collection.

btw i have an other version of the big girl single. now i understand why mika asked if it was the uk version

• 1 month later...

Okay so,in comparison to yours Bienie (and to the others here) - mine is pretty poor:naughty:..I have two LICM CDs,LICM DVD,about 2500 pictures in my computer,a few posters,Mika Lyrics Book,Mika interviews Book...and I think that's all.:boxed:

I want moreeeee.:mf_rosetinted:

For those of you who want more Mika stuff I'm assuming that's the majority of you all out there there's this site where you can have pics of whoever you want put onto various items (even a panel for the side of your car if you have a smart car that is & wanna pay £149.99 for each panel)

if you click on browse gallery & type in Mika it'll come up with a few pics of him & you can upload your own too if you have any pics of mika you've taken.

you can get some phone skins but they don't do them for all phone types just a select few, they cost only £4.99 which is cheap, you can even get an umbrella which I wanna get it's £24.99 which is a bit pricey but it would be soo cool to have a Mika umbrella wouldn't it!! (so much cooler than my hello kitty one which is pretty cool)

you can get badges, bags, keyrings, photo prints in various sizes, mugs even underwear (yes why not have Mika on your knickers lmao :roftl::wink2:) you could always get some & ask him to sign them & just die laughing when you see the look on his face (that'd be priceless I tell you :naughty::roftl:)

the site is http://www.makemymegastore.com

they seem to ship outside of the uk too which'll please those of you who don't live in the uk & have trouble getting Mika related stuff

I have in the past bought from the site & they are good (I bought Derren Brown photos & got a badge with Derren & me on it) I intend to get some Mika stuff when I can afford to as well.

For those of you who want more Mika stuff I'm assuming that's the majority of you all out there there's this site where you can have pics of whoever you want put onto various items (even a panel for the side of your car if you have a smart car that is & wanna pay £149.99 for each panel)

if you click on browse gallery & type in Mika it'll come up with a few pics of him & you can upload your own too if you have any pics of mika you've taken.

you can get some phone skins but they don't do them for all phone types just a select few, they cost only £4.99 which is cheap, you can even get an umbrella which I wanna get it's £24.99 which is a bit pricey but it would be soo cool to have a Mika umbrella wouldn't it!! (so much cooler than my hello kitty one which is pretty cool)

you can get badges, bags, keyrings, photo prints in various sizes, mugs even underwear (yes why not have Mika on your knickers lmao :roftl::wink2:) you could always get some & ask him to sign them & just die laughing when you see the look on his face (that'd be priceless I tell you :naughty::roftl:)

they seem to ship outside of the uk too which'll please those of you who don't live in the uk & have trouble getting Mika related stuff

I have in the past bought from the site & they are good (I bought Derren Brown photos & got a badge with Derren & me on it) I intend to get some Mika stuff when I can afford to as well.

Thanks for the site! its really cool, but too pricey for me, esp to ship and pay for it when it reaches here :(

well if you'd like a Mika watch or clock or keyring (or all 3) I can make them (If you can get permission of someone to use a pic of theirs or if you yourself have a pic you've taken) I can ship to anywhere you want & can buy clocks & watches cheap I'd just charge for shipping & a small bit towards the price of making it:punk: you'd just have to tell me what you could afford max (including shipping) and i'd lookout for a watch/clock that was cheap enough for you

well if you'd like a Mika watch or clock or keyring (or all 3) I can make them (If you can get permission of someone to use a pic of theirs or if you yourself have a pic you've taken) I can ship to anywhere you want & can buy clocks & watches cheap I'd just charge for shipping & a small bit towards the price of making it:punk: you'd just have to tell me what you could afford max (including shipping) and i'd lookout for a watch/clock that was cheap enough for you

aw that's so sweet of you...but i can't because i live with my parents and let's just say they r really protective and stuff, they won't allow me to do it and there's no way i can like hide to do this :thumbdown: It really sucks :thumbdown:

That site is neat! How awesome would it be to have a Mika rubix cube!!!!!