Second Album Predictions

Fmbm

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

excitement grows! i go crazy from anticipation that's why i have strange ideas...:blush-anim-cl:

yeah, I'm so so excited and it could be over a year away before this album is out....

so many possibilities!

I hope he makes it versatile and unexpected!:yay: can't wait:blush-anim-cl:

yeah, I'm so so excited and it could be over a year away before this album is out....

so many possibilities!

I hope he makes it versatile and unexpected!:yay: can't wait:blush-anim-cl:

it's really time for a new album by now...also economically speaking...ya know what i mean.

it's really time for a new album by now...also economically speaking...ya know what i mean.

yeah, but I hope he takes his time as well, the longer it takes the less he rushes, the better the album:wink2: he'd probably be more inspired by things if he gets a break to think...

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, we just have to be patient:naughty:

yeah, but I hope he takes his time as well, the longer it takes the less he rushes, the better the album:wink2: he'd probably be more inspired by things if he gets a break to think...

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, we just have to be patient:naughty:

i think we are patient because we love the man, but i am worried people out there might forget him if he is off for a long time...

i think we are patient because we love the man, but i am worried people out there might forget him if he is off for a long time...

the only people who will forget him are the people who are not really fans, they just like one or two songs and don't realise that he's a genius!:naughty:

So I think it will be a real test to who is a real fan pf his music and who isn't...

I'm sure most of the MFC will stay by him and love him as always though.

i agree with you!

Ahh thankyou, i was dreading a backlash:naughty: But i'm just thinking realistically he's not invincible and he will get praised/slated for his work and the MFC alone is not enough for him to succeed unfortunately

In all honesty..this will be his make or break album..he really has a lot to live up to LICM is definately an album of it's own and pretty hard to beat i could imagine

definitly, but I hope that people won't be too close minded about the next one. Because when people compare albums they usually don't get to enjoy it as much for what it is...

even if its very different to LICM, its still Mika, still his songs, so I'm sure it will be good.

Personally I hope he just goes for what he wants instead of just following up LICM...because he'll start to be too predictable if its always the exact same...

the MFC will still support him (i suppose), but what about the "not diehard Mika-fans" who bought LICM only because of "Grace Kelly" or "Relax"? i wish him all the best and i am very...nervous!

yeah, I know what you mean, and I've a feeling there are a lot of people out there who only liked a single or 2, so got the album...

but in a way it might be a good thing, because the MFC might be more like a little exclusive club for his diehard fans:naughty:

but yeah, I am a bit nervous of that too....:blink:

yeah, I know what you mean, and I've a feeling there are a lot of people out there who only liked a single or 2, so got the album...

but in a way it might be a good thing, because the MFC might be more like a little exclusive club for his diehard fans:naughty:

but yeah, I am a bit nervous of that too....:blink:

but just the case he would release "HMDYLM"...what do you think? would people buy it?

but just the case he would release "HMDYLM"...what do you think? would people buy it?

That song may raise interest, it's quite catchy however Holy Jonny..it's all fun at his concerts but in reality who would buy that single?? Not enough to make it a hit anyway it is NOT strong enough to be mainstream

Less falsetto, edgier/ rockier music, darker lyrics, including a real orchestra. And a harpsichord. He definately has to use a harpsichord. :mf_rosetinted:

yes harpsichord and maybe a flute !real orchestra with big choir

hmmmmmm

maybe one day he will write his opera or musical! I want to be in chorus.

if MIKA would do an opera or musical..what do you think it might be?

***something like TOmmy would be cool......but of course something entirely different*****

the only people who will forget him are the people who are not really fans, they just like one or two songs and don't realise that he's a genius!:naughty:

So I think it will be a real test to who is a real fan pf his music and who isn't...

I'm sure most of the MFC will stay by him and love him as always though.

In all honesty..this will be his make or break album..he really has a lot to live up to LICM is definately an album of it's own and pretty hard to beat i could imagine

It's so true. The second album will truly establish his career--and staying power, but it'll also establish his fan base. The lesser fans who were only in it for one or two singles may drop away, leaving...well, probably us. :naughty: Every album he releases will bring in new fans, but the album will determine the numbers.

Still, this next one is the make or break it with his career, and his fanbase. You could argue that second albums are the most important, I think.