American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. i like bio- but then again, i have a pretty good teacher-, i just really don't like math. Everybody thinks i'm super smart- which i'm not- so they always ask me tons of questions and i never get me homework done then!

I like lit though, but my teacher (actually, he hasn't taught once all year, i'd love to record one class jsut so you would all understand what i mean) but i'm pretty good at writing, so its okay that he's a F*****GB*****D grrrrr

i'm good now:thumb_yello: :bleh: lol got it out of my system haha.

but really, he's a bald egg head with a trash stash...i'd love to draw a picture.

Oh I love Math! I want to be a math teacher when I get older. And my English teacher is horrible too. He just talks and talks and never shuts up. I basically fall asleep in his class. Plus I am a horrible writer. :thumbdown:

But my US History is the best. We watch movies everyday, he ties them into the lesson. And he even taught us about Pirates and we got to watch the movies and I was like ZOMG JOHNNY DEPP! :mf_lustslow: But his class is just beyond amazing. I learn so much in there.

And you should draw a picture of him. I would love to see him. Lol.

Oh I love Math! I want to be a math teacher when I get older. And my English teacher is horrible too. He just talks and talks and never shuts up. I basically fall asleep in his class. Plus I am a horrible writer. :thumbdown:

But my US History is the best. We watch movies everyday, he ties them into the lesson. And he even taught us about Pirates and we got to watch the movies and I was like ZOMG JOHNNY DEPP! :mf_lustslow: But his class is just beyond amazing. I learn so much in there.

:roftl: :roftl: oh boy, i remember 8th grade - spanish class

watched POTC and EVERYONE who was in the class GROANED when i yelled out "OMG JOHNNY!" :wub2::roftl:

oh i will, tomorrow i will take a pic of it and post it lol. the cartoon of him looks STARTLING similar....

Skilllzzz!!!

it's going on my resume under "special skills":naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: oh boy, i remember 8th grade - spanish class

watched POTC and EVERYONE who was in the class GROANED when i yelled out "OMG JOHNNY!" :wub2::roftl:

You watched it in Spanish? That is totally awesome.

I wrote a paper about Johnny Depp in Spanish class. The teacher loved it but told me he was way too old for me. :roftl:

You watched it in Spanish? That is totally awesome.

I wrote a paper about Johnny Depp in Spanish class. The teacher loved it but told me he was way too old for me. :roftl:

:roftl: everyone ALWAYS says that ... i ignore them :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

ya, we weren't doing anything and we had free time before summer -- so she brought in the movie, half the class didnt even watch, too busy writing on the board and talking, lol

he had my FULL attention :mf_lustslow:

:roftl: everyone ALWAYS says that ... i ignore them :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

ya, we weren't doing anything and we had free time before summer -- so she brought in the movie, half the class didnt even watch, too busy writing on the board and talking, lol

he had my FULL attention :mf_lustslow:

Same over here. He is older than my parents but who cares? The guy is like ageless to me. The older he gets the hotter he gets. :naughty:

Now that I think of it that's what happened in my health class last year. And Chem class this year. Everytime he is on the screen I stop what I am doing and just stare at the screen. :biggrin2

Same over here. He is older than my parents but who cares? The guy is like ageless to me. The older he gets the hotter he gets. :naughty:

Now that I think of it that's what happened in my health class last year. And Chem class this year. Everytime he is on the screen I stop what I am doing and just stare at the screen. :biggrin2

:roftl: yes, he takes my breath away.

i have NEVER seen a man THAT age that looks like he does. he must be lying about his real age :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

just kidding :bleh:

well, goodnight for now! ill be back tommorow...:thumb_yello:

:roftl: yes, he takes my breath away.

i have NEVER seen a man THAT age that looks like he does. he must be lying about his real age :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

just kidding :bleh:

well, goodnight for now! ill be back tommorow...:thumb_yello:

I agree 110%. :biggrin2:

Nighty. night.