You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

so yeah, i was in italian today with carvelpennimanXD

and we had a test out. We had to write 6 sentences using certain rules, adn out of now where, in a dead silent room, she looks at me, raises her hand and says

"How would you say CHICKEN?!" I cracked up, i ONCE AGAIN, was scolded.

I do not even want to tell u what her sentence was, but it was somethign that would be seemingly simple and regular to a non-mfc'er, but HISTERICAL and WRONG to a MFC'ER!

Seeing we needed to use the future tense, it was somethign along

__________________ tommorow night with her spouse.

That girl has such a sick mind, and our italian teacher is clueless.

HOORAY FOR INSIDE JOKES!

Whaat, i didn't really get that. Sooorry:(. You where in italy and met someone from mfc? and you made some sentences with "Mfc words" and your italian teacher didn't get it?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no, no.

in italian class, we had to make sentences in italian, for an assignment,

and i was with carvelpennimanXD who is also in the class, and she kept using the word CHICKEN in her sentences. Our teacher had no idea what we were laughing about, becuase all her sentences had something to do with chicken.

I said our italian teacher didnt get it, she didnt know why we were laughing.

Some of her sentences were like "Bla bla bla bla, she had chicken yesterday bla bla...."

and "The farm was home to alot of chicken."

Carlee is very strange-minded ;D

I just thought it was funny that she uses this word we think is so funny, and our teacher just thinks she is talking about CHICKEN THE ANIMAL or CHICKEN THE FOOD.

lol, i said I LUV INSIDE JOKES!

no, no.

and i was with carvelpennimanXD who is also in the class, and she kept using the word CHICKEN in her sentences. Our teacher had no idea what we were laughing about, becuase all her sentences had something to do with chicken.

Some of her sentences were like "Bla bla bla bla, she had chicken yesterday bla bla...."

I just thought it was funny that she uses this word we think is so funny, and our teacher just thinks she is talking about CHICKEN THE ANIMAL or CHICKEN THE FOOD.

hahaha:naughty::naughty:thumb_yello:! yeah, that's great!!! Pollo :D:D. haha, there's an italian tongue twister with "pollo": (i don't know if the ortography is correct;)): Apelle ,apelle, figlio d' Apollo, fece una balla di pelle di pollo, tutti i pesci venero a galla per veder la balla di pelle di pollo, fatta d'Apelle figlio d'Apolloit doesn't make much sense, but i love it:)

that's cool, when you're in class with someone from mfc!

no, no.

hahaha:naughtythumb_yello:! yeah, that's great!!! Pollo :D:D. haha, there's an italian tongue twister with "pollo": (i don't know if the ortography is correct;)): Apelle ,apelle, figlio d' Apollo, fece una balla di pelle di pollo, tutti i pesci venero a galla per veder la balla di pelle di pollo, fatta d'Apelle figlio d'Apolloit doesn't make much sense, but i love it:)

(Translation would be something like: Apelle, son of Apollo, make's a ball of chickenskin, all fishes come to the surface to look at Apelle's ball from chickenskin)

Whaat, i didn't really get that. Sooorry:(. You where in italy and met someone from mfc? and you made some sentences with "Mfc words" and your italian teacher didn't get it?

This is so sweet!:wub2:

I know exactly how much trouble it can be to quite understand some of the posts!

But I can tell you it get's a lot easier the more you read on the MFC, you really have to read between the lines sometimes and the more you are on this site the more you will pick up on everyday language, slang and then of course the inside jokes!:naughty:

This is so sweet!:wub2:

I know exactly how much trouble it can be to quite understand some of the posts!

