American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, naw, i just wanted a fun number (11, 13, 44, 69, 77 etc lol) i have boring numbers everywhere else lol.

Except for my pics from the mika concert! After the show while waiting for him to come back, i took a pic at 11:11:11 (my camera has seconds!) and my pic with him was at 11:22:33! NICE yeah!?

THAT IS SOOO COOL! i went through this phase for about a year when i was nine where every time it was 1:11 2:22 3:33 4:44... i would have to shout out the time for a minute hahaha i definately have obsessive compulsive disorder lol it even got so bad that i would set my alarm at nigh and would wake up on purpose to say but now luckily that phase passed and now its mika! TO STAY!

Yes! I head over to Westchester all the time!

I live in Pearl River, you know...big Irish community...r u at all fimilar?

OMG YES! that is so weird how we live so close! do u ever go to the westchester mall or palisades mall!

did u go to the terminal 5 gig?

OMG YES! that is so weird how we live so close! do u ever go to the westchester mall or palisades mall!

did u go to the terminal 5 gig?

LOLOLO' date=' I live in the Palisades Mall!

No, I didn't go to Terminal 5, I went to Nokia and the Borders Album signing (OMG, that was a year ago March 31!)[/center']

THAT IS SOOO COOL! i went through this phase for about a year when i was nine where every time it was 1:11 2:22 3:33 4:44... i would have to shout out the time for a minute hahaha i definately have obsessive compulsive disorder lol it even got so bad that i would set my alarm at nigh and would wake up on purpose to say but now luckily that phase passed and now its mika! TO STAY!

oh yeah! i think i've talked about this with you! I was a lot like that, only i would always happen to look at the clock at odd times like that, i didn't even know what time it was and i'd go out of my way to look at the clock even if i wasn't even wondering what time it was. i'd even wake up in the middle of hte night and look at the clock and it wold be 1:11 or 2:22 etc. CREEEEEEEPY lol.i guess i have a mad internal clock. like i used to randomly pick up my phone for no reason and then it would ring.ahhhh!!! doodooodooodooooooo