The Return of The Pink Pony Riders Part 8!

Becky

Thanks To M4L, The Official Logo ( :naughty: ) :

mikahighnonpink-1.jpg

Yes, the old MFC loved it so much, it refused to let the original Part 8 go, thus I have created part 8. This, unfortunately means we may have lost a chaoter of our stories :tears: However, I'll do a breif of what happened in the thread, for you newbies, who have never had the joy reading our amazing stories ( :naughty: ) :

We had just defeated the BBLs, and needed a place to hide, as the government thought 'we were a danger to society' (well, actually, there is more to it and only the British PM wants us gone, and has blackmailed the other world leaders into agreeing. It seems it's something that 'would never work') so Cosmo's mum, Carla, got us a nice house in the middle of nowhere, in France. We decided it would be best to destry our mobile/cell phones, so no one could track us. However M and Jack didn't. Jack destroyed his (I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong PPRs) after getting a strange phone and M got weird phonecalls, suggesting Calvin wanted to kill poor Artsy in a ritual, causing a huge fight between Arts and M (Phunky forsaw this).

Uh, I'm not sure if this was part 7 or 8 (oh, I'm such a good follower :roftl: ) but Nico got pregnant with old flame/twin sister's boyfriend Andrew's baby. All the PPRs except Becky and Kelzy believe she did it for her sister, because she can't have kids, though actually she slept with him without her sisters knowledge, and now her sister is demanding the child.

Anddd, I forgot to add this (sorry JJL!) JJL and Reece got engaged.

Glow had Justin's child Lumiere, after there regretted night in Part 7.

Confusing? Good :naughty:

Now the basics...

This is a fanfic (not dirty fanfic. just fun and dramatic) story thread(created by Phunky and Milou one day) where anyone is allowed to become a member. The only requirements: Creativity and following the guiedlines agreed to by other members. Once you are a member, just jump right in and start writing. We do ask that you read about five pages back to get acquainted with the current story, but after that, write yourself a character and have fun.Mika, if you read this, we hope you enjoy. Don't let the crazier posts scare you

Okay first things first. This reopening has been suggested by a mod, so we do currently have permission to do so

The guidelines (as decided by the PPRS) are as follows:

-Chicken is ALWAYS nothing more than implied and should be used when relating to the story.

However, this should be kept to a minimum. This is not a dirty fanfic, or even a romance based fanfic, but rather an adventure one

-Violence only when necessary in the story, and not for the sake of violence, and not gory

-The characters (not the writers) ages are 18+

-Mika is ASEXUAL, due to a potion taken earlier in the story. Therefore, for those who do not know the meaning, he does not like, in THAT way, anyone or anything.

-Those involved in the story should try to post as often as possible in order to keep up their side of the story

-Everyone should read the story (if possible) before posting

It is requested that all non PPR related chat is posted here in the ppr chat thread , or for those who enjoy the more fast paced communication there is also the new gabbly

Further, and importantly if anyone has a problem with a post they feel is inappriote(whether because they find it to graphic, too offensive etc), to first try and talk it out with the person who posted it calmly and request politly that it be changed to something more agreeable (via pm not in the thread itself). However if they feel they are unable to do this (whether through not being able to discuss it calmly due to having taken offensive or the person not yielding, and arguing with them) then they should not hesitate to contact a mod, preferably happikali who has a background on the story however any mod will do.

Everyone has a right to feel comfortable in the thread, and if there is a post that makes them feel uncomfortable they have a right to request it to be changed, and to have their opinions on such matters hear and, further, to request assitance from our mods (who are here to fulfill this very role) if they feel their opinion is not respected

Main Cast (alphabetical order):

Artsy (has animal dna, which results in supersight, strength, speed, is bonded to Kevin)

Becky (has the ability to pull people into dreams, is mother of Kairi and dating Cosmo)

Calvin (Also has animal dna, but much less so than Artsy)

Cosmo (? Is dating Becky.)

