mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

So very rare Jess.

I'd be up late too if I knew that my life would be in danger if I did. :naughty:

It's Spring Break, live a little!:naughty:

I'm not a morning person, I'm a night owl.

I feel like I haven't talked to any of you guys in a looooooooooooooooong time. :|

weird.

I know. :tears: We've missed you missy.

It's Spring Break, live a little!:naughty:

I'm not a morning person, I'm a night owl.

I know. :tears: We've missed you missy.

i've missed you guys too. :(

i dunno if i'm going to be able to be on a lot in the next little while either...

i have to get a job to pay for freaking gas and insurance. :thumbdown:

WHAAAA!!! :tears:

:shocked:

Where are you thinking of working?

I've been thinking of getting a job, and this will sound very lazy, but, I want to wait till I finish high school because

-I want to enjoy having this freedom for as long as I can, especially during the summer

-Wouldn't want to have it interfere with my studies.:naughty:

:shocked:

Where are you thinking of working?

I've been thinking of getting a job, and this will sound very lazy, but, I want to wait till I finish high school because

-I want to enjoy having this freedom for as long as I can, especially during the summer

-Wouldn't want to have it interfere with my studies.:naughty:

well, there aren't many choices around here, so my options are:

-fast food

-the grocery store

-the dentists office (which wouldn't be half bad, especially since I might go into the dental field)

or, my mom offered me a job working in her office, which wouldn't be terrible, but all of my siblings have worked for her and hated it. :doh:

I feel the same way; I just want to enjoy the freedom until I have to crack down and actually be an adult in college. :naughty:

well, there aren't many choices around here, so my options are:

-fast food

-the grocery store

-the dentists office (which wouldn't be half bad, especially since I might go into the dental field)

or, my mom offered me a job working in her office, which wouldn't be terrible, but all of my siblings have worked for her and hated it. :doh:

I feel the same way; I just want to enjoy the freedom until I have to crack down and actually be an adult in college. :naughty:

If all of your siblings hated working with your mother, I'd say go with the dentist's office.:thumb_yello:

If all of your siblings hated working with your mother, I'd say go with the dentist's office.:thumb_yello:

I'm thinking so too. :bleh:

and if not...

maybe I can con her into paying for my gas. :naughty:

blegh......I need to go to bed. >.<

I have to wake up in 5 hours.

well, good night my luff, have a great day tomorrow!!!!!! :huglove:

Wow just found this thread and asked to be added. Now I need to go to bed and this is early for me. 1:38a.m.:naughty: Have to call a college tomorrow to apply for summer classes. Have already been accepted and will be going in as a junior.

Talk to you all later. And hey everyone, click the link in our sig and vote for us to win Mika's autograph if you think our submission is the best. Teehee.