You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

you know ur a mika fan when...

its hard to concentrate and read posts while listening to mika because all you wanna do is sing and dance

you not only respond to people calling u buy ur first name on instinct but by ur mfc username:naughty:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That totally counts.

I would SO love to visit France. And Italy. And Spain. And Japan. And Sweden. And Germany. And Egypt. And...wow my list is long...

hahaha yeah i wanna travel to loads of places also! and lucky mr. mika has been to all those places and more!:shocked:

hahaha yeah i wanna travel to loads of places also! and lucky mr. mika has been to all those places and more!:shocked:

I know!!! I think I would like his career partly because of all the amazing places he visits!!!

That totally counts.

I would SO love to visit France. And Italy. And Spain. And Japan. And Sweden. And Germany. And Egypt. And...wow my list is long...

Mika will help you :wink2:

thanks to the fact that for some reason he's not willing to play in my country :naughty: i went to see him to England (twice, in Dec he cancelled my gigs..))and Germany and in July i'm going to France and Holland, will be my 1st time in both countries!

Mika will help you :wink2:

thanks to the fact that for some reason he's not willing to play in my country :naughty: i went to see him to England (twice, in Dec he cancelled my gigs..))and Germany and in July i'm going to France and Holland, will be my 1st time in both countries!

You don't even know how excited I would be if he did that for me:wink2:

Wow!!! You are majorly lucky!!! I've seen him...once...in January...that night was EPIC to say the least.

That totally counts.

Aw, you should really come to Sweden!

Good chance to meet Mika if he’s doing a show here again, we where only about 20 people waiting for him after the gig and we all got to talk to him and give him a hug!

Small venues you know!:wub2:

i got my dodgy holiday pster today in the mail. screamed until it hurt. i regret that, but it looks GODLY in my room!

YESSSSSSSS!

You lucky girl!:blush-anim-cl:

Aw, you should really come to Sweden!

Good chance to meet Mika if he’s doing a show here again, we where only about 20 people waiting for him after the gig and we all got to talk to him and give him a hug!

Small venues you know!:wub2:

I will totally come one day...I promise. It looks so pretty and wonderful.

Mika called my gift BRILLIANT!!! Go to 1:23, that's me!!!

Yeah the Kool Haus gig was pretty small. But afterwards secuirty said he would sign anything or take photos with anyone but he did spend a good couple minutes with us.

I will totally come one day...I promise. It looks so pretty and wonderful.

Mika called my gift BRILLIANT!!! Go to 1:23, that's me!!!

Yeah the Kool Haus gig was pretty small. But afterwards secuirty said he would sign anything or take photos with anyone but he did spend a good couple minutes with us.

Ah, he is such a sweetie!:wub2:

But he looked a little tired in the video.

What did you give him?

Ah, he is such a sweetie!:wub2:

But he looked a little tired in the video.

What did you give him?

Yeah he was sick (definately could NOT tell during the show!!!) and had a bit of a raspy voice.

I gave him this (they are squishy toy body parts):

100_1928.jpg

Well I was shopping at Dollarama the day before the concert and spotted those and thought to myself, "those are totally for Mika". So anyways, after the concert a group of us fans waited for Mika near the van that he came in. Just before he came to meet us the security guy said that Mika wouldn't be signing anything or taking photos with anyone, he would just say "thanks for coming" and leave. But Mika, sore throat (you could kind of hear the raspiness in his voice) and all, ended up talking to us for a few minutes...how great. While he was talking with us, I was so nervous because he was so close. I was finally like, "screw the nervousness, Mika's getting my gift". But since I was towards the back of the group of people, I had to push my way though a bit and say my "excuse me's" and I said "Mika, in honour of the Fingertips song"...well there's no point in me explaining the video because you already saw it. But he actually liked my gift...awesome. I said "you're welcome" also awesome (I was worried that I didn't because I was a bit nervous...) But yeah that's my story. Aaahhh...his giggle, I will forever love it!!!

Ssshhh...don't tell Mika that my gift only cost me $1. I mean, he could probably pretty much figure it out himself if he turned the package over...he's no stupid man after all

watching LIVE! ICM right now, SO EXCITED! Freaking bouncing aroudn to relax! and like yelling and being just another, crazy, super mikafied, addicted MFC'er!

MFC IS GODLY! I AM SO GLAD I FOUND IT! YES!

;D

Oh my goodness...isn't that such an addictive DVD?

Yeah he was sick (definately could NOT tell during the show!!!) and had a bit of a raspy voice.

