Can't Breath!!!!!! I Just Saw Johnny Depp & Told Him He Was My Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BonjourMika1990

He's more beautiful in person... Just so humble, I cannot say that enough.I was in aww..There was a moment where I couldn't take any pictures, I just smiled at him:wub2:

I'll never forget it!

your so lucky! :biggrin2: I wouldn't even know what to say to him!... I would be in shock!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Melanie we are so thrilled. You made our night too. I just emailed my dad and aunt because we were so thrilled. Johnny is one of our favorite actors and he seems so sweet. Lovely pics!!! Thanks for sharing!

BTW Melanie, do you happen to know the address of where the filming takes place or where you went. Would love to send for an autograph. Have been trying for ages. If not that's fine.

No lol... no hug...no room :(

But I'm gonna try again within the week... just to tell him more in depth what a hero he is.

I mean for now, this was too good to be true!!

Awww. Well I'm sure you will get that hug within in the week! And congrats even though I am so totaly jealous of you right now. Lol.

Haha, that's kind of funny!

And wow, how exciting! I love when actors film on location. That's how I met Ewan McGregor, who is also extremely generous and kind to his fans.

My friend Kris would die if he met Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp is his hero, and Kris thinks he's pretty much a god. :punk:

EDIT: AAAH!!! Awesome pics!! That is so, so incredibly cool!!!

Lucky you! I would LOVE to meet Ewan McGregor! Details, I need details! (sorry, don't want to hijack this thread and make it about Ewan)

Lucky you! I would LOVE to meet Ewan McGregor! Details, I need details! (sorry, don't want to hijack this thread and make it about Ewan)

Hehe. I wanted details on this one too. Ewan is my other favorite after

Johnny:biggrin2:

Johnny was on the local news again. He's filming in OshKosh, WI next month and the city council is meeting to finalize the preparations. Just a bit of trivia for you guys!:biggrin2:

Good luck meeting him again Melanie!:thumb_yello:

Ah, I'm sooo jealous on you!

You always get to meet the people I adore! :shocked:

First Mika, and then Johnny! Waaa, you've got no idea how great fan I am. Got all his movies. :mf_lustslow: At other forums my nickname is Depp_Addiction. :roftl: But since a few moths I like Mika better.

But I'm so happy for you! Those pictures look great! :wink2:

Mel - because I was so excited for you, I linked this on a Johnny Depp thread at another message board that I post on (Rob Thomas forum). They are so thrilled for you and told me to tell you CONGRATS!

Mel - because I was so excited for you, I linked this on a Johnny Depp thread at another message board that I post on (Rob Thomas forum). They are so thrilled for you and told me to tell you CONGRATS!

Seriously?! awww how sweet of you:wub2: Thanks for that!

Well that seems to match up with how Johnny is talked about. He's supposedly one of the most fan friendly celebrities out there. In fact, his autograph is the easiest to get because he is always willing to go out and meet his fans. It's nice to see such a famous actor seemingly down to earth.

I honestly had no idea he was so approachable.

That's why when I saw the title of this thread, I thought she saw him walking down the streets and bumped into him or something.:naughty:

Shows what I know. He'd be mobbed.

I honestly had no idea he was so approachable.

That's why when I saw the title of this thread, I thought she saw him walking down the streets and bumped into him or something.:naughty:

Shows what I know. He'd be mobbed.

Don't get any ideas. I can hear the wheels churning in your head. No stalking allowed!

:naughty: