The Return of The Pink Pony Riders Part 8!

Becky

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went easter shopping with my mom and i picked stuff out and put it in our cart :lmao:

luckyness, i picked out the one from my Noni, a M.I.A. CD. my stepmom usually gets me sarcastic stuff. like for christmas she gave me shampoo in my stalking cuz i am a shampoo hog and use a ton of it!:roftl:

luckyness, i picked out the one from my Noni, a M.I.A. CD. my stepmom usually gets me sarcastic stuff. like for christmas she gave me shampoo in my stalking cuz i am a shampoo hog and use a ton of it!:roftl:

:lmao: my mom put bras in my stalking ..,, tres embarassing,.

:lmfao:

"Thanksssss grannyy..."

My mom has something in the trunk of her car she doesnt want me to see....im thinking birthday present.

if i were you i would go and look! haha, i always find my presents! im not a big fan of suprises! like i almost sh*t myself cuz at my suprise bday party this year i had jeans on that were covered in glue and stuff!:roftl:

if i were you i would go and look! haha, i always find my presents! im not a big fan of suprises! like i almost sh*t myself cuz at my suprise bday party this year i had jeans on that were covered in glue and stuff!:roftl:

:lmfao: I want to but she'll catch me i just know it.