Edwin (Glow's child)

ER (Can see aura's. Was involved with Justin but they have broken up)

Finn (Has the ability to make people fall in love with him, is married to M4l)

Glow (?, is mother to edwin and Lumiere and married to Mika though separated)

Jack (has the ability to find things. Is dating Lolly)

JJL (Has the ability to blast things with her eyes. Is engaged to Reece.)

Justin (Has the ability to put people to sleep. Was dating ER)

Kelzy (Is a mind reader/telepath)

Kairi (Becky's child)

Lolly (has the ability to heal and is dating Jack)

Luke (Mikas keyboardist, is dating Phunky)

Lumiere (Newborn, Glow's child)

M4L (has superhearing. Is married to Finn)

Mac (can timetravel)

Mika (We all know Mika)

Nico (Has telekineis/the ability to move things with her mind)

Phunky (Sees visions of the future. Is dating Luke)

Reece (? Is engaged to JJL)

Sara (can grant wishes)

Soangel (has the ability to creat illusions and alter memories)

Regular/Recent Cameos

Big Girl

Ceci

Cherisse

Dr. Scut

Freddiesdouble(FD)

Leo Sayer

Mav (lost in the past with Paul)

Mikey

Milou (who no longer posts but is co-founder and so deserves to be mentioned)

Orange

Rose

Lollipop Girl

Pink Pony Riders (by order of join date):

1. phunkygal

2. milou

3. glowstick

4. artsyfartsy17

5. i've been 'mikafied!'

6. mika4life13

7. becky

8, lolliepop_girl

9. englishrose

10. lollipopgirl83

11. Kelzy

12. nico_collard

13.sara101

14.soangel

Have fun guys and remember to keep it PG rated

(I am aware that some members were discussing leaving, even temporarily. However, if you want your name removed from the list, simply pm me and I shall do so)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat on finn's lap on a lazyboy and just stared at the ground. Finn gently smoothed out my hair as i muttered things to myself.

Everyone slowly shuffled around the kitchen asking artsy if she was OK now and then.

"Anyone want some pie?" asked Kelzy putting on some oven mitts.

Everyone nodded gruffly.

I walked into the kitchen and rested my head on Artsy's and I muttered something in her ear.

ELSWEWHERE

"It has to be big...and bold. I want them dead. They're a nuissance and quite frankly i dont have the time and the .. whats the word.. I just want them dead, quick slowly and painful." A man in a motorized wheelchair motored into the small control room.

" Well the blonde one seems to be quite close to the tall thin redhead." said Kart from his quarters in the corner of the room.

"It's more of an auburn really." Stated Gill.

Everyone craned their necks to stare at Gill who was patching up his grandmother's sweater.

"Well , anyways, this group is close and the small cliques inside help a lot. The blonde's death would affect the auburn and...vice versa. So that could eliminate some deaths and leave traumatized ones. Perfect, save us some bullets." Stated Kart. "Just kill the auburn and spare the blonde."

The man hung up the phone with a last goodbye and stared at Kart.

"You idiot, we want them all dead."

The disabled man nodded fevrently.

"Kart has a thing for the blonde...I see." said Gill who smiled cheekily.

Everyone rolled their eyes and went back to the cameras.

"Still hugging...women." added the disabled man

^^Last post.

He's so adorable though :wub2:

until he tracks sh*t all over the house, eats your homework, eats you sanwich, bites your feet all night then when you lock him out claws at the door, rips a whole roll of toilet paper up, then throws up after eating an M&M someone left on the ground.:mf_rosetinted:

until he tracks sh*t all over the house, eats your homework, eats you sanwich, bites your feet all night then when you lock him out claws at the door, rips a whole roll of toilet paper up, then throws up after eating an M&M someone left on the ground.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: reminds me of someone :fisch: *glances over at her cat innocently licking hiss bum-oley*