The Return of The Pink Pony Riders Part 8!

Becky

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you f*cking serious M? "why didnt i get a mention?" this was so freakin selfish of you! artsy is leaving and you are just wanting attention from her! i cant belive you!

:sneaky2: right, ames and i have had a discussion about this, it's not even...whatever.

how come i didnt get a mention?:blink::shocked::crybaby::sneaky2::mad3:

M, sweetie... technecally you as well as quite a few of us got metioned more then twice, as it was a general shout-out to the Aussies & honory Aussies (eg. You) and the PPR's (you as well), as well as the the MFC in general that she chats and converses with.

My computer has some form of virus, I have NO clue how it got on here... It's changed my desktop background, and won't let me change it back, it keeps telling me my privacy will be invaded (even though it done it already!!), that I have viruses via popups AND has changed my internet homepage to their website!!! Do any of you know any cheap-ish virus software which can remove it? Or am I going to have to reboot?

My computer has some form of virus, I have NO clue how it got on here... It's changed my desktop background, and won't let me change it back, it keeps telling me my privacy will be invaded (even though it done it already!!), that I have viruses via popups AND has changed my internet homepage to their website!!! Do any of you know any cheap-ish virus software which can remove it? Or am I going to have to reboot?

jeez i get a couple projects and i scream ulcer if i had a virus ohmigod, the world would here me screams for heart attack :lmao: