American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'd rather have Spring Break in April than March.

Me too.

This was waaaay too early I think.

:shocked:

ok..well, i guess i agree, but it sucks when all your friends have it earlier than you...so you cant end up hanging out or going somewhere :thumbdown:

I think I'd rather have Spring Break in April than March.

PFFT my spring break starts on April 21st!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

daaaaaaaaang. i guess its lucky that ours (yours more than mine) starts later because then it might be warmer...yeah?

Ooooh, I know!

It was so beautiful out today!:wub2:

Made me all cheery.:biggrin2:

SAME HERE!! for once...lol. the snow is almost melted now! and it was sunny, blue sky, puffy white clouds and chilly- about 40-45 degrees i think- so beautiful! smellllllls like spring!

Americans, hows the weather?

N.Y finally broke 60 SCORE!

omg! i know!!!!! it was such a relief since my school they decided to make it californian style and have lots of building so u have to walk outside to get to each building! where in ny do u live? i live in westchester:biggrin2:

SAME HERE!! for once...lol. the snow is almost melted now! and it was sunny, blue sky, puffy white clouds and chilly- about 40-45 degrees i think- so beautiful! smellllllls like spring!

...Our Springs are totally different!:roftl:

Today was beautiful and sunny, puffy clouds, nice breeze, currently 60 degrees.:wub2: I. Love. Spring.

...Our Springs are totally different!:roftl:

Today was beautiful and sunny, puffy clouds, nice breeze, currently 60 degrees.:wub2: I. Love. Spring.

pshhh.....it will get warmer.....hopefully....

Michigan has the straaangest weather. one minute its warm, then its cold, then its rainy, then its not, then its sunny then its clouds....all in one day. You learn to keep a jacket and an umbrella with you at all times lol

In the winter it gets well below -20 and below, summers get to 100 or over. CRAZY

if it was 60 degrees....i'd probably get out my shorts lol. such a long obnoxious winter, summer clothes are more fun, although i think the same things about winter clothes in the summer lol. OI

pshhh.....it will get warmer.....hopefully....

Michigan has the straaangest weather. one minute its warm, then its cold, then its rainy, then its not, then its sunny then its clouds....all in one day. You learn to keep a jacket and an umbrella with you at all times lol

In the winter it gets well below -20 and below, summers get to 100 or over. CRAZY

if it was 60 degrees....i'd probably get out my shorts lol. such a long obnoxious winter, summer clothes are more fun, although i think the same things about winter clothes in the summer lol. OI

I would hate it over there, I'm so bad with cold weather!

But Michigan seems like a pretty place.

Haha, I was just thinking about how much I miss my summer clothes, and how I can't wait to wear them again.:wub2:

I would hate it over there, I'm so bad with cold weather!

But Michigan seems like a pretty place.

Haha, I was just thinking about how much I miss my summer clothes, and how I can't wait to wear them again.:wub2:

yeah, its pretty in places, countryside, lakes, etc. i like my backyard a lot, i should post a pic of it! The city isn't as pretty for obvious reasons lol. i'm a big fan of lakes though, but i don't like on one, i do have a pond in my backyard though.

You're from Michigan, LadyGodiva? I always thought you were Canadian!

It was rainy today...but it's been really springy here lately. :)

haha nooope, born and raised in michigan- although its so frickin' boring here that that there should be a law against that...lol

I was going to be American #69 but then i waited too long and was too late, so i was hoping to hold out for #77 lol

By the way, can any of you tell me how to change my profile picture on myspace?? I have been searching and searching for the place to do it, but can't find it anywhere. I know I put a picture in there to begin with...I just can't remember how I did it...LOL

Help? :(

LOL that's pretty funny....I'll admit, I kept wondering why you frequently posted in here so much.. I thought "Does she not like posting in the Canadian topic...?"

Just lemme know when you want a number!

haha, well we all know those canadians...makes you want to post here........lol, JUST KIDDING i love canadians:)

If you remember- you could give me 77 as soon as a few more people join lol. I'll try and catch you when its close!

By the way, can any of you tell me how to change my profile picture on myspace?? I have been searching and searching for the place to do it, but can't find it anywhere. I know I put a picture in there to begin with...I just can't remember how I did it...LOL

Help? :(

oh yea! i tried to do that too, it took me forever to figure it out, ut now i've completely forgotten how....oops.

I'll do my best to remember to give you '77!

What's the significance there? Birthyear? News of the World fan? Or just like the number? :)

lol, naw, i just wanted a fun number (11, 13, 44, 69, 77 etc lol) i have boring numbers everywhere else lol.

Except for my pics from the mika concert! After the show while waiting for him to come back, i took a pic at 11:11:11 (my camera has seconds!) and my pic with him was at 11:22:33! NICE yeah!?