100_1928.jpg

Well I was shopping at Dollarama the day before the concert and spotted those and thought to myself, "those are totally for Mika". So anyways, after the concert a group of us fans waited for Mika near the van that he came in. Just before he came to meet us the security guy said that Mika wouldn't be signing anything or taking photos with anyone, he would just say "thanks for coming" and leave. But Mika, sore throat (you could kind of hear the raspiness in his voice) and all, ended up talking to us for a few minutes...how great. While he was talking with us, I was so nervous because he was so close. I was finally like, "screw the nervousness, Mika's getting my gift". But since I was towards the back of the group of people, I had to push my way though a bit and say my "excuse me's" and I said "Mika, in honour of the Fingertips song"...well there's no point in me explaining the video because you already saw it. But he actually liked my gift...awesome. I said "you're welcome" also awesome (I was worried that I didn't because I was a bit nervous...) But yeah that's my story. Aaahhh...his giggle, I will forever love it!!!

Ssshhh...don't tell Mika that my gift only cost me $1. I mean, he could probably pretty much figure it out himself if he turned the package over...he's no stupid man after all

Oh my goodness...isn't that such an addictive DVD?

wow that's really cool that mika liked your gift!:punk:

okay will i be totally humiliated if i admit, i've never watched the entire dvd? :blush-anim-cl: i mean i own it, but watching concerts makes me really depressed. i've never been to one and it's really killing me inside:boxed:

i really don't know how much longer i can go w/o seeing him!:blink:

i have watched some of the other stuff thou:bleh:

wow that's really cool that mika liked your gift!:punk:

okay will i be totally humiliated if i admit, i've never watched the entire dvd? :blush-anim-cl: i mean i own it, but watching concerts makes me really depressed. i've never been to one and it's really killing me inside:boxed:

i really don't know how much longer i can go w/o seeing him!:blink:

i have watched some of the other stuff thou:bleh:

Thanks so much:)

Don't be humiliated. But I would totally recommend that you watch the DVD the whole way through. The concert part to get prepared for that Mika concert you will go to (it WILL happen). The documentary part to learn a whole bunch of new things about Mika...and to hear him just...talk:blush-anim-cl: and the hidden stuff for fun.

Don't be humiliated. But I would totally recommend that you watch the DVD the whole way through. The concert part to get prepared for that Mika concert you will go to (it WILL happen). The documentary part to learn a whole bunch of new things about Mika...and to hear him just...talk:blush-anim-cl: and the hidden stuff for fun.

hmmm that's true, his voice is undeniably adorable:wub2:

i agree. it actually took me awhile to get through the concert part to tell you the truth, because just like musicfreak it only made me sad that i couldn't actually be there. but it is amazing, and now i've watched it ALL countless times. :wink2:

i agree. it actually took me awhile to get through the concert part to tell you the truth, because just like musicfreak it only made me sad that i couldn't actually be there. but it is amazing, and now i've watched it ALL countless times. :wink2:

It is great.

I'm telling you, you will be at one his concerts one day, I'm sure of it:wink2:

hmmm that's true, his voice is undeniably adorable:wub2:

Oh, you must sit through the DVD! It'll get you so excited to see him in concert. (Which you will! Don't give up! And it will feel like this: :serenade: )

When I bought the DVD, I admit I sat down with my sister and we watched everything. And then we watched it all again! :punk:

Very true my friend, very true.

And the giggle isn't that bad either, right? hehe

Awww, your vid is from the Kool Haus! My one and only Mika concert (so far)! He was amazing. That was seriously the best show ever. I was on cloud 9...10! (Is there a cloud 10?) :naughty:

100_1928.jpg

What a precious moment!:wub2:

Thank you for sharing!

Awww, your vid is from the Kool Haus! My one and only Mika concert (so far)! He was amazing. That was seriously the best show ever. I was on cloud 9...10! (Is there a cloud 10?) :naughty:

Jepp, when it comes to Mika there is....each one of us having their own little cloud to ride on....:blush-anim-cl:

it is really complicated! what part of switzerland (french' date=' german, italian????)

well with my sister cuz she goes to college there so i am not sure if it still counts lol[/quote']

actually the romanish part of switzerland :P. well i just stay there. but most time we speak german (swissgerman)

so yeah, i was in italian today with carvelpennimanXD

and we had a test out. We had to write 6 sentences using certain rules, adn out of now where, in a dead silent room, she looks at me, raises her hand and says

"How would you say CHICKEN?!" I cracked up, i ONCE AGAIN, was scolded.

I do not even want to tell u what her sentence was, but it was somethign that would be seemingly simple and regular to a non-mfc'er, but HISTERICAL and WRONG to a MFC'ER!

Seeing we needed to use the future tense, it was somethign along

__________________ tommorow night with her spouse.

That girl has such a sick mind, and our italian teacher is clueless.

HOORAY FOR INSIDE JOKES!