But I can tell you it get's a lot easier the more you read on the MFC, you really have to read between the lines sometimes and the more you are on this site the more you will pick up on everyday language, slang and then of course the inside jokes!:naughty:

hehe, oh i'm glad i'm not alone with that problem:). where are you from, sienna?

but it has really become much better!! i realised that i learned so much english on mfc!! it happens more and more often, that i think in english:). and i got much faster with answering the posts!!

hahaha:naughtythumb_yello:! yeah, that's great!!! Pollo :D. haha, there's an italian tongue twister with "pollo": (i don't know if the ortography is correct;)): Apelle ,apelle, figlio d' Apollo, fece una balla di pelle di pollo, tutti i pesci venero a galla per veder la balla di pelle di pollo, fatta d'Apelle figlio d'Apolloit doesn't make much sense, but i love it:)

(Translation would be something like: Apelle, son of Apollo, make's a ball of chickenskin, all fishes come to the surface to look at Apelle's ball from chickenskin)

:punk:.. palla di pelle di pollo!

do you know also

Trentatre trentini entrarono trotterellando in Trento, tutti e trentatre trotterellando

:bleh:

ok this is relly hard:cool:

Se l'arcivescovo di Costantinopoli si disarcivesconstantinopolizzasse

Voi, vi disarcivescostantinopolizzereste come si è disarcivescostantinopolizzato lui?

:roftl:

hehe, oh i'm glad i'm not alone with that problem:). where are you from, sienna?

but it has really become much better!! i realised that i learned so much english on mfc!! it happens more and more often, that i think in english:). and i got much faster with answering the posts!!

I'm from Sweden!:thumb_yello:

Oh yes you learn a lot of English on the forum!

It's the best english teacher I've ever had!:naughty:

I'm from Sweden!:thumb_yello:

Oh yes you learn a lot of English on the forum!

It's the best english teacher I've ever had!:naughty:

oh, sweden is one of my favourite countries:thumb_yello:. can you teach me some swedish, i think it's beauiful!!

HURRAY on MFC ( because it's more than just a stupid fanclub. It's the fanclub of AN AMAZING PERSON, A GENIUS CALLED MIKA!!!!! and you get to know other nice people from all over the world AND you learn english:):))

hahaha:naughtythumb_yello:! yeah, that's great!!! Pollo :D:D. haha, there's an italian tongue twister with "pollo": (i don't know if the ortography is correct;)): Apelle ,apelle, figlio d' Apollo, fece una balla di pelle di pollo, tutti i pesci venero a galla per veder la balla di pelle di pollo, fatta d'Apelle figlio d'Apolloit doesn't make much sense, but i love it:)

yeah. well shes the only other person in the whoel school who even knows who he is. WE kind of told eachother about him. we are always coming to school talking about him, and everyone else has no idea what we mean!

Oh, you must sit through the DVD! It'll get you so excited to see him in concert. (Which you will! Don't give up! And it will feel like this: :serenade: )

When I bought the DVD, I admit I sat down with my sister and we watched everything. And then we watched it all again! :punk:

Awww, your vid is from the Kool Haus! My one and only Mika concert (so far)! He was amazing. That was seriously the best show ever. I was on cloud 9...10! (Is there a cloud 10?) :naughty:

Thanks so much:wink2: Yeah my one and only concert ever (so far) proud to say it was a Mika concert!!! Yup definately a cloud 10 for sure!!!

What a precious moment!:wub2:

Thank you for sharing!

Jepp, when it comes to Mika there is....each one of us having their own little cloud to ride on....:blush-anim-cl:

Awww...thanks!!!

Have you tried this site?

It can be very useful.:wink2:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/browse.php?character=A

Yup...it's quite amusing.

Try searching "Lollipop Girl"...or "Mika"...hehe

you know you're a mika fan when..

you get angry at your friend because...well i always talk about mika, she gets angry. one day i trick her into listening to him. telling her it was james blunt:naughty:(i know but she fell for it) and she said she actually liked him! so she admitted she thought he was good.

then during class i had on my MFC bracelet, (thanx patricia4u!) and someone asked what MFC stood for. and when i told her, my friend went 'eewww,he's such a bad singer!".:shocked: i blew up at her. and was like 'you admitted you liked his stuff!!' and then she's like, "oh well...i guess that one song was okay, but overall he's really bad. he sucks!" :shocked::furious::sniper::blowup:

okay...that's my frustrating story:bleh:

you get angry at your friend because...well i always talk about mika, she gets angry. one day i trick her into listening to him. telling her it was james blunt:naughty:(i know but she fell for it) and she said she actually liked him! so she admitted she thought he was good.

then during class i had on my MFC bracelet, (thanx patricia4u!) and someone asked what MFC stood for. and when i told her, my friend went 'eewww,he's such a bad singer!".:shocked: i blew up at her. and was like 'you admitted you liked his stuff!!' and then she's like, "oh well...i guess that one song was okay, but overall he's really bad. he sucks!" :shocked::furious::sniper::blowup:

Haha...that annoys me as well!!!

