The Return of The Pink Pony Riders Part 8!

Becky

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of eggs :naughty: We don't get prezzies as such here, just the chocolate!

really? oh here, well atleast i, get jewelery and such in an easter basket, as well as lot of lollies! haha, last night i decorated eggs and when my stepmom went to hide them my dad ate half of them! im not into finding the eggs anyways, my little brother does that! i just sit, watch, and eat!:roftl:

really? oh here, well atleast i, get jewelery and such in an easter basket, as well as lot of lollies! haha, last night i decorated eggs and when my stepmom went to hide them my dad ate half of them! im not into finding the eggs anyways, my little brother does that! i just sit, watch, and eat!:roftl:

My mum hides them around the house and we go on a mad search. I don't think it about the eggs; I think it's about who finds more :naughty:

Has Luke been sent any of your... Different... Pictures? I know the guy who drives the tourbus saw the one with the chicken like thing :roftl:

My mum hides them around the house and we go on a mad search. I don't think it about the eggs; I think it's about who finds more :naughty:

Has Luke been sent any of your... Different... Pictures? I know the guy who drives the tourbus saw the one with the chicken like thing :roftl:

i know he did! and now lukas calls himself lukas so i know he knows what we say about him!

Luke's officicial slogan:

LUKE JUBY:

You go home exausted, but you're a happy camper! :das:

i know he did! and now lukas calls himself lukas so i know he knows what we say about him!

Luke's officicial slogan:

LUKE JUBY:

You go home exausted, but you're a happy camper! :das:

:das::roftl:

Since the old Part 8 is up for who-knows-how long.......:

I walked down to a small CD store and entered.

It had small tacky little hawaiian girls dancing , hula skirts everywhere , cocount bras, and sand sprawling over the floor.

I grabbed one of the coconut bras and put it on the counter and my mind drifted over to the CD rack.

I watched the countdown for top CD sales get to #22 before Mika's life in cartoon motion appeared.

I made a small sigh and searched the shelves for any good CDs before a handosme stranger bumped into me.

His side was touching mine but he was facing the other way.

I looked up at him, being only an inch or so taller than me, and noticed he had a certain friendly good-looking quality about him.

He took off his sunglasses and checked me out before whispering something into his walkee-talkee.

"M...right?" He said extending a hand.

I looked around the store for people but all I saw was a small cashiere who didn't look like he'd be able to help me if i were in a jam.

I shuffled myself to my toes and peered him in the eyes.

"Who wants to know?"

He laughed.

"I'm an old friend, care to sit down?" he grabbed my hand and forcebly shook it.

My eyes widened and I led him to a small patio set-up outside the shack.

"waieter." the man called and snapped his fingers.

The small cashiere wobbled outside to our table and extended his toes to look at us in the eyes.

"What a lovely pair , coffee?"

I put my hand on the table subtly showing them both my wedding ring .

"None for me thanks." I said politely as I could considering the circumstance.

"Large double double." (ROFL canadian .. humour haha) the stranger replied.

The small tanned man shuffled back inside the hut.

"You're married?" said the stranger coming closer to my face.

"I..I am." I said quietly.

"Well, who's the lucky, lucky, man?"

I eyed him again.

"Who wants to know?"

He chuckled.

"My name's Kart."

"Kart....I don't know a Kart , why are you here?" I watched a grey van pull up outside our table and Kart snapped his fingers.