Second Album Predictions

Fmbm

How do you know MY name is really Sarie? HMM?

Sure, everyone sends cards to me at that name, and my birthday cake reads "Happy Birthday, Sarie!", and my magazine subscriptions come to Sarie H****, but how can you be SURE?

i think i read in some official MFC records that your name is Aalex.... sorry, only 2 "a"s. you'll be thanked second.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fine.fine. and i'm moving my head like danny is in your siggie.

when i got mika's autograph, he asked what to write, so of course i told him "i love you alex, love mika"....he wrote "loalex. MIKA" and smudged his name.:wub2:

Oh, that's love.:mf_rosetinted:

Try being his roommate. I doubt you'll adore him quite as much once you have to clean his hair from the shower drain.

fine.fine. and i'm moving my head like danny is in your siggie.

when i got mika's autograph, he asked what to write, so of course i told him "i love you alex, love mika"....he wrote "loalex. MIKA" and smudged his name.:wub2:

hahaha poor mika!!! he still cant right well:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Try being his roommate. I doubt you'll adore him quite as much once you have to clean his hair from the shower drain.

hahaha i would keep it in a little glad bag and hide it under my pillow and sniff it and play with it at night:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

I simply adore the acoustic version of songs or even some ehm.. recordings which include just mika his piano. one of my dreams is an all acoustic gig (you, lucky things in salt lake city!!! :sneaky2: ).

I completely agree. :thumb_yello:

Lucky SLC giggers, I want bad weather to stop the stage gear from getting to one my gigs too. It's probably the only way we'll get to see an acoustic show. :sneaky2:

he started writing it and he was like "lo...you know what? once my album comes out EVERYONE will know my love for you....alex."

he'd be doing it for my hair too! whenever i get my hair cut, i have them use thinning shears, and for about a month, my hair sheds like mad.

Oh wow, a few weeks ago when I got my hair cut the girl used thinning razor things. So later that day, I scratched my head (because it just itched) and I got a clump full of hair.

I was like "...:shocked: Did I get cancer overnight?"

Oh wow, a few weeks ago when I got my hair cut the girl used thinning razor things. So later that day, I scratched my head (because it just itched) and I got a clump full of hair.

:lmao:oh man! i know the feeling. the first time it happened, i ran my fingers through my hair, and about 20 strands came out. by the second day i couldn't see my white brush with all the brown hair.

:lmao:oh man! i know the feeling. the first time it happened, i ran my fingers through my hair, and about 20 strands came out. by the second day i couldn't see my white brush with all the brown hair.

does hair thinning actually work cuz i might need to get that lol

This wouldn't be the MFC without a random hair discussion mid-thread...

Cancer doesn't make your hair fall out, chemotherapy used to treat cancer does.

does hair thinning actually work cuz i might need to get that lol

I tried it once and it was all fine and dandy until the hair started regrowing and since it was shorter than the rest it stood up more than the rest and made everything else bouff up. It wasn't pretty.

This wouldn't be the MFC without a random hair discussion mid-thread...

I tried it once and it was all fine and dandy until the hair started regrowing and since it was shorter than the rest it stood up more than the rest and made everything else bouff up. It wasn't pretty.

this wouldn't be the MFC without a couple of random off-topic posts!

same here. when i wear my hair down, i straighten it, so when i see the hairs standing up, i hairspray, and then brush them down....it works for me.

2. Less falsetto (I think he's realized how difficult and strenuous it is to sing that high every night):

To be honest he doesnt actual sing THAT much falsetto. Yes he sings very high but singing falsetto is actually not hard at all, it's the high notes he is belting out in full voice that will be nackering him. But would Mika be Mika if he sung easy or low songs? lol