The general consensus that I get with people who don't like Mika is this: even though they don't paticularly like his music or whatever every single person who I've met that doesn't like him say that he in incredibly talented (there's even this one guy in one of my classes who only likes rock music and he says that Mika has an AMAZING voice)

eh, anybody who says he "sucks" hasn't really listened to him.

My friend who i roomed with in chi-town had hear one song and decided that he sucked and then i played mika in the morning as we were all getting ready (but i didn't tell her it was mika, or else she wouldn't have gone for it) but i played it, and the first thing out of her mouth was "oh my god, i LOVE this song! I heard it on the radio once, oh my god, who sings this?!" and I go "you idiot, this is MIKA" and so goes "NO!" and i go "yes" and we continued like that until the next song came on and she goes "I love this song also- who sings this one?!" and i go "MIKA!! STILL!!"

make her listen to other songs. haha.

My friend who i roomed with in chi-town had hear one song and decided that he sucked and then i played mika in the morning as we were all getting ready (but i didn't tell her it was mika, or else she wouldn't have gone for it) but i played it, and the first thing out of her mouth was "oh my god, i LOVE this song! I heard it on the radio once, oh my god, who sings this?!" and I go "you idiot, this is MIKA" and so goes "NO!" and i go "yes" and we continued like that until the next song came on and she goes "I love this song also- who sings this one?!" and i go "MIKA!! STILL!!"

:roftl: oi! yea, if i had told her that it was mika, she woulda shouted at me to turn it off too. and she said 'well it's not that i don't like his voice, it's just that you talk about him so much. i actually kinda do like his stuff" (exact quote)ahhh...non mika people, they just don't understand life!:naughty:

:roftl: oi! yea, if i had told her that it was mika, she woulda shouted at me to turn it off too. and she said 'well it's not that i don't like his voice, it's just that you talk about him so much. i actually kinda do like his stuff" (exact quote)ahhh...non mika people, they just don't understand life!:naughty:

Ah, well my friend is now a Mika fan (except she *claims* that she still doesn't like the one song she heard before i played it for her- but whatever....)

Hopefully you yours will come around:wink2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

You know you're a Mika fan when you are filing at work and you notice on one of the files: "MEEKS".....and well you all know where this is going.

that is so frustrating!

and having no one around you who feels the same way about him and his music sucks too, or listening to posers saying how much they live "M-EYE-ka"

and then they attempt to sing the songs and end up butchering them then saying your way to obsessed when you know all the lyrics and how to say his name.

that is so frustrating!

and having no one around you who feels the same way about him and his music sucks too, or listening to posers saying how much they live "M-EYE-ka"

and then they attempt to sing the songs and end up butchering them then saying your way to obsessed when you know all the lyrics and how to say his name.

I agree with you 100%!!!

One of the really annoying things is when people ask "what's a Mika?!?":shocked:

that is so frustrating!

yea i've even gotten...Oh my gosh 'i love mika!! wait is it meeka or micha?" :bash: no it's mika!!

yea, i'm lucky enough to have a friend as completely obsessed w/ mika as i am, but:boxed: i don't know how i would survive w/o her. to talk about him w/ her, and fight against everyone in the school that he's amazing!

I dunno, its like people aren't willing to like Mika or something..I don't know..they like listen to it and are like "wow that is too happy" or something and I just want to scream LISTEN TO THE LYRICS!

I think people who actually listen to music fully are the ones who are the hardcore Mika fans, because I hear other songs now and I am like..ugh..thats certainly not as good as say Any Other World..though. I do love Imogen heap.

yea i've even gotten...Oh my gosh 'i love mika!! wait is it meeka or micha?" :bash: no it's mika!!

yea, i'm lucky enough to have a friend as completely obsessed w/ mika as i am, but:boxed: i don't know how i would survive w/o her. to talk about him w/ her, and fight against everyone in the school that he's amazing!

yeah, it's tough, but we get through it! :naughty: